Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we now have a motley flail and a lightning duke knuckles kinda variation sword(combos).
    But the question is; is the ego a Snekk?

LordDanny likes this.
  2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Lauel had just achieved Isekai dream come true?

LordKarsus likes this.
  3. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    It's technically Beastars level of thing mate, gender and race doesn't matter :blobjoy:

LordKarsus and LordDanny like this.
  4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to get you confused!

I was talking about Tosun. He is the Head of Hardworking Rabbit Community belonging to the Twelve Zodiacs. He isn't a Human, he is literally a Rabbit by his Race or Species. A Mythical Rabbit at that too!

About the Sword, I was referring to [Spine Sword] made from the Spine of 22nd Great Demon Obora, which is a Physical Object, unlike the [Manifestation of Will] and [Formless Will].

It looked like it had an Ego, but it wasn't described in the Item Description—unlike the new [God Hands] and [Fire Dragon Sword]. The conversation might have been between Grid and [Fire Dragon Sword], not between the [Intangible/Spine Sword] and [Fire Dragon Sword], so it might or might not be an Ego Item.

Whatever the case may be, I think the Blue Tiger would be dominant in the Relationship because she is a Tiger, which should be better than a Rabbit racially—I suppose, on top of being the Daughter of the God White Tiger.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  5. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    Just gonna focus on these features of the intangible sword
    ★When a combo is achieved more than 5 times, each combo will cause a random status to the target. There is a very low probability that a'square attack' occurs.
    ★When combo is achieved more than 12 times, a'square attack' occurs for each attack.
    Combined with

[Light Wheel]
    Stabbing, hacking, cutting, etc.

Any type of attack will be linked to a circular attack. The target won't be able to escape this irregular attack.

* The hit rate is 100%.

* Contains the light attribute.

Basic skill passive of the transformed Lifael spear;
    Throw in the added effect

There is a high probability of activating the ‘Light Wheel’ skill. Every time Light Wheel is activated, Magic Missile (Enhanced) is shot. The number of Magic Missiles is determined according to the usage range of Light Wheel. The damage of Magic Missile is fixed at 4,000 per hit and will increase by 20% if the target is evil. No mana will be consumed.

* When defending or evading, there is a high probability that Shield of Light will activate. Magic Missile (Enhanced) is attached to the Shield of Light. Any target that pierces through the Shield of Light will be hit by Magic Missile. The damage of Magic Missile is fixed at 4,000 per hit and will increase by 20% if the target is evil. The accuracy of the Magic Missile counterattack is 100% and does not consume mana.

* When moving, there is a high probability of activating the ‘Light of Guidance’ skill.

* Attack power +20% against those with dark magic power.

Boom!! We got ourselves an absolute 100% multiple 12x combos like hell + Nuke City Magic Missiles.

LayZhang likes this.
  6. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the two descriptions, I realized the item descriptions have gotten a lot shorter since the early days. It's like each weapon now has a specific effect that's really strong, while the older stuff had a ton of different things going on. Wonder if that's because Grid is better now or the author doesn't want it to be so complex.

Yggdrassil and LordKarsus like this.
  7. oic

oic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't grid plan to have 10 blades that is switchable with the ghost sword. Its pointless to give each blade with overlapping uses with the other blades. Each blade need to be unique that make them useful.

MK bk-201 likes this.
  8. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Grid ever gets another skill creation right he should learn this:
    "Origin Opportunity.”
    [You can temporarily redistribute your stats. Please set them.]

9. chronosaiyan

chronosaiyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is this from?

10. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a guy who fought regas in the first national competition his class was monk in chapter 171

11. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall it correctly, he worships a god called 'Boris' wasn't it?

12. cubidk

cubidk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Come on, eat. I mixed it with honey and garlic seasoning.”

"delicious."

"...."

The tiger enjoys the carrot salad served by the rabbit.

Grid had no intention of tackling the part that the rabbit made the dish.

Tosuni is special among the people of the old gods.

Zodiac.

He is one of the gods who directly served the old gods.

He is of great intelligence, is bipedal, and knows how to handle tools.

His physique was also similar to a human.

Would cooking be a big deal?

I was convinced that the tiger was eating carrots.

Because Cheongho is a child of Baekho.

Yes, it's half-hearted.

His body is more than twice the size of a normal tiger, but he doesn't have to stick to meat-eating.

But the grid was confusing.

They couldn't naturally accept the appearance of Tosuni and Cheongho, who are outrightly engaging in affection.

Even if Tosuni is not an ordinary rabbit and Cheongho is not an ordinary tiger, anyway, because it is a rabbit and a tiger? No, it's already too far to discuss the issue of species.

Cheongho is a half body.

Even if Cheong-ho had a relationship with a tiger, not a rabbit, the species problem is not solved.

This is a simpler problem.

“Even if it's sex. You can transform into a man, right?"

The grid, which ate a bite of the carrot salad served by Tosuni, finally pointed out the problem.

Sitting face to face with Grid and her dining table,

Cheongho was in the form of a slim beauty.

And Tosuni is a female cut...

“It is not a good thing to be born as a child of God. Endlessly lonely and easy to be exposed to danger. I am not going to have children.”

Cheong-ho explains with a bitter smile.

The grid, which recalled the'memory of Pagma,' when he was treated as a soother by the nobles of Hwankuk in his childhood, faintly understood Chungho's heart.

“Is it a platonic love?”

"side."

"...is not it."

Just because they are of the same gender does not mean that they cannot be physically connected.

In the ears of the grid, when I saw Tosun-i and Cheong-ho kissing rather than eating carrots, they seemed to hear the voices of minority groups asking for respect for diversity.

'Whatever it is, it's good to be happy.'

Grid, smiling quietly, looked around.

A forest that was ruined by Yangban Garam.

The territory of the old gods, which had reminded me of the word destruction, was restored quite nicely to a new one that I had not seen.

Maybe Tosun-i and Cheong-ho worked together to restore the land and developed a heart for each other in the process of suffering.

As I thought about it, I poked Cheongho-ga's finger in the forearm of the grid, drinking cold tea.

“Before, it was simply hard like steel, but now it has more elasticity.”

"Is it like a tiger muscle?"

"Oh huh."

The body of the grid, which has built up a spirit of transcendence and godliness, made his remarkable development.

Muscles that gained elasticity and increased durability easily added strength to the evolved skeleton.

The powerful force could be exploded in an instant, and the range of motion of the body increased. It was good enough to compare with the beast.
    'It's amazing to think again that these muscles are messed up.'

Cheongho asked a question to Grid, who laughed at the aftereffects of making an intangible sword.

"Did you come to see us as soon as you came from the west?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh, heungheunghe."

“What, why are you laughing?”

“Hoo-hu-huh, you mean we wanted to see it. glad. After all, Deokshin is kind.”

“I am not a virtue anymore...”

I have never been a virtue in the first place.

It's just that Tosoon called Deokshin freely.

After a long time, I was called Deokshin, and I felt the name Temmeokshin I liked more and more.
    "Benefit! Are you here?"

“I'm Deokshinni!”

“Wow!”

Gyeongja, Bulgi, Black cattle, etc.

The zodiac people who lost their gods and suffered as ghosts of the forgotten land.

After receiving salvation from Grid, they came back to life after hearing the news.

"I miss you!!"

"I'm so very happy to come back!!"

“Wow!”

“Now, wait! Calm down!!"

The grid on the floor screamed as it was screamed by the zodiac coming in.

Then he laughed happily when he saw that the twelve Jeogori and armor were stained with dirt and sweat.

I could have a glimpse of how hard they had lived.

But it smells a little...

A grid, barely escaping from the zodiac signs that perseveredly rubbing her body, rolled up her sleeves.

“I'll only have to give you a few clothes while I'm here.”

"We'll help too!"

“I will prepare alcohol and food.”
    "Wow!"

The grid was alive among the loud-talking zodiac.

The fact that they brought their smile back to life.

I feel so good.

-sc-

Drool. Crow. Koo... deep night.

The zodiac and the people of the old gods fell asleep deeply drunk.

In case they would wake up, a soft light illuminates the view of the grid that cautiously arouses the body.

Bitdol.

It is the light emitted by the higher spirits of light that help the grid by judging and acting on their own.

Pajik, I'm sorry.

Ten God's hands, holding Molnir and swords in their hands, crushed and cut rocks and branches along the path and helped the grid to move easily.

"...."

The inside of the forest.

The grid standing in front of the shining lake with moonlight enjoyed the deep reverberation of the word peace.

Return of the kingdom and the exiled god, hell and the great evil, Asgard and the Lord.

The more I remembered the value of peace, the more I felt the enmity that I had cherished against the beings that threatened the peace.

I think it would be better to see the ending quickly even if I rethink it a few times.

The presence of Mir passed through the mind of the convinced Grid.

The owner of Cheongnyongdo.

An existence designed by Hanul himself to be the archangel of Hwankuk.

It is the strongest half that the force will be compared to at least the number of digits versus the devil.
    Grid felt the need to fight him.

Could it be possible to break through the lightnings that could not even respond well a few months ago, reach Mir and injure him? Even without Crowzel's help?

'Even if the whistle is not desired, it should be at the level to give a threat.'

Mir is the most important person at the moment.

Only by defeating Mir can the white tigers and blue dragons be liberated, and the forgotten myths of the East Continent can be fully recovered.

He was as powerful as he was, and was suitable for the'standard'.

As if Garam was once a measure of strength.

'You can break through Hell 20 times only at the level that threatens Mir. How enormous was the presence of the black knight who guarded the dog's ear.'

When I stood face to face, I didn't even notice.

He was able to realize its size when he looked back objectively one step away.

Even if the lions raid Helgao and remove the penalty in Hell, I didn't think they would overpower the Black Knight.

Cerberus'mythical monster' played a part in the fact that his assistance was not easy.

If he had to fight with them, Sariel would surely runaway, so Sariel had to be excluded from his power.

'My role is important.'

He needs to fight Mir and check his skills.

The grid, which had to be judged only by Mir, asked a question to Ki-cheok, who was approaching behind his back.

“Is there any way to break up the Ojak Bridge?”

Gaya and catastrophe connected by Ojak Bridge.

Both countries are under the influence of Mir.
    Breaking the Ojak Bridge was the most fundamental solution to overcoming the situation in the East Continent.

"Ojakkyo... is a bridge laid by the sacrifice of tens of thousands of crows and magpies. The concept of breaking the phenomenon caused by a bonded soul is rare."

Cheongho's approach was to come.

One step, two steps.

The figure of the guy who came closer and closer gradually changed from human to tiger.

"You still haven't given up on the gods of White Tiger and Blue Dragon? Uh-heung... I think it's right to give up. It's hard to say this... But because Gaya was cursed by the Blue Dragon and covered in ice caps, many people died and died, catastrophe. Was originally a small country. Even if you free the two gods, few people will be saved.”

"..."
    "It's okay to say that the continent has actually regained peace thanks to the resurrection of the gods of Jujak and the gods of Hyunmu. I think yes... uh..."

"Where does it mean peace to be trapped in fear all my life?"

The people of Cho-guk and Sing can not take a step outside the country.

This is because the moment they escape from the protection of Jujak and Hyunmu, they are captured by the gods of the country and are taken to the catastrophe of Gayana.

It is to forget the old gods that were recovered at best and become a puppet that praises the false myths of the nobles.

“And you, too, want to see Dad.”

"grid..."

Cheongho's big eyes became round and moist.
    The grid patted the guy's forehead with the Wang pattern on it.

“I just want to do what I can. Later, do what you can do like me. That's all it takes.”

It is terrible arrogance to believe that personal strength will be immortal.

As long as there is no ending in Satisfy, there will surely be an 'era without grid' someday.

The grid was not so worrisome or thorough enough to prepare for and worry about that time, but there was a hope that it would be nice if my actions today exert a positive influence in the future.

Do you know?

Sooner or later, the members of the Tempul married in reality, gave birth to children, and when the children met Satisfy.

Will beings like Cheongho become their strong back?

Of course, this does not mean that we will help people in hopes of such a reward.

It is aiming for a virtuous cycle of the Governor.

“Let’s leave this for a while.”

"This...?"

“It's the heart of Queen Frost, but I have a place to visit for a while. It's embarrassing to lose it there, so leave it to me for a few hours.”

If you fight Mir, you will die with a high probability.

It is insane to carry the heart of Queen Frost to meet Mir.

And Cheongho and Zodiac had the power to protect the heart of the Frost Queen.

Having recovered some of the myths, the Cheongho and the Twelve have grown tremendously over the past few years.

It was also a place where the influence of hwanguk did not reach,

"Uh... this is somehow... it resembles the curse of the blue dragon god."
    “Yes, but it won't be relevant. Queen Frost was the ruler of the isolated land even in the western continent. There can be no contact with the continent.”
    "Huh..."

“Then, I’ll go back.”

The grid left the forest.

As soon as I escaped from the protection of the old gods, I felt a sticky gaze, but only for a while.

Unless it is God who monitors the earth through the'pond' of the hwanguk, the rapid and secret movement of the grid cannot be followed forever.

And, of course, chores such as surveillance were taken over by the nobles.

The grid was able to safely enter Gaya without any interference.

Moment.

[The powerful sword of swordsmanships the world!!!]

“...!”

The grid's field of view is tilted at an angle.

The desert he stepped on collapsed, and the sand fell like a waterfall beneath the dark underground exposed.

[Garion, the god of the earth, exerts his power. Everything that was split in half is restored like a lie.]

"..."

The sight you just saw feels like a dream.

The redundant desert, shaking and collapsing like crazy, became silent again.

Grid laughed at the following world message.

[Gumseong'Crauzel' killed a half body.]

'Are you still doing this here?'

If Clauzel had been fighting in Gaya from then on until now...

Being second in level, her ability to grow the white tiger sword to almost myth grade is high.

Since you have accomplished the demigod killing many times, you may have built up a deity.

Whenever I thought of the strong enemies I had to deal with in the future, the tension in the grid, which had been pulled tightly, softened even more.

He even felt a sense of relief.

Yes.

Crowzel was one of Grid's most trusted and trusted people.

The longing that I cherished for Cheonoecheon will not disappear forever... Woodangtangtang!!

“...?”
    Reminiscent of the Clauzel of the past, the face of the grid, which was immersed in memory, hardened.

A man with a blood cloak all over her body flew from somewhere and rolled over, rolled over, and stretched out to the top and stopped at the feet of the grid.

It was Clauzel...

“Cream, Crowzel?”

“...You saw the wrong person.”

the enD

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Tosun was the first to call him the God of Virtue!

What if there is some relationship between the Frost Queen and the God Blue Dragon? The Curse placed on Kaya Kingdom—seems like the real talk, but what if something is amiss like the Story of Seven Malignant Saints, but on a high tier? As far as I can say, Hanul may be the most cunning entity out of the 3 Absolute Gods, and so should be his planning! After all, Hanul is the one who created the Gods related to Weather!

The last part—it seemed like Kraugel ignored Grid by saying: "....You saw the wrong person." Why? Maybe something is wrong with Kraugel, he wants to concentrate on something, or he is just joking?!

14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds, that Kraugel has become a sith lord?

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero, according to me. He is not the one who would be largely swayed by some emotions, nor has he experienced something as bad as Agnus. He is also pretty calculating, and one of the Best Gamers in Overgeared Universe. His Class, Sword Saint, most of the time, is a Righteous Leaning Class—as shown by the Legends about the Sword Saint. The [Hero King] and [Lantern of Humanity] are some of the Righteous Titles which were held by the Past Sword Saints. Alas, Grid acquired them; otherwise, Kraugel might have had a chance in the future! So according to me, Kraugel would never become a Sith Lord. Mainly because he isn't Emotionally Unstable like Agnus is.

Well, I would like Kraugel to acquire the Second Class: Spearman. He already has the Title [One Who Peeked at the Peak of the Spear] which should give him the Status or Occupation of Spearman. The Title might suggest that Kraugel is already a Master Spearman, and possibly—he also possess the [Mastered Spear Mastery]. Further training may give him the Titles such as [Great Spearman] and [Spear Saint]. This might also open up his path to become the [Legendary Spearman] in the future. I would like Kraugel to surpass his Mentors in Spearmanship, Kirinus. That would be a good call to defend and fight against Grid equally in the future.

16. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, maybe I should've add 'It's a joke'.
    Also the tittle you make, I think [One who achieved the peak of spearmanship] was lot better, or maybe [One who have glimpsed the essence of piercing]

Hey, the Overgeared Raws for chapter 75 is out, Jude is not what I have in mind.

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... that would have helped!

As far as I can say, the Author pays more attention on Weapon. Or should I say that Author is saying that if you can control the Spear however you want, then you are above it?! Thus, from the the later inference—I think the Title also contains the essence that you are talking about. Here, the Spear may be a concept which has encapsulated the whole meaning related to the Spearmanship, then whether it be the related Battle Techniques or the Weapon itself—it doesn't matter because all of them are encased in the mentioned Title!

Lastly, whether the Titles you made are better or not, but the Translator has already decided upon that. I also wanted to name Mental World as Mental Dimension!

Where did you read that, Kakaopage or some other site?

18. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    A site called Tkor.wine, though you're going to have find it first in a stackpile of manhwas. Plz don't share if this site was in fact illegal, which I don't know yet.

LordDanny likes this.
  19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Translated Version from all Scanslators is also illegal, including the Reaper Scans.

20. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, tkor.wine would do.