Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    About the God Hands:

So some people are saying that God Hands can be equipped by any of Overgeared God's Messengers, and I completely agree with this statement! Why is it like this?! Although, I agree with the idea that 7 Messengers of Overgeared God can have God Hands, but it isn't unconditionally. There are some conditions to this process:
    1. The God Hands mustn't be Account Bound to Grid only. Though, they may be Bound Items to the Messengers for whom they are created.
    2. They have to be created on the basis of Hand Models of the respective Messengers who would use them in the future.

Now, why did I propose these two conditions? The first condition is just my assumption. Meanwhile, the second condition is pretty important! Why is it like this?! So let me explain to you further my understanding on the Topic of God Hands.

FIRST Condition: As I said earlier, it is based on my assumptions. Or to be more specific, it is based on the Powerful Account Bound Ego Items like the [Fire Dragon Sword]. See the statement from Chapter 1276 (Part of Fire Dragon Sword's Description):
    "Conditions of Use: Grid

★ The owner of this item is permanent. It will only hover around the player Grid and can only be used by Grid.

It is indestructible. It can’t be lost. It is non-transferable." This clearly suggests that it is an Account Bound Item for only Grid. No one apart from Grid can use it! Of course, neither it can be transferred to anyone! However, the 'Items made by the Overgeared God can be equipped by the Messengers of Overgeared God without any restrictions'. The System may be sometimes pretty Absolute about something and may not be that hard on another occasions. So it can be both ways. Meaning, either my assumption may be correct or wrong. But I bet on it to be correct, so let us talk about the next condition that proposed as 'pretty important'.

SECOND Condition: So this is the important one. Grid made the God Hands and their Blueprint in Chapter 320. It was based on his hand, the hand of a Legendary Blacksmith and Swordsman. Meaning, it was made for only Grid. Chapter 322: "The conditions of use was Grid rather than Pagma's Successor. As a dedicated item exclusively for Grid, its performance and role fulfilled his expectations. There was a high likelihood of growth. It might be comparable or exceed a myth rated item, so he was full of expectations for the future." The Later Greed Versions of God Hands were also based on the Production Method that Grid created by the [Item Creation]/[Legendary Blacksmith's Creation] in Chapter 320. He specifically needed the Item Creation to create the Blueprint. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to replicate the parts of his hands. It should be noted that the main Stats of Grid's God Hands are: Dexterity and Strength. Well, it is because he is a Legendary Blacksmith, of course. Meaning, the Blueprint of God Hand that Grid currently has is only for Grid's Hands. For his Messengers, he would need other Production Methods. Meaning, 7 Production Methods for 7 different Messengers?! There are two ways to create the new Production Methods: 1. Modification in the pre-existing Production Methods. 2. Item Creation.

2nd option sounds very costly, doesn't it? So firstly we talk about 1st method. When Grid was making the [Scale Armor] in Chapter 406, it was modified by Grid in a correct direction as the Legendary Blacksmith. Now it was the [Scale Armor (Enhanced)]. It was similar to [Magic Missile (Enhanced)] or [Braham's Enhanced Magic]. Of course, it was done by Grid because of improving the pre-existing Production Method, and it actually worked. Additionally, it became a new Production Method. Grid then named it as [Three Layers]/[Triple Layers]. So this is the case that how Grid modified a Production Method and made it even better. However, there are also instances where Grid couldn't modify the pre-existing Production Method to improve them further and eventually had to use the [Item Creation] Skill. For Example, Grid had to create the [Production Method: Red Phoenix Bow (Reproduction)] because the [Production Method: Red Phoenix Bow (Reproduction: White Hammer Version)] didn't contain the elements which could be worked upon (Chapter 531). Thus, the later Production Method couldn't have been enhanced if Grid really wanted to create a Red Phoenix Bow comparable to the Original Red Phoenix Bow. So you always can't modify the Production Method on a whim. That applies to every one, even if you are a Legendary Blacksmith, it doesn't matter. The 2nd problem with modification is: The Blue Print of God Hands is based on Grid's Hands' Skeletal Structure. Meaning, it comes under the work of a Zoologist or Scientist?! So the design is pretty intricate! It should be noted that Grid studied the Skeletal Structure of the Hand before making the Production Method through the [Item Creation]. Why didn't he just create it himself without using the Creation Skill?! He did this because of the System Correction. Grid isn't a Scientist. Or even a Scientist might take much time to complete something like this at an acceptable level, but the System may just analyse Grid's meaning through the rough Structure and then Analyze Grid's Hand to complete the Production Method. Now whenever Grid would create the God Hands, his hands would work according to the Production Method that he has created. This is the Correction Effect of the System. Or so I understand it like this. Meaning, without the help of System (Item Creation) you may not be able to modify the Production Method of God Hand to make it of 8 Types (1 Original Version: Grid's Hands, 7 Messenger Hands Version: Braham's Hands, Mercedes' Hands, Nefelina's Hands, Piaro's Hands, Sariel's Hands, & 2 others). Although, there is a chance to modify the Production Method if Grid works with Radwolf—the Legendary Scientist and Betty—the Baal's Contractor. They should know about the intricates of Hand Structures and Machinery.

If Grid can't modify the Production Method of God Hands through above given methods, then we only have one option left. That is obviously the [Item Creation] or [Legendary Blacksmith's Creation]. Meaning, he would have to consume 7 Slots to create the God Hands for all of his Messengers. This isn't an intelligent way to do things. The other option may be when Grid becomes a Myth as a Blacksmith, the Myth-rated Pagma's Descendant. There may be a chance that System may help Grid modifying the Production Method of God Hand when he becomes a Mythical Blacksmith. Well, all these are assumption.

Now, why was the 2nd. Option pretty important? It is because Braham's Hands would contain Intelligence Stat instead of Dexterity and Options related to a Legendary Great Magician instead of Legendary Blacksmith and Swordsman. The same applies to the Hands of other Messengers. Meaning, they would be according to Master for whom they are created. It is also my assumption. Hehe he he....

Gymgym, Znarffi, aqua55 and 3 others like this.
  2. gr33n_

gr33n_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats mean: However, there is a high probability of evil and runaway.

3. FonsyMN

FonsyMN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I understood is that there is a high probability of Sariel turning back into a demon if she(?) go to hell.

LordDanny likes this.
  4. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Sariel fight summoned GD raid, won't he become a demon again? I mean the enemy could use hell summoning.

LordDanny likes this.
  5. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! The answer is demonized and running wild afterwards like we saw in Drasion's case. She would become the Great Demon of Curse again and go on a rampage like she did in the Saharan Empire in her Great Demon Form as the Great Demon of Curse—Drasion. Well, that is only when she goes to the Hell.

Objectively speaking, the [Fallen Angel] Title looks like a Curse rather than a Beneficial Title. This might also suggest that the Permanent Blessings of a God or Dragon may be Titles as well. For example, the [Dragon's Blessing] that Grid got from Nefelina may be a Title (Chapters 982-983).

On the other hand, the Fallen Angels are always shown as Devils in certain Mythologies. So it isn't really that far from those depictions either. When entering the Hell, Sariel becomes a Great Demon and goes on rampage. This is the Demonification or Demonisation. Whatever you want to call it, you can call it for now. This is similar to Full [Blackening] as the holder directly becomes a Great Demon instead of becoming a Half Demonkin. It should be noted that Sariel has been nerfed when she became an NPC affiliated to Grid. So she isn't as powerful as when she was
    Drasion—a Great Demon and a Super-grade Named Boss. Well, this is the rule of Satisfy, so we can't do anything.

My Interpretation

[Fallen Angel]

[* There is a chance of cancelling the activation while using the Divine Attribute Magic and Skills. (Not completely sure what this actually means?! Is this a Beneficial Effect, like cancelling the Divine Attribute Skills of the Enemy similar to Braham's Magic Contemplation, or a Harmful Effect, like when you cast the Divine Attribute Magic, the activation is stopped by the Title Effect with a certain probability?)

* Vulnerable to the Divine Attribute Attacks.

* All abilities will drop by 50% when entering the Asgard.

* Unable to synchronize with spare bodies stored in Asgard. (Maybe there are spare bodies for the Archangels in the Asgard)

* All Stats are increased by 20% when entering Hell. However, there is a high probability being Demonized and Running Wild. (Similar to the 'Running Wild' or [Berserk (SSS)] state of Braham from the Duke of Wisdom Title when he went to rob the Lair of Fire Dragon Trauka and escaped death many times while also robbing the Amon's Book eventually?)]

Korean

[타락천사]

[* 자신이 신성 속성 마법과 스킬 사용 시 일정 확률로 발동 취소.

* 신성 속성 공격에 취약.

* 아스가르드 입장 시 모든 능력 치 50퍼센트 하락.

* 아스가르드에서 보관 중인 예 비 신체들과 싱크로 불가.

* 지옥 입장 시 모든 능력치 20 퍼센트 증가. 단, 높은 확률로 악 마화하고 폭주.]

You can MTL the Korean Text yourself for better understanding.

Additionally, there are Titles which have Harmful Options. For example, [Duke of Wisdom] has the negative effect: "There is a low probability of Running Wild." This Running Wild may possibly be [Berserk (SSS)]. [Duke of Fire] has the negative effect: "There is a low probability of ‘Excessive Greed’ occurring."
    [Excessive Greed]

★ If you experience Excessive Greed, you can be active for up to one minute even if you don’t have stamina. However, the stamina stat will be permanently reduced in proportion to the time it was active. Please pay attention to the management of stamina.
    Noll's [Run Wild (SSS)] also has the debuff of double Mana consumption.
    [Run Wild]

The cooldown of all magic will be 3 seconds. However, mana consumption will double.
    So these kind of Titles and Skills also have Negative Effects. However, unlike the [Fallen Angel] Title, these also contain many Beneficial Effects. The [Fallen Angel] Title doesn't look like them. It looks like a Permanent Curse. On a positive side, it provides the emotions to an Archangel. So it is good.

*** *** ***​

I refer to Sariel as a woman because this is how I like to pronounce her name. It seems like a girl's name from my perspective. Otherwise, her gender is Neutral like other Archangels and Great Demons. Accordingly, Vampire Progenitor Shizo Beriache, who was the 3rd Great Demon, was also a Neutral or Genderless Being. She is referred to as Mother by her Direct Descendants. That's is also the reason why she is referred to as a female. Similarly, I would have referred to the followings as females because of my perception: Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael (Because of Wisdom Lord Raphael of 'That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime). However, that is only when their gender isn't revealed alone with their looks—whether feminine or masculine—the look matters a lot.

If it had been Drasion instead of Sariel, then I would presume that Great Demon to be a male. It is just my mind's perception. Similarly, if it had been Michael or Lucifer, then I would have referred to them as males.

All of this is because I haven't really read the original Mythologies where the Archangels appear.

Maybe yes! The other thing is that Overgeared Kingdom has the Demon Slayer Yura who can also [Summon Hell]. Meanwhile, she can [Regulate Hell] as well. So Yura may be a big factor for maintaining the mindset of Sariel in such cases. Just an assumption.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Gymgym and FonsyMN like this.
  6. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    There might a possibility that [Corruption] passivr of the 7th Saint can remove curse,right?They said that Corruption passive is not a def or Attack..

Maybe,it can the spirit of the near living beings..It can remove Rage ,fear and other negative buffs
    (low chance/)

Another is Ruby..Perhaps,if Ruby became a Legend or Myth..She would be able to remove curses

---
    The author should drop a [Corruption Passive] Hint before this year end!!!

7. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully soon the author will show Hurent or Kraugel.
    - The aura should already become a legendary rank, especially since something should come out of the farmer's class too.
    - Kraugel had to pass Müller's final test and finally learn his techniques.

Edited: I think since range of aura release at the epic rank is 5 meters, it is possible at the unique and legendary be 10 and 20 respectively. And Hurent will be able to become aura archer or aura magician with such a range.

8. FonsyMN

FonsyMN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be a very good Beneficial Effect for a ''curse'' if it is similar to Braham's Magic Contemplation, the latter is more likely.

[*When you use Divine Attribute Magic and Skills, there is a chance that it will fail to activate.
    I think this is closer to the meaning that the author wanted to give the phrase.

LordDanny likes this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It is unknown whether the [Corruption] Passive can remove any Curse or not. Don't know from where this came?!

As far as I can understand about the topic, it should be related to Loyalty, Hostility, and Affinity. Meaning, a Manipulation Technique. The working mechanism and its real name is unknown currently, so I can't say anything about how it actually works. The above related topics which may be influenced by this Skill are also just my assumptions.

Ruby may remove the Curses imbued by the Gods and Dragons when she becomes a Myth. I agree with this, but as I said earlier, it is also an assumption eventually. Let her first become a Legend, then we'll talk about her becoming a Myth later. Additionally, she may have become a Legend or Legend (Transcendent) (Sidenote: Class Rating), if she had annihilated the Soul of Archangel Raguel, if not a Myth. This is one the time where I felt the need to slap the Author! The other incident is when Garam died easily because of God Red Phoenix. Hell no, I didn't want that to happen! I wanted him to die in a one Vs one fight against Grid where he should have been killed very brutally, while without even having an ounce of pride, but only fear on his face. This is how I wanted his death to be. Well, my thinking has been influenced a lot because what he did to the Blue Tiger, the Daughter of God White Tiger, and Pagma.

On a sidenote, I would like Irene (Grid in disguise) to meet the Yangban Haejin again. I want to see her pathetic unstable state of mind.

The [Corruption] Passive may have been changed by the Author along with the 10th Epic, and it may be now from Grid's Status as the [Overgeared God]. This also involves the factors such as Faith, Affinity, Loyalty, and Hostility. This is just an assumption as always. Hehe he he....

The last thing comes to the Curses. The Curses imbued by the Gods and Dragons are very difficult to remove.

Hayate is a Dragon Slayer, an Absolute, yet he has been Cursed by many Dragon and is currently suffering from this heavily. He can't remove the Curses of many Dragons even after being an Absolute—the Dragon Slayer. There may have been a chance for him to remove the Curses of one Dragon, but there are many Dragons who constantly Curse him. The Curses of Absolute Beings might have been stacked with each other. This may have increased the Power Level of the Curses. Thus, they can't be removed by the Power of only one Absolute as well. Similarly, the Status of Archangel Sariel is also lower than the Gods (by Race). So she has been Cursed and became a Fallen Angel. Grid can't remove the Curse yet because he hasn't become an Absolute Being yet (Grid hasn't become a God {by Race} or Absolute {Path of Transcendence} yet). Meaning, you have to be an Absolute Being if you want to negate the Curse of an Absolute Being like a God, Dragon or Absolute of Path of Transcendence. The other inference is: If you are an Absolute Being who is Cursed by many Absolute Beings, then you can't negate the Curse totally alone. Well, this is also an assumption.

Gymgym, Muteki Reader and FonsyMN like this.
  10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone with the translation of the new chapter?

11. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You seems to misunderstanding something this isn't about Grid's choice at this point with this arc author literally forced Grid to become Gods enemy. It wasn't Grid who said people to serve him they just started the serve him on their own. In previous chapters Grid even attempted to stop them but it didn't work. As if this isn't enough epic started and declared Grid as a God. Grid isn't cause of this mess author forcefully turned station into this. I honestly wonder just what author trying right now. No matter how you look at it is too soon to make Grid a God...

hellopeeps, Lmaster and LordDanny like this.
  12. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree the arc forced him in somewhat hostile terms with the gods but there is a spectrum here. For example Braham is no friend of the gods and is a demon but if he went around everywhere preaching that Rebecca and Yatan are cooperating, that would be a much more hostile act. In other words, what Grid is doing is intentionally tugging the tail of a tiger. Grid could have used his oral traditions skill as well to prevent his epic from spreading. He literally got that skill to prevent him from being hostile to superpowers while he is still too weak. He also wants to make a dragon who is hiding from the world his messenger. Might as well put up billboards outside the palace which says Nevartan's hatchling is here and invite Bunhelier and Baal to his palace. I just don't get his actions. Grid

I agree it is too soon to make Grid a god. I believe the author is just trying to build up his divinity. After all, you don't become omnipotent when you become a god and need consistent deification to gain large amounts of power. So I take his intent to be making his future power-ups more justifiable. If his colleagues were steadily developing then this would be ok. The problem is his colleagues are super weak. What is Jishuka going to do against an angel? Will Vantner use bald octopus head to reflect their light based attacks? In 300 chapters I can see Grid at least being able to have the capacity to injure a god. Can you say this for any of his colleagues? Kraugel is maybe cathing up to Grid from chapter 1164 meanwhile Jishuka has not reached the Grid of chapter 1000-1040 where he was wondering if a player can ever catch named NPCs.

13. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Grid should have prepared for this in advance, even when his "deity" scored 10 points. In addition to a large number of problems that are just starting, it is worth paying attention to the things that Grid should lose:
    1. Buff-effect = Recovery of health 300%, physical attack and defense 15%. This is a pretty powerful buff.
    2. Gods Command - he did not receive it from one of the 7 through the quest, but as a blessing of two gods.
    3. Goddess Blessing - was used for swordsmanship and craft.

Edit:
    Grid could have left Titan, but he wanted a successful raid. And here it is no longer for the sake of saving people, but because of his pride (the great demons hunt in hell) and greed (to get items, levels, powers), as well as to increase his influence on the empire. Although I do not understand how the "strongest force" on the continent became so weak.

JHI likes this.
  14. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Hwan Kingdom would thank Grid.

since,the faith of the East and West are different..

That would also slightly weaken the Western Gods..
    --
    This is both advantageous to Zik and the Hwan Kingdom

-+-

The moment Grid unlocked the [Super Sensitivity](Lee's blindfold could unlock if the requirements are met,though I am only 99% ) Kraugel's winning chance would be erased or fall to low chance..

Grid with Super Sensitivity passive + Keen Insight is like a [Sword Saint] but with [Madra's] stat..

I just can't see Kraugel winning against Grid..

Well,the story would change if Kraugel would be "buffed" since the [Skill Cap..] of a Sword Saint is high

LordDanny likes this.
  15. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going to be interesting to see what the power of the Paladin's Sword Dances is. If it's powerful enough, more people might decide to back Grid.

One would've thought that some Grid fans would choose his church over Rebecca just because they're fans - he has to have at least a few hundred thousand serious fans out of the 2 billion players - more so the Korean players... In the end, it is a game and supposed to be fun. There's no sense in everyone choosing to be practical in their play.

As for the war with the gods... Somehow bringing the gods' sins to light might be a path to getting more converts to Grid's religion. The only problem with that is... Rebecca / Yatan have destroyed and rebooted the world before when the people turned against them (as in the case of 7 malignant saints' rebellion)

A reboot would be a rather shocking event "And all of your friends were erased from existence. You have been imprisoned in the abyss!" - great!

Not that I'd expect anything like that to happen in Overgeared. This novel pretty much only moves forward with respect to Grid's progress. There are no major setbacks usually.

16. GridIsntBald

GridIsntBald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oral traditions doesn't work like that it was Hayate who concealed Grid's epic. Chapter 1225:

[The Absolute’s anxious warning has covered your epic.]

[The sixth page of the epic remains incomplete.]

[No one will ever be able to see the secret words hidden on the blank page.]

I understand what you are saying but the moment Rebecca Church memberdefied Grid Rebecca started disasters immediately. It was best choise to purge all the churchs in kingdom because churchs already declared them as enemy.

Btw if you are curious about Oral traditions:

[Oral Traditions]

[Share the contents of the epics with others. The number of times it can be shared is once per secret story.

Skill activation condition: Deliver a secret story to one target you have the maximum affinity with.

Skill activation effect: The target’s stats will increase or a new skill or title will awaken. The stat increase, new skills, and title effects are affected by the content of the secret story.]

JHI and Gymgym like this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, a lot of misunderstandings there!

What I said about the Players was regarding the Information. Even Grid is included in that because Grid doesn't have the proper Information about the Classes of his Church Followers. It has to be understood that Grid hasn't gotten any rest. Lauel should also be busy maintaining the Kingdom Affairs after the Natural Disasters. So non of them have calculated the real power of Overgeared Paladin and Overgeared Priest.

What we essentially know currently is only the Information of Overgeared Paladin. They have a Passive Skill which lowers the Conditions of Items that can be worn and the Sword Dance of Overgeared Church. The later Skill is like early Pagma who wanted to become a Priest. The Sword Dance Skill should naturally be related to Grid and there is a lot of potential. It was foreshadowed in this Chapter as well. So I won't go further into this topic.

The 2nd Class is Overgeared Priest. We know nothing about it. Grid talked about only Damian's Class, not about this. The Priest may also use the Sword Dances to worship the Overgeared God, or at least they be seen as rituals. No other information yet.

So all Players are dumb because they haven't even confirmed the effects of the Classes that Overgeared Church is providing. This is because even Grid and Lauel don't know the whole Information yet. They have been busy, so it is understandable. After all, the events that happened one after another were crazy.

Second thing about the Classes is that they are main Classes, not Secondary Classes like [Apostle of Justice's Partner] and [Tyrant]. Meaning, Players can't get the Class as Secondary Classes like you might have been thinking of. The Secondary Classes are gotten from the Quests. Otherwise, everyone had gotten the Secondary Classes. Meaning, if a Rebecca Church's changes to Overgeared Church's Priest later on, then he would lose a lot. So yeah, they can change Classes, but with heavy losses. The other thing is: If you grow your Class from the Starting, you would he more Powerful because of the Skill Levels and Hidden Pieces and many other factors. So you can understand what I am saying here. Although, they have the freedom, but if you don't have a good mind, then how would you become strong?

The Classes of Overgeared Church give the Passive Skill to lower the Usage Conditions of Items that you would wear. Meaning, there may be a chance that a Overgeared Paladin can equip Level 30 Items while being at only Level 1. The Grid Mass Production Set would be provided to them, so they will grow pretty fast.

Now we talk about the Classes of Rebecca Church. There were Paladins and Healers. The Paladins weren't that good in the first place. However, it can't be said for the Healers as well. It is definitely a big loss for the Overgeared Kingdom, but it was a correct decision to do something like this. Here we are seeing 'how to minimise the losses after being hostile to the Gods in Satisfy.' The Tankers Problems can be solved by the Tankers who aren't affiliated to any Religion like Vanter. But the Healers Problems can't be settled like this.

Now we talk about Damian's Class. So Grid's is most likely considering Damian to get a Secondary Hidden Class with the help of Faker and Skunk. The former is the Legendary Assassin, and the later is the Greatest Explorer on the West Continent. So they might gather some information about this.

Now we come to the Political Situation of Overgeared Kingdom. If Grid hadn't participated in Drasion Raid, the Saharan Empire might have been destroyed by him. It would have been a great blow to Grid politically as he is the King of Overgeared Kingdom and Saharan Empire is the ally of that Kingdom. It was a compulsion. Thus, he became the Hostile to the Gods. Not because of himself, but because of the People around him who realised that their Gods don't care about them. Grid was the only one who could be their Supporter at that time. So he was turned into a God by the System. It was the tyranny of People and System upon Grid, not the other way around. Meaning, it was an unwilling process for Grid. Now the Rebecca Temples are out of the Overgeared Kingdom. Why did this happen? The Gods would normally announce Grid as the Heretic, so having these kind of forces into your Kingdom is sheer foolishness. They are like Cancers. It had to be done to stop the future problems such as the Riots caused by the Rebecca Believers. So it is a good Idea to take out the Small Tumor before it becomes a Big Malignant Cancer and eats you afterwards.

There are many things in your post which weren't even thought correctly before posting the post. I don't really have time to answer them.