Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Etherious Mahesvara

Etherious Mahesvara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know right... hahaha... he should be thankful to his past self that didn't make grid an enemy. 'cause if he did... he would be dead dozens of times already.

and that middle age man with a sword, was that biban?
    if he calls someone a janitor, then he's the legendary/transcendent janitor of the tower. :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

FonsyMN likes this.
  2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's hayate for sure. I mean if it were to be Biban, the guy would've been lot more louder and blatant.
    Remember how the guy just go ahead, charging into the palace trying to assassinate Nefelina? That's pretty straightforward, not to mention the fact that Jessica had tried to stopped him.

3. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    correct me if i'm wrong, there are only two material from a dragon, bunheleir's fang from (true)white fang (been a long time since it was mentioned) and the currently stone dragon's tusk.

can't grid make a dragon sword a long time ago, if he buys or trade kraguel's white fang, since he already have the white tiger's sword, so that he can extract the bunheleir's fang from the true white fang to make a 'real' dragon sword.

4. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone is sponsoring the author with drugs.

5. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White fang, the material was deteriorated in value and purity after being mishandled. It's because it's a dragon material that it was still legendary

Grid also has the stone dragon's scale and he's about to get this tusk

He also has the opportunity to gain 1 more dragon pill sometime in the future and grow his mana core beyond that of a Great Magician and possibly into the realm of legendary great magician

He'll probably mix the dragon scale with greed for armor and the tusk with greed for a weapon. (Maybe a hammer, probably a sword). He prob won't mix it with white tiger to maximize the special properties of the dragon materials though if he "feeds" it with JUST the enhanced white tiger breath, it might enhance the dragon material. Add some alchemy enhancement and boom best stone attribute item ever

Lol Fire dragon sword was made from stone, but the stone dragon sword would be made from dragon.

6. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe not the tower itself, but only biban's information/existence will be revealed. and most likely it will only revealed inside the higher-ups of the overgeared

7. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot about somethings, Valhhalla of infinite affection are going to get an upgrade!
    Khan's legacy is preserved!

LayZhang likes this.