Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will dark (blood carnival master) joins overgeared and what hphappen in 3rd national games

2. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid saves the elf and kills the merchant, taking his unicorn as well
    I don't think he doesn't join overgeared but he's friendly with them.
    As for the 3rd national competition, Grid fighs Kraugel, but during their fight evil dragon Bunhelier gets summoned by Kraugel's sword skill and kills them. Kraugel I think can only give 1 damage to Bunhelier due to his skill Absolute Defence(I think it was a SSS rank skill?). cuz Grid is heroking he deals damage but its healed within seconds. Anyway, they get revived and fight again. Grid defeats Kraugel(Who is about 100 levels below him by the way)

miles118 likes this.
  3. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GodGrid, english is your primary language?

4. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Korean is. I learned English by myself with the internet

5. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chap update: Irene and Lord are moved to Rebecca's Church for safety. One of the princes of the Saharan empire is there for some reason. Yatan's servants(bout 4~5) and Agnus attack the church. Damian is sealed by some big spell so he can't do anything. I don't exactly remember why they attack, I think it was to steal the first holy sword and corrupt it(more in that later) so anyway the servant's attack, and the church and the royal guard desperately block them. One of Yatan's Servants is a ugly woman and she hates Irene cuz she's beautiful. She tries to kill Irene but Agnus gets triggered because he's reminded of his lover Luna and how she was killed so Agnus betrays Yatan's servant and thus turns down the massive award quest. he then receives a quest to follow and understand Pagma who was the previous Baal's contractor and also was hostile to Yatan.

Anyway, they hold out until Grid arrives. He kills a couple Servants and the 2nd or 3rd Servant(can't remember his name) gets the holy sword in the stone which is a holy relic like the Spear. He threatens to corrupt it and Damien who got out the prison by killing himself and resurrecting, tells him to do it, obviously a bluff and Grid manages to appraise the sword which temporally breaks the curse on it(more on that later). Grid gets in a risky situation cause of Dark Bus's Earrings which kill you if it doesn't block 2 spells in a minute. He gets out of that situation and kills the 3rd servant.

After that, the holy sword started petrifying again due to the curse of the blacksmith god, Hecsetaia(rough translation).Grid works to reassemble and understand the sword but no matter what, he can't get over 60% understanding. Hecsetaia hated humans because they only ever worshipped Rebecca and the major gods even though it was him that made literally every tool on Earth. He's sorta like the old Grid, he has a bit of a loser complex. Even in Asgard, he's a loser because the flames coming from his nipples are too hot and so cuz of that nobody wants to go near him. So he destroys humanity a couple of times, works with Baal to do it. Grid builds a temple to appease Hecsetaia but since everyone is cheering on Grid, Hecsetaia gets angry and challenges Grid to a duel. Grid is transported to Asgard and meets a couple of kid angels. They lead him to Hecsetaia's place and they start the duel. Grid at first loses hope because the heat is too much, even for him, a legendary blacksmith. Another reason why he loses hope is because the material they use are different(Grid: pavarnium Hecsetaia: Divine Stone). It's obvious divine stone, a material that has every good thing in it like the advantages of orichalcum, is obviously superior. But then Khan's armour which regulates temperatures gives him hope again because Khan's armour was also made by a inferior metal, Black Iron but it still had abilities comparable to myth ranked armour. Hecsetaia finishes first, and watches Grid smith. Grid tries to create a improved method of creating the holy sword and Hecsetaia realizes Grid is skilled and not just leeching off Hecsetaia's fame. Hecsetaia admits his loss but his weapon is still obviously superior. It has a insane amount of attack power, about 28,000 while Grid has about 4000.

moneng85 and miles118 like this.
  6. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the other events in 3rd Olympic..which country got first and how many gold did grid and overgeared members won

7. imaginator

imaginator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid Why are Irene and Lord sent to vatican? Was the kingdom attacked or something?

8. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    overgeared Kingdom should just make the blacksmith god the nation's patron god... it is a blacksmiths Kingdom after all. ..

9. Euxine

Euxine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sense... Even though flames were coming out of his nipples... Lol greek got hephaestus but I swear, no flaming nipples there...

At this point I'm hating on that bastard veradin... He's kinda making agnus looks bad due to his actions... I'm not saying agnus is any better, but man... Sneak attacking while the main players were in the national competition is just too low...

10. sadness

sadness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid was Khan really killed by Veradin?

11. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    To be more specific, although Veradin did poison Khan with his poison death knight assassin, when Khan became a legend, he automatically was removed of the poison status cuz you know, legends can't get status effects. Khan would have died that night anyway because his lifespan was done but the reason why Grid hates him is because Khan had to endure hours of excruciating pain before he died instead of going peacefully.

miles118 likes this.
  12. Player 1

Player 1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid so how was the development of the kingdom going in the latest chapter. Is the capital city (Reinhardt) going to be the blacksmith city or Reidan (the first city he first obtain through saving the kindom)

13. Euxine

Euxine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid please can u give me the link for the raws? Well apart from that site that u will have to pay to read. Or that's the only source for the raws?

Thanks in advance!

14. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have raws for chapters beyond 820
    Thanks

15. zecran

zecran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is mercedes become 2nd wife of grid

16. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Tp be honest, I can't remember. The novel doesn't focus on kingdom building at ALL. It just mentions that Lauel and Rabbit are working hard and stuff
    I only read from the site where you have to pay to read.
    No. Dude, this novel's a harem, haven't you noticed?

17. zecran

zecran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many elves died?

18. jagan1295

jagan1295 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who r the fifth miracle mentioned in the series. I know the other four are grid, kraugel, Agnus and haster. But who is the final one

19. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this might be rude, i will thank thee, spoilers please?
    thanks @Godgrid

20. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link