Feature Request Override Current Chapter Status

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by mele21, Jul 16, 2019.

1. mele21

mele21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On some novels, I find that I can't wait for translators to catch up to the raws, so for these novels I will use MTL. The problem is once I pass the translated chapter number I can no longer track what chapter I'm currently on.

Right now I'm adding the current chapter number and the url to the raws in the series notes. This works to a degree, but when I look at my reading list, I don't get to see my current chapter number without opening the notes on each item. Its also problematic when using my phone.

What I would like is to override my current status so I can manually enter in the chapter number and url to the raws so that it can show up in my reading list and is easy to click.

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    InkedScreenshot_2019-07-16 Reading List - Novel Updates_LI.jpg
    you can. Just go to your reading list and press the green icon to open the toolbar and then simply enable manual reading list

3. mele21

mele21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing, I didn't even know about that. Its a shame I cant add a url pointing to the raws though. I used to be able to add hyperlinks to my notes, but that option isn't available anymore (can only do raw text). It makes it quite difficult when working off my phone.

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    How about simply removing the .com part of the website so it won't register as a hyperlink?