Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there someone who's already doing the translation?

2. Melegant

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter

3. Kerorogunso

Kerorogunso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter ,kinda curious if grid welcomed in asgard what kind of job that overgeared god to do for humanity ?because if like making a item for human there is hexetia who embodied that job ?

4. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yura might have made an interesting messenger - although messenger doesn't seem to have any obvious preaching effect... Still, if Yura spread the word of the Overgeared God to hell, that might've been interesting.

The "No restrictions on equipment made by the Overgeared God"... Could imply that they can wear any item despite class restrictions, and including those made with Greed...

Meanwhile... Grid should pass some of that Divine Stone to Braham for the development of Greed 2.0. Once he has infinite Divine Stone, it's game over.

FonsyMN, aqua55, Gymgym and 2 others like this.
  5. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    My possible canditates for Messenger of Grid..

1. Zikfrector
    -He doesnt like Gods but Grid is a human
    - He would wage war against the Asgard Gods..
    -Grid's items can cause power spike
    2. Hayate(Low probablity )
    - Grid's item can cause power spike
    .Yeah,there's a probability that his items are already made of Dragon materials but Grid could make something better if he have the same material.

3. Nefelina( we still dont know if she would join or not)

4. Any of the ToW members
    - Coz' they are the strongest "Good" NPC
    *Hayate is different from your normal ToW member

Honorable Mention:

1. Great Robber
    -Well,temporary messenger
    -To help Grid in his possible Asgard War

2. Mary Rose(low chance)
    -She is interested in Grid
    -Hostile to Yatan
    -Maybe,she's not that bad..

LordKarsus, FonsyMN and Gymgym like this.
  6. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sariel stat is very balanced, maybe there is golden ratio clue here? Strength and agility stat ratio is 1:1, stamina and intelligence is also 1:1. Maybe that's the most ideal stat ratio. And the charm stat, he is a monster...

It's nice that Grid will try to improve the training sets. He should take advices from Piaro, Mercedes, Dante, Asmophel and the tower, especially Biban. Biban should be helpful at this one.

Rose should hurry become a GD, then Grid could farm her.

Braham use sword... Flashback to chapter where Grid obtained his 3rd class. His strength is too weak kek. Braham use armor will be really good, extra protection. It will be really good for them to use all of Grid items from Greed without any debuff by removing the Grid only status.

FonsyMN and LordDanny like this.
  7. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, my mind went there when I first saw the Status Window of Sariel! But it is just a probability, not a know fact. No information has been revealed yet. Maybe in future!

The other thing to pay attention is her Titles, especially the Fallen Angel. We might have thought it as a Race after her fall, but it was a Title. Similarly, in Agnus' case, when he uses the Assimilation, his Class changes to [Great Demon] (Chapter 1107). These all incidents suggest that anything can be anything. Grid became a God by only Status without becoming a Half-God or God (Race). The Status—Overgeared God gives Grid the Status of a God as well. So there are many possibilities that can happen.

I think: Although, they can equip any Items made by Grid, but the Account Bound Items such as Runes (Grid can't make them in the first place), Doran's Ring (Grid didn't make this, but it is bound to Grid), and Fire Dragon Sword (Bound to Grid and will only follow Grid) should be excluded from that effect.

FonsyMN likes this.
  8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    What would happen if Grid Raids the 33rd Great Demon Rose easily and Saintess Ruby annihilates the Soul of the said Great Demon as well? Objectively speaking, Rose is a Player and thus, she doesn't have a Soul as well. So what would happen to her if Ruby utilises her Powers upon her? Would she lose her Status as a Great Demon or even as a Demon (Race)? Or something else would happen? There may also be a great damage to her as the Saintess is the fear of all Great Demons, Half-Gods, and Angels (Reincarnation Cycle and Resurrection Cycle are erased by the Saintess. Meaning, eternal rest. Hehe he he....). What if her character is destroyed, and she would have to start the game again from Level 1?

It has to be know that what kind of effects a Saintess can exert on the Players who have become Great Demons! Hehe he he.... Interesting, pretty interesting indeed.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    FonsyMN and Gymgym like this.
  9. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reduce demon power +level +seat of great demon
    if rose get to lvl 1 that's cheat sehee you are cheat more than our god grid

Gymgym and LordDanny like this.
  10. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that asmophel is no longer mentioned.....poor guy

I wonder how it's gonna work out, considering that fact that Grid is virtuous but his nature is Greed

But that Overgeared option is basically Grid granting the pagamas decendent passive to all 7 messengers
    Which means they can equipt Greed. That's game breaking
    Grid could cover everybody's weakness and enhance their strengths

Braham could equipt heavy armor with the tiger breath (so he's no long a glass canon) that he magically enhanced. Basically have spells be released from his equipment making him a walking Magic storm (so he can focus on only casting high level spells while the equipment spanks low level ones)

Mercedes enhances the strength of all equipment either way, now she can do it two fold. Give her the heaviest of armors, a couple of floating shields and swords and she could have perfect defence and offence

Piaro could have multiattributed equipment made with greed, so he could absorb whatever element he needs on him and use that in his skills

The dragon would be able to equipt armor made from greed (and since the insane dragon was it's parent, it might be happy with that)

And Sarial is already immune to all ranged attacks, so give it super heavy armor made from the tiger and blue dragon, a shield and spear, and it'll be able to tank any type of melee attack while also flying around the battle field like a lightning bolt (you can't even hurt her in the lightning state since physical attacks pass through the body, and she's immune to magic, so only auras and energies can hurt her, but she'd be too fast)

Gymgym likes this.
  11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of the Saintess Ruby, the Souls of Great Demons, Half-Gods, and Angels can be extinguished easily giving them the Eternal Rest. Meaning, neither can they Resurrect nor can they Reincarnate! So a Saintess is a Fraudulent Character in the Satisfy Universe. Only a Woman can be a Saintess, and Saintess is a Unique Existence in the Satisfy. It hasn't been said for any other Legend. Though, Grid was mentioned as a Special Being, but it was for him becoming a Transcendent (Chapter 1030), and not a Unique Existence like Saintess. See also the Chapter 1099 where it is shown that Origin True Energy is the Power of Transcendent Beings. See a statement from the Chapter 1099: "Origin True Energy was the energy that was the source of life. Once it was depleted, a transcendent person would die."

[Congratulations! You are a unique existence in Satisfy. Your great power to heal others without borrowing from divine power is backed by a strong sense of responsibility.] —Chapter 200

So this already confirms that Saintess is a Cheat Character, and so is Ruby.

This is why those options about Rose were so far fetched.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    FonsyMN likes this.
  12. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw can followers use god hands now? Just think about it what would happen if Braham protected by God hands...

JHI and Gymgym like this.
  13. FonsyMN

FonsyMN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, cuz God Hands aren't items that you can equip, they are items with ego that not require you to equip it.

I think God Hands will be similar, maybe Grid can create God Hands especially designed for his Lions (xD)

14. Melegant

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think that the last 2 place for the messenger will be for Asmophel and Jude.
    They might have been overshadowed for some time but they're still very strong

15. Oioioi1

Oioioi1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can't be Asmophel, because of his skill about being 2nd place. He will grow more as long as he is treated as being worse than Piaro, so Grid won't put them on the same position

16. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya but if there are 7 seats, he needs to be there, otherwise he won't be 2nd place but like 8th. He needs to prove himself to surpass everybody except for piaro

In his eyes the only people that should be better than him are grid, pairo and braham (I don't think he's gonna compare himself to a dragon) at the very least he should try to be equal to if not better than mercedes

17. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Asmophel is a waste of slot imo..
    There are better NPCs..Like,Noll..

Asmophel needs to be Legend atleast

18. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one expecting to see the gourmet dragon meeting or little dragon neph and she saying " my chef is the best" and grid crying inside out because his kingdom will be destroyed by gourmet because the cooking? .....
    only to meet the unexpected truth dragon taste buds actually like his cooking =D

baal: i dont know if laught at asgard for the new god rising or hate the new god for spoiling my fun ... i will do both =D

rebecca mind:i have been silent so long i dont know what to say just smile and look cute