Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Good site, though some adult things are mixed in there.

Additionally, you can just use the 템빨 to search for the Overgeared Webtoon. It would save you some time.

Lastly, damn...! They even removed the omitted!

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow, I believe it was a merciful virtue for the artist.
    Imagine the thought making their hand... to depict how Grid hands work in bed. Yikes...

3. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So regarding Mir, what does this line mean?

"It is the strongest half that the force will be compared to at least the number of digits versus the devil."

And why would Sariel run away from the 20th GD? Is he a coward or something or just a mistranslation?

4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, don't you know that they're (gender neutral) fallen angel, and in that traits it was changing them to demon and went rampage?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  5. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk

6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    It was around 1st SNC when Regas fought him to save Yura that being ganged up by every nations.

7. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know, i already said it was in the first snc, what i dont know is the name of the god he worshipped

8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    About Mir—He is the strongest Half-God/Yangban. Maybe the Seven Malignant Saints were stronger than him, but they aren't alive anymore. According to Grid, his overall Prowess is comparable to the Single Digit Great Demons. Grid sometimes even compares him to the Baal. Well, this isn't correct because Baal has Overwhelming Stats as one of the Strongest Bosses in the Game. Baal is more of a Super-grade Named World Boss rather than being a Super-grade Named NPC like Mir. Meanwhile Mir has Overwhelming Techniques similar to a Full Fledged Sword Saint, and is more of a Super-grade Named NPC rather than being a Super-grade Named Boss like Baal. Meaning, he doesn't have Overwhelming Stats like Baal. Overall, both have different kind of difficulty to them.

About Sariel—She isn't running away from anyone. She sometimes may go on a Rampage if she is present in Hell because of her Title [Fallen Angel].

About the 20th Great Demon—It isn't only about him, it is also about the Checkpoint of 20th Hell which is guarded by a Mythical Creature Cerberus.

LayZhang likes this.
  9. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds that Baal was an ancient rate being?

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    This is based upon my speculation:

Baal isn't an Ancient-rated Existence because most of the World View knows about Baal being the 1st Great Demon. Forgotten Legends and Myths can be termed as Ancient, but the Legends and Myths who are well known in the Present Era—aren't Ancient-rated Entities. But this doesn't mean that they aren't Ancient Entities by Age. The Age and the Ancient Rating are two different terms. If I presume that there is a Divine Rating beyond the Myth, which is only for the Complete Gods (God by Race). Myth is the Rating for a God by Status, like Overgeared God Grid who is a God, but only by Status, not by Race. If I go by the Age, and not by the Rating System, then most of the Dragons, 3 Absolute Gods, Most of the Current Gods, and Single Digit Great Demons (especially the Top 3) should be the Ancient Entities, not the Mythical or Divine Entities.

Thus, for me, the Ancient Rating is a Rating only for the Forgotten Legendary and Mythical Existences which are no longer remembered by the World, like the Members of Tower of Wisdom.

Most of the World View doesn't know about Beriache. Thus, the [Beriache's Warrior], who might have had Legendary Prowess in his time, isn't remembered by the World as well. Therefore, the Class is Ancient-rated despite having the Powers similar to a Legendary Class.

The [Ancient Rider] may also evolve into the Ancient Class, and not in Legendary Class, because it is possibly related to the Ancient Giants who aren't remembered by most of the people in the Current Era. Maybe Fronzaltz has the same Class to increase his Efficiency while driving the Magic Machines. Though, if you can achieve the required Achievements, then you may as well become a Legend because at that time the World would know about your Achievements and remember you as a Legend.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    LayZhang and Aristes like this.
  11. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's quite an enlightenment.

12. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone muted me here and deleted my mtl, lol

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did that, obviously NUF Staff?!

Use the Justpaste.it site and link it here.

14. cubidk

cubidk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The relationship between Clauzel and the nobles was slowly reversing.
    Crowzel is not a busy game to run away.
    He was a veteran beast who watched with his breath holding his breath to search for himself in the desert and in the canyons, and then ambushed him and biting him.
    Of course, it is not easy to kill the nobleman.
    The problem was that even if the surprise attack was successful, it took quite a while for the damage to be'deathed'.
    Yangban is half body.
    Each one is named.
    It was dozens of times higher than Clauzel's life force and powerful stats, so it was hard to die easily.
    The breathtaking situation has been staged several times over the past year, where the nobles who ran before Crowzel broke the target's breath to rescue a colleague, and Crowzel managed to run away with barely his life.
    But it wasn't always the same.
    Often there were lucky days.
    Today is such a day.
    A few days ago, in exchange for giving Mir's life, the super-sensory stat, which rose four times, showed a toxic light today.
    At this point, is it that there is no learning ability beyond the level of arrogance, and when one of the three yangbans scattered and began to search the gorge, weakness attacks and critical attacks burst one after another?
    Krausel's thoughts of retreating after raising his white tiger's skill level and giving him a hand, changed.
    Hearing the screams of his colleagues and seeing the appearances of the nobles running, he poured out his skills and linked the combo.
    The deal calculation was perfect.
    “Cry...!”
    All men are strong.
    However, there are only seven nobles who have built up the deity.
    Except for them, the rest of the nobles cannot handle Crowzel on a one-to-one basis.
    After being madly stolen, the man who allowed even the space sword across the world eventually oxidized to gray color.
    [I got rid of the body.]
    [Once again, he made an amazing achievement.]
    [You became the main character of the myth <Gaya's Humiliation>. In the future, when fighting a half or god, all stats will increase by 10%, and the power of swordsmanship will increase by an additional 20%.]
    [You understand the concepts of <Legend>, <Transcendental>, and <Gate>, and are in harmony with <Spirit Body>.]
    [The situation of transcendence, which was suppressed due to the failure to meet the instrument, will bloom.]
    [...!]
    [...!!]
    [!!!]
    "Hoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...?"
    A series of amazing rewards.
    Crowzel, who was thrilled even in the urgent situation, was perplexed.
    A notification window that suddenly repeats only the exclamation mark.
    Error? No way...
    Kwaang!!
    When Crowzel's reciprocal sword was set to the side, the intangible keeper of the Yangban collided with the blade and scattered.
    The nobles who arrived at the scene shouted with deaf faces.
    "Crause!"
    The four names of Clauzel were clearly imprinted on the nobles.
    A nerd who inherited the power of the former sword castle that Mir also admits, but couldn't discuss a single matchlessness-not a trivial prey, not a decent human.
    The incarnation of talent who can transcend human beings without discussing incomparableness, kill half bodies with a single sword, and show an all-human side.
    That guy with no common sense... Pungsa
    Wow, the cow is personally dangerous.'
    And today, another colleague was murdered.
    I have no intention of mourning a coworker's death.
    However, we are only aware of the fact that we can also die and feel alert.
    That one must be eliminated.
    Even if it is a legend that does not die thanks to the power of oral traditions that are passed on forever and immortality, it will eventually become weak and perish if you die and kill again.
    Chae-Cheng! Chae Chae Chae Chae Chae!
    This was the evil men who struck Crowzel fiercely.
    He put down his honor and self-esteem, and cooperated with all his might.
    Crowzel, who had just killed one man and had most of the attack skills on the cooldown, had a hard time seeing a chance to counterattack.
    He saved his life by thoroughly defensive tactics, such as preventing attacks, avoiding attacks, and earning time with Geumnasu.
    “Is a guy named Gumseong decorating a sword!”
    His nobles mocked Clauzel, who only ran away without fighting.
    If you provoke a subject that was so excited and blushed, it would be impossible to work.
    Crowzel, who responded silently, examined the senses of the whole god.
    'I need a little more time to adjust.'
    The body has changed.
    To be precise, the stats have changed.
    This is the aftermath of the rise of stats and gaining new passive skills while becoming the protagonist and transcendent of the myth.
    It was quite a sudden change for Crowzel, who believed that the supersensory stat was because the supersensory stat was the upper concept of the transcendental-the transcendental sensation was a lower version of the supersensory.
    The system is weird because I scooped one more drink.
    Rather than listing the newly acquired stats and skills, he is still firing only exclamation marks.
    Crowzel needed time to grasp the change and adapt.
    Rather than recklessly surrendering to the increased power and speed and wielding a sword, I wanted to contemplate and control myself accurately.
    Only then could I aim for victory.
    “Rat boy!”
    The faces of the nobles were getting redder.
    At that time, I wondered if I might die from a cerebral hemorrhage.
    At the same time, Crowzel, who opened his sword to block the wind, turned his chin to shed his sword, and caught the nose that was passing in front of him with a sheath.
    Blah blah!
    The body of the noble groan shed a distance.
    The reason his face is crumpled is not because of pain.
    Doul, the weapon was stolen.
    It was hard for both class to be aware of a warrior, but they understood how great humiliation it was to have their weapons stolen.
    [I succeeded in <Sword Steal> and acquired <Yangban's Yamdo>.]
    Whiri-ric, Cheol-k-p!
    The dog, which flew into the air in response to the motion of the rotating sheath, falls into Crowzel's hand.
    The duration of the sword capture is 5 seconds.
    After 5 seconds, you will miss it from your hand.
    Considering the fact that it can interfere with the enemy trying to recover weapons, it was never a short time.
    If it were a normal battle, the war would have been completely overturned.
    But the other person is noble.
    There is no difference between holding and not holding a weapon for most of the nobles.
    Mastering all martial arts? No, rather, it is because the depth of all martial arts is shallow.
    The reason why Yangban is strong is only because of his suffering physical abilities and the power of the Shinigami, not because of his incompetence.
    Of course, there were exceptions such as the Mir gang.
    "No oh oh!"
    The yangban, who had stolen the weapon, operated the breath of the blue dragon and flooded.
    The fluttering lightening littered the sands of the desert, causing a storm.
    On the other hand, the other men acted in secret.
    Quietly appeared behind Crowzel's back and put his sword in.
    Chaeang!
    Krauzel, who defended the novice's yam road surprise, swung the white tiger sword he had quietly held in his right hand.
    Increased stats and new skills.
    The resulting change was finally understood and adapted.
    I'm sorry!
    Clauzel's sword moved lightly.
    With smaller movements than before, he performed more powerful swordsmanship than before.
    “...!”
    After a surprise attack, the yangban's counterattack, however, gets red in blood.
    Suddenly, Crowzel, who had recovered the sword, retreated a step back and rotated.
    Blah blah!!
    The capital of Yangban, who had approached with the energy of a blue dragon, collided with the transparent blade of a white tiger sword.
    Joule.
    "...!?"
    The eyes of Yangban, who were intent on smashing the entire sword and head of Clauzel, opened their eyes.
    Although it is a thick sword, it is transparent and soft like glass.
    It was thought to be easy to break, and it was not enough to prevent the bombardment covered with the energy of the blue dragon, so my skin, flesh, and bones...!
    "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"
    The man, whose hand had been cut off in half, writhes and screams.
    It is the worst that the body was damaged while the seal of Jujak was released.
    A colleague grabbed and pulled the nape of his neck, trying to regenerate the wound somehow by pulling up the spirit of the weakly remaining Jujak.
    Thanks to this, Crowzel's sword cut through the air.
    The yangban who saved a colleague said, having a thunderstorm.
    “It's more than what I heard from the rumors.”
    I knew in advance that the energy of a white tiger resides in Clauzel's sword.
    But I haven't been told that it is as powerful as me.
    Isn't that the right level to say that it's not a normal sword, but a new thing? What's more, Clauzel's potential was more than an award.
    Of course, that doesn't mean that the results will change.
    Crowzel was the limit.
    He survived well for a while, but he was tired and the wounds were noticeably stretched.
    “Don’t be awesome with a quick decision.”
    Pajijik!
    Kuo!
    The two yangban aroused the energy of the white tiger and the energy of the blue dragon at the same time.
    It was a very burdensome work for them, who could not build a godhood.
    They had no confidence in controlling this explosive power.
    But I knew I wouldn't look good if I took time.
    Chae-Cheng! Chae Chae Chae-Cheng!!
    The passing of a dazzling sword and Tao increased the wounds on Krauzel's body.
    However, Clauzel's resistance grew even stronger.
    One or two swordsmanships that were on the cooldown were being released.
    "Oh...!"
    "Don't stop, push me!!"
    The bleeding of the man who lost his hand intensifies.
    The way he wielded gradually became dull.
    He felt horror when he noticed that Krausel's swordsmanship, which persistently aimed at him, had become incomparably stronger than he had seen before.
    And fear turned into anger.
    I have.
    I'm the only one who deserves to be a god that I fear humans?
    "Ooh-oh-oh-oh!"
    Kachang!!
    "...!"
    The person who is prepared for death is tricky.
    When the man, who lost his hand, started sprinkling his water without taking care of his body, Krauzel's momentum sharply weakened.
    'It will be difficult to survive.'
    There is no choice but to aim for a fellowship.
    The best thing I can do now is to make even one of them a road companion on the road.
    Knowing, Crowzel hesitated.
    They are afraid of dropping the white tiger sword in the first place.
    I don't want to lose the item, so I'm afraid of death.
    Crow Zell, who felt unfamiliar with himself, laughed bitterly.
    Fuwook!!
    The sword struck his heart and gave him his shoulder.
    He squeezed the blade with his bare hands to prevent the enemy from recovering the sword.
    His hand was cut off thanks to his sword, but the pain was vivid and blood was raging.
    Poowook.
    As the blade was released from the hand and lowered, the sword stuck in the shoulder broke, split, and soared into the air.
    As the sword that was not moving suddenly soared upwards, the embarrassed Yangban was seen losing balance for a moment.
    Crowzel stuck a white tiger sword in his heart.
    The heavy tao that pierced his side and entered his mind thrilled, but he withstood.
    "this...! This damn guy...!”
    He lost one of his arms by cutting his sword, cut his waist in half on a yam, and poured his guts out, but he was tired of the appearance of Krauzel, who put his sword in the heart of his colleague.
    Clauzel in his eyes was not a sword castle, but a sword demon.
    [He who has become a legend does not die easily.]
    The notification window, which used only an exclamation mark, finally lists the sentences in one line.
    It was unpleasant.
    However, Crowzel was not shaken.
    He is the son who will receive the soon-to-be death calmly, and he spearheaded his swordsmanship with the last remaining sword.
    He heard the roaring hallucinations of <The Warrior Swordsmanship> stored in the inventory, but he turned away until the end and smashed the heart of the Yangban with his own sword technique.
    Yangban did not die.
    It was breathtakingly survived.
    The damage was insufficient.
    He was planning to take at least one, but even that was unsuccessful.
    However, Crowzel did not regret it.
    His body was severely damaged, leaving less power on his fingertips.
    The reason he couldn't kill Yangban was because his sword skills weren't weak.
    Purple.
    Doesn't the system also admit it?
    [Since becoming Swordsseong, we haven't found any traces of the involvement of <The Warrior Swordsmanship> in all your achievements.]
    [Nevertheless, you killed 6 (originally it was 4, but kakao update the number) demigods and became the main character of the myth.]
    [The skill you have used and the potential of the swordsmanship you have created is judged to be beyond the Martial Swordsmanship, and you will raise the grade of all skills you have to Legendary (Transcendence).]
    "haha..."
    A faint smile spread over Crowzel's bloody face.
    "You crazy!"
    The yangban hated it.
    One loses a hand, and one has a broken heart.
    In exchange for making them look like this, the guy who was going to die soon sat down with a smile, so it was inevitable.
    Ahhhhhh!! Crowzel's body, beaten by the fire of the nobles, flew away.
    The last notification popped up in his sight as he wandered through the desert without hesitation.
    [The duration of immortality is over.]
    'That's it.'
    All you can do now is pray for the white tiger sword to be safe.
    A familiar voice heard in his ear, quietly trying to accept death.
    "Cream, Crowzel?"
    Startle!
    Clauzel's body trembled.
    He looked up and looked at the face of the grid, and he turned his head.
    "...You saw the wrong person."
    Being witnessed a moment of defeat by Grid, not anyone else.
    For Clauzel, it was more painful than dying.
    "What else are you?"
    The nobles looked at the grid and growled.
    They suffered all sorts of reproach and were seriously injured, and they were half way out of reason.
    He couldn't afford to read the energy of the grid, so he didn't notice what the grid was.
    Even if I looked at the grid, I wouldn't have changed my attitude.
    Because new colleagues are starting to arrive at the scene.
    Grid confronted the five men and threw a potion at Crowzel.
    It was a very expensive elixir manufactured by the Raidan Alchemy Facility.
    “I think it’s a little bit tight by myself.”
    "I'll help."
    “What the hell is that concept...”
    "...."
    "Benefits...! Are humans... ignoring us!!"
    Those cubs did not change their lines, and the grid with their tongue pulled an intangible sword and swung it.
    Then, a sword that stretched out like a whip wrapped around, tightened, and shredded the wounded men's bodies.
    The end

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Subarashi....!

Did Kraugel become a True Transcendent, or it is like the Normal Transcendent?! This is already a fact that he has become a Legendary Transcendent Entity. Now he has Legendary (Transcendent) Rated Skills. Grid also has Pseudo Myth-rated Swordsmanship Skills, on the verge of becoming Myth.

It felt like Kraugel has become a Protagonist of Myth by achieving the Title [Kaya's Humiliation] or whatever that might be. He also gained the his own Swordsmanship Skill which probably has surpassed the [Matchless Heart Swordsmanship]. He might have also gained [Shunpo] and the [Origin True Energy]. His [Heart] and [Skill] should be in harmony with each other, which wasn't the case for Grid initially. The further development is yet to be cleared precisely with the upcoming Rewards in the future. This was the moment Kraugel understood the concepts of [Transcendence], [Legend], and [Status], like Grid did in Chapter 1003. And thus, Kraugel's Transcendence bloomed! Grid's development was scattered, but Kraugel seems to have gotten many things in just a moment.

Grid in Chapter 1003 after defeating Rigal: [You have gained a special opportunity and understood the concept of a legend, transcendent, and status.] Kraugel got this kind of Notification in today's Chapter.

Kraugel becoming a Protagonist of a Myth is just like how Grid is the Protagonist of Epics because of his Class and writes Legends and Myths through the Epic System.

Grid got his Swordsmanship Skill from his 1st Epic, Kraugel got that in this Chapter.

Maybe there are more Rewards to come, but they are being analysed, similar to the case when Grid got the [Castration Eye].

Overall, a huge Power Up for Kraugel and I am happy for him.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  16. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    If Kraugel were to possess and wield the intangible sword... yikes, I'm shivering by the thought.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shivering by the fact that Grid used that Sword on the two injured Yangbans! Let the Baal give them some peace of mind, hehe he he....

Also it seems like Kraugel's White Tiger Sword is about to become a Myth, or is, at the very least, at the Legendary Rating. Otherwise, an Item's Skills can't be the match of Yangbans' Sacred Breath Skills.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  18. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    prolly NU staff, they said mtl is not spoiler lol and i also violated for endorsing discord

LordDanny likes this.
  19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Have the sword that have Growth rating reach the myth?

20. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is when we know the rematch will be on the level of the 2nd S.N.C or 4th.