Discussion Overlord Volume 14 (LN)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Normie Extermination Committee, Mar 22, 2020.

?

Who is the best heroine for Ainz Ooal Gown?

1. Albedo

55.3%
  2. Shalltear Bloodfallen

23.7%
  3. Demiurge

2.6%
  4. Cocytus

5.3%
  5. Aura Bella Fiora

13.2%
  6. Mare Bello Fiore

7.9%
  7. Pandora's Actor

10.5%
  8. Sebastian

7.9%
  9. Climb

5.3%
  10. Gazef Stronoff

2.6%
  11. Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix

18.4%
  12. Fluder Paradyne

2.6%
  13. THE F-ING HAMSTER

10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, i just have a few questions to ask and discuss about.

1) Is anyone going to translate volume 14? I know Yen Press has dibs on it, but i'm too poor to pay for novels to read lol, i prefer reading them for free.

2) Has anyone read volume 14, if so could you describe what happens in it? I would appreciate it.

3) What do you guys think about how the plot is going to develop from volume 14 and further? Ex; Do you think Ainz will enslave the undead federation (I believe that's what they called themselves), steal the demigod girl's heart inside the slane theocracy, curbstomp the arrogant elf king in the elf country, etc.

2. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the lizardman option..??

3. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Is anyone going to translate volume 14? I know Yen Press has dibs on it, but i'm too poor to pay for novels to read lol, i prefer reading them for free.

Yes, Yen Press has dibs for the story. However, not the "fanfics". Hahaha but seriously I try to buy Overlord material so they dont go full crackdown. Other than that Nigel said he doesnt want to do it anymore so someone will likely fill in. Its likely it wont be on weekly release. I havent been up to date with the news so take it with a grain of salt. The volume release on March 12 so it will likely take a few months translating it.

2) Has anyone read volume 14, if so could you describe what happens in it? I would appreciate it.

There are some theories, but we know Ainz will fight PDL. It takes place in kingdom as it falls and Renner will likely come out as an angel (race changing hint)

3) What do you guys think about how the plot is going to develop from volume 14 and further? Ex; Do you think Ainz will enslave the undead federation (I believe that's what they called themselves), steal the demigod girl's heart inside the slane theocracy, curbstomp the arrogant elf king in the elf country, etc.

Ainz will wet the loli dragon with his SAUSAGA

4. sleepingloli

sleepingloli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation already started. Prologue is done, and chapter 1 is almost there.

Won't link to the translator's (Hitori-sama's) page it because piracy is not allowed on NUF (lol) but it's easy to find.

5. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Psst, that's not really a piracy. :blobokhand:

6. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    My hands starting hurting, and besides i personally believe beastialty is cruel towards animals............OKAY FINE, i forgot to add them (*cough*, it's not like i was lazy or anything..*looks away nervously*)

kenar likes this.
  7. sirEgirl

sirEgirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. As always the Chinese are fast as fuck, as for English translations hitori Is doing it, you can find the links on r/overlord, plus there are some other translations on 4/Chan.

2. Philip does some stupid b.s and starts a war between the kingdom and sorcerer kingdom, the holy kingdom also declares war on the kingdom, meanwhile the empire basically does nothing.

The slain theocracy sends in some members of black Scripture to recruit the Platinum ranked adventurers in the kingdom, they end up fighting ainz's invasion force which is actually very moderate composing of only a death knight, a death warrior and a ton of zombies. They basically lose before getting saved by azuth who is a member of red drop.

Obviously the kingdom loses and the king is killed and climb becomes the last "human" in the castle , brain also gets killed by cocytus. Pdl steps in preaching about how momonga went overboard and fights him with his magic controlled armor, he technically won but momonga(PA) wasn't fighting seriously and was only trying to pry out info.

3. With Renner joining the guild(who momonga is afraid of since he thinks she can figure out his true personality) and managing the kingdom which he just conquered he is stressed and decides to take a vacation and go to the elven kingdom with mare and aura. Which also means he will get involved with the slain theocracy since the elves are at war with them. Also the re estize kingdom are neighbors with the argland council state(is this what you meant by undead federation?), Which is led by pdl.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Skaistise, kenar and EternalDreamy like this.
  8. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, i am just waiting for overlord vn 14 to be fully translated and then uploaded onto a site other than pastebin look alikes. It becomes hard to fluently and easily read when you have to manually search down each individual chapter, plus the way the text is read in pastebin look alikes is so overbearing to the eyes since you can't change the font size.

9. a55mh

a55mh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sasuga ainz sama. thanks for the news

10. Albedos_Ahoge

Albedos_Ahoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, ... it's obviously Albedo you know...

I am not at all biased you know...

11. MinaCheyo

MinaCheyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer the BDSM with jircniv you know.. why can't you all understand the beauty of that.. of course jircniv the M :v

12. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At thread who is best Heroine.
    Just for arguments sake if we let the personality aside Doppelgänger or shapeshifting Slime could be a alternative it is all-shapes in one ...

13. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translation already finished?