Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Nameless Nameless

Nameless Nameless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already sick of how perfect a saint they make Grid...

2. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what you talking about. My lord Grid was always a saint, protected by Plot-Armor and blessed with luck and virtue by the Supreme God Author-nim.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the guy only hated the term saint.
    Remember what Grid said when he saved rankers from Yangban during black tortoise rescue?
    He prefer to become the villain because of sick mask, and not necessarily cared for others than himself. He's Grid because he wants to be greedy for himself and not others... I guess.

4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was being sarcastic there lol. The author makes him look like a saint blessed with virtue and luck. Not like I hate it. But sometimes it feels too obvious.

Also Grid is Grid coz he is greedy. At first for himself his family and his debt, now for himself his family AND his in game family and his friends and kingdom.

LayZhang likes this.
  5. Nameless Nameless

Nameless Nameless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about real life. The protagonist is made too perfect. Donate millions of dollars to strangers anonymously? I have to pay the world for my love! what nonsense.

6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, well knowing his background. I guess that's all fine though, although unless you forget.
    Sometimes it was idiots who made him look like a saint (okay not all are idiots, still remember the time when he get rid of Rose's supporter when he declares a kill order).
    I guess Grid as well doesn't like being viewed like he was too much of a goody two shoes, because it makes him like a complete pushover. Also wasn't the ones who donates money were his parents though (In addition they also donates some veggies they planted themselves to orphanage and charity firm).

LayZhang and M Vivek Teja like this.
  7. Etherious Mahesvara

Etherious Mahesvara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what type of sword muksabal is? is it a single edged sword or a double edged sword?
    cause while grid was planning what kind of sword he want to make, he prefer single edged sword for slashing power.

8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a heavy sword. It didn't exert the power from its ability to cut, but its weight and momentum. So, my guess it was a single edged.

9. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    finally, the war is starting!
    wait... what happened to the smithy that grid is making. is it finish yet? if it's not the dragon sword is not even smelted yet.

will the half-draconians go against the humanity because of grid killing helena or will they just watch the war from the sidelines?

shoot. some of their anti-demon players are trapped and they can't even die and resurrect on their own resurrection point. even if they die, they can't reconnect for a day. grid, the messengers and the dukes from the empire are the only ones that can have a stand against the demons. the players have yet reach a level where they can stand toe-to-toe against a demon.

wait, will biban join the war? because his current(disguise) occupation is a sword tower master. if he join they have a chance against the great demons, but if he did, he may be punished by the tower for intervening the people and their problems.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  10. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    All three of White Tiger Swords were made from the Blueprint: Muksabal. All of them are Heavy Swords, and most likely Double-edged as well.

11. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    oohhh!!! leraje vs eligos. 10th vs 20th. based on the ranks, leraje has the upper hand, but eligos is trolling for thousands of years, and said to be one of the strongest in all of hell by sariel.

12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    To some reason I hope this won't end like what happened to Escanor vs Demon king.

13. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe so, but great demons can revive themselves again in given time, only the saintess ca completely kill a great demon.
    maybe the great demons from the beginning of time, have a way to completely kill other great demons?

14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    So... is the last messenger spot opens for Leraje?

15. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe so. we don't know until the final reveal.
    there's a 50-50 chance of her being the last messenger, because grid also want marie rose to his messnger.
    bur i think, leraje will be the last messenger, think about it... grid is the only god who has a dragon as a messenger. i think this time he will also be the one to make a great deomon messenger and make an epic stating that he is the only god brave enough to make a great demon his messenger. like the time when he made nefelina his messenger.
    maybe also at that time, asgard will make a move due to grid having a great demon as his messenger, which supposed to be god's natural enemy.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021