Spoiler Overlord, Love Me Tender

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers!!

3. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh looks good. Any info on the ML? Usually there's something in the blurb but not this time :(
    *folds arms and waits patiently*

4. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly is a profound jade (mentioned in Ch. 2)? Is that similar to a dantian (like from other wuxia novels)?

5. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I read a little bit of the raws (not too far) and I think it might be the man she'll meet in the next few chapters. If I reading them correctly, I think his name is Emperor Mo Xuan (but I might be wrong).

therandomcookie and alexfilia like this.
  6. Tsukishiro.Nix

Tsukishiro.Nix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting...
    So...
    Will she ever regain her own profound jade? From where I reached with raws, she isn't using her own Jade but it's Mo Xuan that lend it to her.

alexfilia likes this.
  7. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers? Anyone?

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I love revenge. So please tell me what's going on with the broken engagement. Will she get back at him? How terrible is their fate?

9. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read the raws of this novel??

10. Jade_q

Jade_q Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    www. 69shu. com /txt/21197.htm

This novel has 5000+ chapters

11. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  12. hiyuu

hiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i'm not wrong..he created new for her..sorry if it wrong..

13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo, I want spoilers!!! :blobpeek: How did MC and ML fall in love? Are there MC's admirers? If yes, who and how they meet? Can anyone give me details?

14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't gotten to the part where they start to have more interactions but from where i am rn, her fiance which is the prince that helped ruin her innocence broke his engagement with the mc. After mc came back her little sister prevented her from going inside and publicly humiliated and started fighting with her in front of the entrance to their home. In the end she lost to the mc with her face disfigured along with many people who she accidentally killed in the middle of their fight. She also stated to the prince that she is the one breaking the engagement and not him.

The idiot fiance after seeing this realized that mc isn't that weak or timid and decided to take back the marriage. But before he could Mc's father (i think?) was so furious at the mc for disfiguring his most favoured daughter that he started attacking her and along the way injured mc's shoulder. The fiance steps in to stop the father and help mc from getting killed and states that he wants to take back the withdrawal of marriage.

Mc's lil sis was angry and swore to get revenge as the future princess seat belongs to her.

The fiance tried to get on Mc's good side and tried coaxing her. Mc was disgusted and said that if he really is serious then he should break the whip that her sister owns that was used to kill her. The fiance agreed and did it shocking everyone.

After this Mc was given a space ring that could store aura and many things by the spirit that she met from the flower birthmark in the first few chapters. and was told that it would help her in the future. He also said that her meridians and veins are blocked by a seal so he handed her some medical books and made her study and refine medicine to cure her meridians.

The MC along the way found a hidden small space in her bed and found a box with 2 letters from her parents but before she could read it her little brother from the same mother came and started messing with her but later stopped and was trained by the mc.

Idk if this all made sense but im stopping rn my brain cant keep up since this is my first to mtl for more than 3 min lol

15. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm thank you!! How and which chapter did MC and ML meet? Can you tell me some interactions?

16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so far im not really sure if it was him or not but I remember there was a guy that appeared during the time when the mc and her sister were fighting. Mc was losing and saw that the guy was just watching leisurely as everyone in the surrounding gets hurt by the attacks of her sister so she went to him and grabbed his fan and used it as a weapon against her sister to win.
    Later on the ml assigned some people to know what she's doing and report to him immediately while secretly watching her.

Im not really that far since my brain couldnt keep up anymore lol. Ill try to see if theres a bit more of my brain that can keep up when mtl-ing tomorrow

morticia_addams, Hae_UNa and Ashie like this.
  17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Really thanks~ What happened with the fiance and MC’s sister after?

18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    They were not mentioned after the incident but i found out the real identity of the man that owns the fan that she stole from the time she was fighting with her sister. It seems that he is the owner of a famous herb store and also a chief of a powerful sect that involves medicine. He came from a mysterious family as well. He became friends with the mc after he helped her out to beat some people who caused trouble in his shop to bully mc and also dared to hurt his lil brother. He later on gave the badge of the chief to mc to protect herself from trouble and even his lil bro allowed mc to take medicine for free. Mc didnt hold back and shamelessly took a lot of expensive herbs with her little brother. Later on the people who got beaten up badly by the mc came looking for trouble at home to take revenge and thats where i stopped. Sorry i only read a bit today.

19. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you!! Can you tell me more after you read more? Really thanks!

20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ill try my best ^^;

Bulundo1457 likes this.