Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbf,when Marie Rose stole Braham's powers,he's still young.

It makes sense now that Marie Rose would return it...

Perhaps...Marie Rose is the vampire with most EQ?

Right,was the Evil Eye king a single digit GD before??

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess it's big sis to the rescue.
    Also, have anyone wonders about 'what if' Gamigin were to met with Seuron in combat? Their skills and domain of power were souls, what would happen in the end?

LayZhang and M Vivek Teja like this.
  3. Etherious Mahesvara

Etherious Mahesvara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more like, little sister comes to rescue his older brother.
    if they ever met in the battlefield, seuron will obviously lose because gamigin has a higher authority on the souls.
    it ain't clear yet if gamigin can 'only' control the souls that are in the 4th hell, or like seuron, maybe he can control the souls of those who died just recently. if he can, seuron has no chance of using his class specific skills against gamigin.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    To call Marie Rose as Braham's little sister, that's like asking for who's older and that's a big no question to ask on a woman.

LayZhang and M Vivek Teja like this.
  5. M Vivek Teja

M Vivek Teja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it because blood king should remove the curse??

6. HeavenlyPunishment

HeavenlyPunishment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He want grid to do it

7. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    But isnt braham already cured?

8. RiggedMagic

RiggedMagic New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a bit off topic and nerdy but the innovate skill has been bothering me.
    Grid could innovate the fire dragon sword. On chapter 1462 I believe? He talked about special functions are most important to innovate rather than basic stats! Well the special function of the fire dragon sword is that once you slay one of the draconic species it’s attack power permanently increases by 1. If it’s only true dragons like nephelina then he can only increase the sword base damage by like 20 because there’s not that many true dragons (at least findable or on a reasonable time scale via birthing them) but if the draconic people count then there’s a few thousand or hundred to be gained. (Then reasonable time problem via birthing them) However if respawnable draconic monster species count then you can increase indefinitely and if it isn’t allowed right now. (Has never been checked grid still hasn’t killed a draconic monster species with the fire dragon sword) but if it isn’t allowed. Then grid should innovate the fire dragon sword to allow him to permanently increase attack power via respawnable drakes and there’s some other flying dragon monster species just innovate the item to allow them to count. Once that’s done the fire dragon sword can fly and kill enemies by itself just set up warp gates at all spawn locations start a route and have it protected. If it follows that route nonstop it’ll have millions pure permanent damage. Hexetia’s best creation that’s extremely overpowered is only 30 thousand damage and yes you get a 200% buff but millions and endless growth of damage beats that. You’d one shot all gods and dragons Also once a route is produced via having lauel, sticks, and braham handle it for him. They’ll have a route that’ll kill hundreds if not thousands a day. Once the route can have the fire dragon sword slay 5000+ a day they’ll have it done so much faster all they need is 100000 damage if grid fuses a 100000 damage sword with the moonlight or Hexetia’s or anything he wants he can one shot almost anyone. He doesn’t even need to fuse it thats how broken it is… 5000 damage increase a day will only take 20 days to get 100000 damage! Satisfy is bigger than earth (they have the pet trainer person and literally every talent under the sun to get it done…) I’m sure they can get 10,000 a day in all honesty. This sword is the most broken in the game and Grid has the INNOVATIVE ABILITY to ensure it’s as broken as possible! This is the BEST SPECIAL FUNCTION TO BE UTILIZED AND ABUSED! He can do this! I bet the permanent damage increase can go up as well via innovate skill so if it was a damage increase of 3 instead of 1 and they crafted a 10000 kill a day route for the fire dragon sword… Itd be 600000 damage in 20 days… once it’s at a million any critical hit and attack skill used will fry anyone… Grid/Author smh

9. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100% version: If he kill them too much, the dragon will come to him. Well, when you can overcome the dragon, then you do not have a difference in 5000 or 50,000 damage to the sword.

LayZhang likes this.
  10. RiggedMagic

RiggedMagic New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I’m forgetting something but I checked when the fire dragon sword was made and there’s nothing about the true dragons getting drawn to grid once he slays a dragon type race with the fire dragon sword and adds 1 damage permanently to the swords base attack power. I’m talking if wyverns, drakes, draconian etc. mostly respawnable monsters that count as part of the dragon race. Not killing true dragons there aren’t even that many of them so it’s pointless for that. What I’m saying is he should innovate the sword of it doesn’t allow lesser dragon type species in order to allow them. It’s pretty vague and they should be allowed already to be honest. Then innovate it to have the base increase by 3 damage permanently instead of 1. Kraugel had that sword that summoned aggro to a dragon not grid. The fire dragon sword doesn’t have a skill like that. Unless I’m really forgetting something big here? The fire dragon sword should be able to slay dragon type opponents wait I checked chapter 1278 quote “
    Every time he defeated a dragon type opponent, the attack power was permanently increased by one. As time passed, it would become more powerful than the Enlightenment Sword. This didn’t mean that the value of the Enlightenment Sword was low. The Enlightenment Sword had unique characteristics that increased the attack power of various attributes and it could continue to be used in the future.

Grid got rid of his regrets and pulled out the ancient enhancement scroll. It was the ultimate item that enhanced the target item from +1 to +3. Grid was about to use it on the Fire Dragon Sword only to stop.

‘Should I hunt the draconians and increase the attack power first before applying it?’

Or is it okay to enhance it in advance?

‘Does the order matter?’

The value of enhancement in Satisfy was very high. Each weapon enhancement increased the weapon’s inherent attack power by 5%. Once it reached +6, the attack power increase would rise to 7%. Thus, he had to be careful.

‘It is normal when it comes to common sense that the order doesn’t matter...’

However, he couldn’t trust the S.A Group who liked to mess with players.

‘...I’m anxious so I’m going to postpone the enhancement and will hunt the dragon type opponents.’ So yeah he can hunt dragon type opponents with it and he can definitely innovate the sword to allow for more base damage per kill. Also stats for the sword

[Fire Dragon Sword]

[Rating: Myth

Durability: Infinite

Attack Power: 4,830

* Releases flames (large) unconditionally during a normal attack.

* Reduces the fire resistance of the target from a minimum of 20% to a maximum of 100%.

★Physical damage can be converted to fire attribute magic damage.

★The damage of any skills classified as the fire attribute will be doubled.

★There is a 5% chance of launching the ‘Fire Dragon’s Breath’ when attacking normally.

★Shares all the content and additional effects of the epics that have permeated Greed.

★The skill ‘False Dragon Words’ is created.

A blacksmith comparable to the blacksmithing god, Hexetia—it is a masterpiece of the blacksmith, Grid, who Hexetia isn’t jealous of.

He smelted the fire stone that didn’t even succumb to Fire Dragon Trauka and strengthened the blade with Greed.

Weight: 2,750

Conditions of Use: Grid

★The owner of this item is permanent. It will only hover around the player Grid and can only be used by Grid.

It is indestructible. It can’t be lost. It is non-transferable.]

[Fire Dragon’s Breath]

[Reproduces the fire dragon’s Breath.

Deals 80,000 fixed damage to the target and an additional 500% explosion fire damage to all beings within 10 meters of the target.

Skill Resources Consumed: None

Cooldown Time: None]

[False Dragon Words]

[The voice of the ego reproduces the dragon’s words.

There is a high probability of binding the target. Bound targets can’t move and use of movement-related magic and skills are sealed.

Skill Resources Consumed: None

Skill Cooldown Time: 3 minutes.]

[★ An ego item.

The ego is in awe of the master who made it surrender after it endured the breath of the fire dragon for many years. It has pledged absolute loyalty to you. To the ego, you are a greater being than the dragon.

* Activates an ‘One Time Absolute Defense’ when encountering a dragon race. Cooldown Time: 24 hours.

* Attack power against the dragon race is increased by 20%.

* Every time you kill a dragon type opponent, the attack power of the Fire Dragon Sword will increase by one. (Permanently applied)]

I’m not sure if I’m missing something but grids innovate ability should make this incredibly overpowered. The sword can fly kill think and operate on its own so it can utilize warp gates and follow a wyvern/drake dragon type monster mob route by itself. Anyway thank you for your time and response I appreciate it.

HeavenlyPunishment likes this.
  11. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were also no warnings about "Greed" in the description. Do you think it's possible to increase the sword attack indefinitely? You're so naive. And where has it been seen that possible events are explained in detail in this game?

12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh did, Overgeared Skeleton 2 is about to against Belereth? Yikes, although, possible since the other part of its ego were that lich.

HeavenlyPunishment likes this.
  13. HeavenlyPunishment

HeavenlyPunishment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ,you see .Sword Saint sword couldn't be controlled ,but Bow Saint arrow being controlled by Beleth mean her specification as legend isn't as good as Sword Saint.The word saint doesnt mean much i see .Sword Saint is just a freak ,he could even cut the world .
    But Jishuka level is still low ,maybe we will see the progress as time passed and her level reached 4th awakening ,maybe she could later shot arrow through space and penetrate the enemy instantly just by looking at the enemy .And she will similarly becoming OP

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021