Spoiler Overlord, Love Me Tender

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Jun 18, 2017.

1. moonie

moonie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I got from reading up to chap 200 in the raws using machine translation so sorry for anything that's wrong. The reason Mc is the matriarch is because she is the eldest daughter from the main wife while her other sisters are children born from a concubine. But there's obviously more to it ( which hasn't actually been cleared up yet in the story), but considering the father hates the mc to death but still didn't take her position away or disown her yet must have a reason.

We also don't know why the ' father' hates her so much while he is fine with her younger brother from the same mother. I have a feeling that the MC might not be blood-related to the father after all but again it hasn't been cleared up yet.

The person who dug up MC's profound Jade still hasn't been introduced where I am in the story (She just entered a famous school with her brother atm).

ML is that Overlord Di Mo Xuan and he pretty quickly starts a liking for her. I will probably continue to try and read the raws so feel free to ask any questions.

morticia_addams and a_b like this.
  2. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    what happens to her ex fiance..?
    & please spoil some more about the future arcs...

3. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she leave that place and when will the fanfam pay!

4. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

5. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl!! Its been a long time since ive read the raw,it may not be accurate but i'll share some things that i understand from mtl
    - there will be some kind of entrance exam (sort of a tournament) for those who wanted to be a disciple (student).some school masters (teachers
    )are present.mc's brother was about to take that tournament,mc train him and support him(i think shes not willing to enter the tournament).mc's brother fought mc's younger sis (the one who stole her profound jade heart?) mcs bro nearly lost his life because the sis use some kind of dark magic(? Dunno,but it is something that has dark on it) and it was forbidden art that mc is the only one who notice it,she proposes to the elders to fight her sis to prove their wrong (they think she falsely accuses her).they fought and mc os in advantage sis uses the dark art which was notice by several elders (mastes) so they believe mc.i think she went into another challenge and she was accepted in a school and became a dicsiple of a certain master.ml arrives and supports her by giving her a weapon i think its a fan.i thonk people question their relationship,ml told them he's her master then being intimate w/ mc making mc think that there was no master being intimate like this (i think he let her sit on his lap?or touch her?).
    -mc entered the school and they have various trainings that are required to do like running ,mc was able to do it all,masters are impressed and of course there are some jealous.
    -thejerk prince will time to time try to get her back:blobhero:
    -ml will com to her dorm every night?.hes so sweet no wonder translators chose this over the anarchic consort. Ml would come at night to wash mc clothes:blobmelt:( she notice her clothers being wet including her underwear ? And only ml would come to her room) he hugs and kisses her most of the time supporting her,and theres a lot of sweetness that i cant remember (im very sorry):notlikeblob::blobpensive:

6. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no new spoilers ???

7. roumania

roumania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give more spoilers? Thanks for your time

8. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is the father so idiot?
    what happend about the grandmother that hate her to?
    Who is the person from the school who hate her? And who is this master zhu?
    why his father need her be the young matriach?

9. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no news spoilers seriously ????

10. Lingtian

Lingtian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:
    From Chapter: 340-400: The devil class will go through the forest warcraft secretlty (since only high class students are allowed) and Ye Qing Luo will encounter her eldest sister who has accepted dark forces and Ye Qing Luo will be injured. She will be able to successfully rescue the orc- human beast who will eventually form contract with her in much later chapters, say around 1600 chapter. Ye Qing Luo will serve the punishment from Instructor to rearrange/clean the second floor of library which is only used by higher level students. There she will be lucky to encounter Ghost doctor (miracle doctor) who will take her as his apprentice. She will also know the truth about dean being involved with dark forces and his plan against overlord and her. She will be attacked by killers sent by dean and will be rescued by the class monitor who turns out in his dragon form. Thus, she will know about class monitor's secret of being the blue dragon which was actually discovered by Qi-Qi (her holy white tiger). She will help him in his break through and advance. Later she will be challenged by Shang liuliu (whatever her name is) for interclass competition where they will make serious conditions. Shang Luilui will create more troubles later by joining hands with dark forces (around 600 chapter). There will also be fluffy moments between YQL and DMZ in these chapters. Ye Qing Luo will later take the devil class for registering the mercenery group to get the practical training and their adventures will begin. The story will have more actions from hereon after the mercenary group is formed and the difficult task they have to undertake.

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Lingtian

Lingtian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:
    Chapters 400 to 500: Ye Qing Luo will ask the class monitor to take the devil class members for mercenary task and form the professional group and he will agree. On the first day of three days holiday of the month, YQL will have face off with her fiance and will finally set off from him by executing a revenge plan and smash his reputation along with her scheming elder sister. At home, there will be a short drama and finally the next day she will go for her mercenary adventure. There they will encounter another mercenary group whose head will be affiliated with dark forces. There will be some fights before registering their mercenary group and they will get advanced task as their first assignment which will be dangerous. The first task mission will be to get the exquisite natta from Fort of death. The owner of the fort of death will turn out to be the Zhou (Chu) who sends YQL rare herbs/medicines in the academy. The task will be full of actions and danger while the face off between YQL and the Zhou or Chu (whatever his name is) will be interesting. Apparently YQL has forgotten about him and he happens to be her childhood sweetheart which will be discovered in much later chapters. She will meet a strong prisoner there and rescue him from this owner and will be able to complete the mission and other small missions along with getting the prisoner who is apparently acquainted with ghost doctor. The chapters will get full of actions from hereon.

stumblmer likes this.
  12. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks, I just read chapter 386. Does Di Mo Zuan get jealous at all of the class monitor?

13. Lingtian

Lingtian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, DMZ won't get jealous but will surely know about his feelings for YQL. In much later chapters when DMZ will impersonate as an instructor of devil class is disguise, both DMZ and class monitor will fight (during training) and the class monitor will be defeated (of course), but he will challenge to fight again for YQL in future with DMZ when he becomes stronger, but DMZ tells him that it will never happen. The class monitor will feel humiliated and go to his hiding for some time. As of now where I am reading at around 1800 chapters, the devil class will go through a lot and the relationship between DMZ and YQL will develop further. As for the class monitor, he has not confessed his feelings to YQL but there is some other girl in devil class (I guess Tong Li something who has crush on him) will eventually get him to care of her due to some incident in which she protects him, so I guess the class monitor will eventually divert his attention. Maybe i might be wrong because I have not read after 1800 chapters while the current updates in after 5000 chapters dont show any devil class and just getting a bird view on these chappters makes you feel that YQL is most probably in imperial palace fighting with Zhu/Chu, still unmarried but without the devil class. So a lot must have happened in between. I have lost interest currently because :1) I dont know chinese and raw english version is difficult to understand with google translater. 2) The names in google translated version mess up a lot and you can only understand the story while the names from the ongoing chapters in webnovel are only ones which you will understand. 3) 5000+ chapters are too much!! It's not a romance novel, which you can skip in between and still the story will remain the same. A lot of characters indulge in every 50 or 100 chapters and so you cant skip. If anyone has read all the 5000+ chapters please give us the spoilers and spare our brain from reading these many massive chapters. How do the authors have so much motivation to continue writing even after 5000+ chapters with no sign of end!!

michoux and stumblmer like this.
  14. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! LOL, yeah, mtl feels like it'll drive you crazy. It is nuts how many chapters there are, that's a ridiculous amount.

15. Emon2k03

Emon2k03 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Mc get her profound heart jade back or does the ml make a permanent new one for her?

16. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the translation for chapter 496. Qing Luo just agreed to marry Di Mo Zuan.
    I also read it mtl. I don't know why, and maybe it's because I've been mtling Godly Stay-home Dad a lot, but the mtl for chapter 496 was better than the translation I read.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    katsuvn likes this.