Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn so Faker can only use his killing innovation once on a player, and has to reuse it when the player revives for it to be effective again? That's really rough!

What does the rune of death do again? What kind of power can Agnus gain from Pauld?

2. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Faker can re-apply it to players, but each kill would use up one use.

As for Rune of Death, it seems like he'll get some key strength of Fould's (a bit like the augmentation Grid gets through the multiple species contracts)... Maybe he'll get artifact making abilities.

LayZhang and Yggdrassil like this.
  3. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder why never uses item trasformation to make Thorn of Deep Grievance when raiding Great Demon its so OP

4. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like faker is dead set on killing agnus multiple times.
    I'm kinda curious how fakers killing list works on players, is it permanent effect on target killed or just one off? it's permanent for npc's so yeah.. and did agnus drop some rings of absurdity? The guy is full of that rings in both hands.

FonsyMN likes this.
  5. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering for sometime... but when would we see Agnus's newly deceased creation? The new Luna?

6. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is over creating a new Luna...

LayZhang and LordKarsus like this.
  7. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I just wish to see the details of this newly deceased ever since it was teased by S.A group when they're assessing Kraugel's purpose on creating his own swordsmanship

8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Failure has arrived on chapter 78

9. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow 200 chapters since seen Grid stats, isnt also the longest time since he got a title?

Also the legendary craftsman hammer

10. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep and it seems like Lim cheol ho was shocked by the news, also
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was expecting a zombie, not some gamer that lack sleep and sunlight

11. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasent his hair supposed to be long?

12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, the maybe it was hidden under his hood?

13. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder in wich item is Faker gonna use the Strange Magic Power Stone i dont think Grid has a made a Legendary dagger or short sword yet, maybe it will be based in the structure of the falling moon sword but made with only with greed and the blue dragon breath maybe tempered with illusion magic of braham?

14. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baal's Contractor suffers from the fact that every time he dies, he ends up back in Hell... And it can take almost a year to get back to Earth since he can't open the gates of hell on his own.

Agnus goes to meet Zepar, who isn't a Great Demon but is powerful enough that even Great Demons don't care to challenge him.

The Demons are thinking that Grid and Faker... Are showing a little too much promise. That where Muller wasn't all that amazing (the most he did was beat Hellgao when he was out in the human world), but even so, if Grid and the other Legends of today grow much stronger, it could become a serious problem.

So, it's time to consider a full fledged assault like the one that resulted in the creation of the Behen Archipelago.

Agnus is considering what kind of souls he might leverage to increase his power - he thinks that Baal might have shown some serious foresight in making a deal to capture the soul of Pagma. Maybe he could get his hands on that... But the other dude tells him that Hell has also accumulated many other Legendary souls that could help increase his power.

-

Meanwhile, all of Grid's Messengers have beaten Hellgao again (including Braham who stopped being lazy), and they have gained the Recognition of the 9th Demon. Which means that their powers will be less restricted in Hell (although Sariel can still go nuts in hell)

Everyone else has also been kicking ass...

Jishuka and Euphemina cleanse the The Temple of Galgunos and put the Lich to rest finally by combining their awesome powers.

And Grid, is off training - leveraging the power of the 24th Great Demon Neviros now in the Rune of Gluttony - a power that increases his cutting ability... And thus his tailoring ability.

Grid continues making underwear and making underwear and making underwear and making underwear... Until finally, he creates an amazing new underwear "Beautiful men's underwear that gently reflects through the colorful flowers"

A classic underwear that will inspire tailors everywhere.

And with that... His tailoring advances to Craftsman level and merges with his Blacksmithing. And his class quest is finally complete.

The classes merge to become The Overgeared God's Skills, giving him mastery over all items made by hand, with no further improvement needed. Open Potential is no longer applicable because the end of the path has been reached.

And with the completion of the class quest, the final class quest of the Pagma's Descendent class opens:

<Pagma's Rest>

... As we march on ever closer to the ending of Overgeared.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  15. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow his crafting its so OP it even says thats its complete its the end of the skill tree thus open potential cant be used, he can give any magic he has learn so we finally should see Grid getting some new magic, he can create growth type items intentionally, etc. Just WOW i know that it says it has been completed but i kinda wanted Grid to max out the other types of crafts or things like mining technique kinda in LMS
    I wonder about Pagma rest isnĀ“t gonna actually ask him to kill Baal right?... right?

I wonder what happends if Faker puts a GD in his list or if its even possible, if possible what happends to Hell gao since he is on a demonkin

16. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid could probably still evolve the skill further as long as this tailoring techniques become legendary and grow from there

But the fact that he can now intentionally make magical growth items is crazy. And with his hammer, unique grade minimum

And wow so he used the stone to make faker some mythical armor. It's probably mythical leather armor so that is awsome
    I wish we saw the properties

Hopefully he gets crafting soon
    And this this is the first time we've seen any update on the rune

LayZhang and MK bk-201 like this.
  17. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep maybe the rune has absorbed some powers but it just didint say, honestly i dont get why the rune its absoring powers since even if it reaches its cap like the first Baal contractor said, he just need to forfeit some, if he is gonna release some anyway why dont get all the powers possibly to atleast have a choice.
    he dosent even use the Yetima power since he dosent use greatswords now, Ruson power while its a useful buff grid already has lighting speed so he dosent really need it, besides we have never seen the ultimate falsehood of Berith and the power of darkness of Belial.

Also where the hell is Splendor and Chop?

And what does Hexetia Anvil does?, besides the insane dragon bead we never have seen an special anvil

18. Oioioi1

Oioioi1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Grid can now make ego items at will, he should be able to make an army of ego itens to attack his opponent, like the god hands.
    He might as well make ego blacksmithing hammers to increase his item production speed, maybe even ego anvil.
    And if he adds magic to the hammers, wouldn't they be able to add magic to the items as well?

Also, would granting an ego work on Pagma's soul? I know the skill is lost and all, but if he had it, would it actually work even with Pagma as Baal's prisoner?

19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    About Grid's final class quest and great demons opinions about Overgeared god and his messengers together along with other legends, will this be a sign of an upcoming Holy war?
    Also, I don't think Grid will have to fight Baal, maybe severing the contract he and Pagma has, and to help him settle few of his regrets?

20. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what will happen to Grid class when he becomes a myth will his other classes be absorbed by magic swordsman of the epics?, maybe something like his skeletons class name, it was dancing smith

i said something like that before, he still has the skill but if he uses it his passive ego making might be shaken by the consequences, also the ego has to agree to be used so we dont know i Pagma can even agree since he is in Baal possesion