Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Drasion is a fallen angel. Zeratul is sending his followers to where Drasion is.

LordDanny likes this.
  2. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading chapter 1322 and the broadcasters are dissing my boy Alex...

They said that Alex didnt killed a high ranking GD when their Muller cant even raid a GD in Hell.. If only they knew how badass Alex was..Well, it is likely that Yura would gain a huge powerup since she cant solo hunt lower ranked GD in Hell yet(,right?) ...
    ----@

To be fair, we didnt know for sure if Alex killed a high ranking GD but it was said that even GD are scared of his name..So, I think that means something..Pagma even used Alex..Baal probably killed Alex for both his enjoyment and because Pagma would use Alex's corpse

'-@@--
    Muller might be strongest and a hero but the past legends are close to strength..even Muller have his shortcomings

Sadly, legends like Pagma and Alex choosed to fight alone..If only the world knew how strong and badass those two were...

Luckily ,Grid did Pagma a favor but it is still up for the people to interpret his Epic..

For Alex,we can only hope that Yura would them how they were wrong about underestimating him
    ....@---

From this we can conclude that Muller is really strong but not that strong..He is just the chosen protagonist of the previous era of Satisfy..He was chosen as the hero because he was the most fitting Pagma and Alex have their personality problems..For the legends.....they have their own problems(*Braham killing his kin noises*)

For me, it mightve been cooler if instead of just Muller the Satisfy world also introduced the feats of the Tower of Wisdom members BUT instead of naming them they just rename nameless ..

And to know them personally you have to be the Pioneer..

How cool would it be if people would know how a certain someone 1v1 a dying Dragon?

When a certain someone who kinda taught Muller his swordsmanship is still alive..

And a certain someone is so smart that he is called a scientist

etc..

Too bad.. they are too secretive
    (But ,hey how the author introduced them is still great)

3. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    up

4. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone else doing the translation right now or should I start working on it? And how does it work after the initial free chapters? Do I have to make a new account because you can't unlock the latest 10 chapters anymore?

5. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    The Great Thief manages to tie the knights with the ropes they were holding without them even noticing at first.

The Great Thief is just shit at seeing how powerful people is due to him only being interested in items, not people. His ability at gauging ppl is worse than Kyle.

Grid summons all of his knights, Great Thief gets chills. Gets a bit nervous.

The Great Thief wants Grid to give him three weapons, three of his choosing. Grid agrees, thinking that it's better than making him an enemy.

It's hard to raise affinity with the Great Thief due to normal players not being able to even notice him. He would usually steal their shit without them realizing.

Even Braham admits that the Great Thief is skilled.

Zeratul claims that Heaven should take down Drasion because he was one of their own, an angel. But now a fallen angel, a Great Demon

Hexetia agrees with sending followers to take down Drasion because he thinks it's too dangerous even for Grid.

Stigmazin, Gymgym, Windowsea and 2 others like this.
  6. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    I read angel part too but I dismissed it because I cant understand it XD......

There should be a title about meeting the Great Robber or a you can request a robbery job lol

7. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Or purchase the chapters

LordDanny likes this.
  8. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think the 'Great Robber of the Red Night' isn't a real name. It should just be an alias. But what is interesting that he is referred to as such by the System itself. Even Martial God Zeratul, when his ego descended in Merlin's body in the Ruins of Martial God, was only called Zeratul (Chapter 1028). Well, I can't say much about this topic since Hayate was also referred to as an Absolute by the System when Grid got the [Infinite Sword Energy]. But I am pretty sure that Great Robber's real name is unknown yet, or it may not be revealed in the whole story.

There should be a [Thief] Class as well. [Great Robber] may be a Title similar to [Great Swordsman] and [Great Magician].

Just some assumptions.

9. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    From this ,we can learn if the system calls something as "that" that should be the name

this is just bad if the quest have Lies or if the enemy can Lie..Even the system lie wtf

We can also assume that a Legendary Thief Class is possible if The Great Robber is willing to Train someone but looking at how things work....Grid..is the only canditate XD..

but joking aside a Legendary Thief should be hypothetically possible .Though ,it should be a subclass of Assassin ..but we havent heard of a thief class being in same class tree as the Assassin ,so it should be a [Evolved Class] Like ,Piaro's [Legendary Farmer] class.

That class would break the economy ..

Imagine if someone gained that class and goes to the umbrella of Faker's group ..The enemies would go nuts...It would be nice too if Faker can learn a thing or too

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Thief should be from a different Class Tree than Assassin. The only thing that is common between the two Class Tree should be Stealth Skills. An Assassin does very High Damage to the Target, while a Thief shouldn't be specialized in something like this. A Thief should be a combination of Three Classes, Scout, Explorer and Assassin for being safe. Scout and Explorer Skills should only be related to the Items. A high grade Appraisal Skill should also be included. Meanwhile, the Assassin Skill should only be Stealth, not the High Damage Coefficient that normally an Assassin does.

It would be a good thing if Faker can get the [Legendary Thief] as his 2nd Class. I would love to see a character like Lupin as a [Legendary Thief] in Overgeared, but Grid also the [Berith's Skin Mask] and other abilities through which he can be a Great Robber as well.

GridGridGrud likes this.
  11. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there more than one fallen angel like Drasion?
    Please don't let Drasion overhyped. The raid party is overkilling here. Even Hexetia feel anxious...

By the way, it's kinda strange that The great thief doesn't has the confidence of succeeding in raiding Drasion. Smells fishy... He should have known the strength of the Grid party and Empire party.
    Is there Jude here??

12. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    If Faker got a Thief 2nd class it would be perfect.He got perfect stealth

If Grid got a Thief clas..it would be a Scam ..
    Meanwhile,Grid can just frame somebody XD..His sleath is. inferior to Faker but Grid cant be caught by normal existences anyway

Imagine if Grid framed a King of Kingdom in stealing stuffs ..the disaster

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know whether Jude is there or not, but I think he should be there since there were a lot of people which were summoned or Teleported there.

About Fallen Angels: Well, I also thought that it would be very interesting if Fallen Angels exist in Overgeared because Angels also exist. The 7 Deadly Sins are also related to the Fallen Angels, the proof may be Drasion-who is a Fallen Angel. Very interesting indeed.

14. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Q1: Drasion was in soul form when he got raided by Kraugel
    Q2: Unknown. Also, where's the chapter where GM wanted Great Demonn remains?
    Q3: It doesn't bc knight summoning is teleporting.
    Q4: Mueller fucked him up so bad, he couldn't reincarnate for a while, got raided by Kraugel when he was in soul form, apparently that made him lose his memories. It might be a plot hole bc he was a guard in the Abyss for centuries.

15. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q2: it's when Mercedes defeat Astaroth and GM requested the emperor to give him the byproduct.
    Q3: isn't it because of quest restriction? Only 3 people that is able participate, when Duke Limit show up, Grid try to summon knight but failed because of this.

16. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter for when he requested that pls.

Also, it's been so long Limit has appeared so I don't remember what you're talking about.

17. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the theft guy say that Grid must give him 3 items if he fails the raid or that he wants 3 items for his help?

18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Robber of the Red Night wants 3 Items from Grid for participating in the Drasion Raid. I think that the Items currently haven't been decided what they are particularly, so we will have to wait for that, but they should be likings to the Great Robber, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. Meaning, Great Robber would either chose the 3 Items of Grid or the latter would create 3 Items for the former. In Chapter 1082, Grid acquired the [Imperial Palace's Blueprint (Central Section)], from that time Great Robber is interested in Grid. Therefore, there may be a chance that he wants this Blueprint included in those 3 Items. Grid also thought about the [Fire Dragon Sword], but even if Great Robber wants this - he can't get this since the Item is an Account Bound Item. Now remains only 1 Item. Well, these are just my assumptions and Grid has many Items that Great Robber may want from him like [Berith's Skin Mask]. It should be noted that Grandmaster Zikfrector couldn't see past the Mask, although he was suspicious. There is also the [Nevartan's Necklace] Quest, so it is going to be pretty interesting.

19. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks