LCD Painting of the Nine Immortals

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    because i'm wondering if this novel is harem or not i'm searching some spoiler, but its causing me to considering to drop this novel~
    OMG, its harmful in good way if what spoiler tell me was true but if its not true its harmful in bad way because its will make me lose good novel to read~

this is why Cultivation Genre Novel chapter shouldn't be too long~

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This should've been Painting of the Nine Immorals, a bunch of old men teaching him how to duo cultivate, steal virgin yin and a bunch of demonic cultivation techniques!~

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    can't even keep the terms straight , undefeatable level, wicked level. Getting hard to keep track.
    Anyway, extinct species of herbs right around the time he gets a sentient herb based life form pet that can create petals of enlightenment?

Also the first time i've ever seen 'kerfuffle' used in a translation when they could just say commotion.

4. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. hey man does ling tian Xiang our Mcs aunt join Mcs harem?

Zeraphin likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What the F is up with calling a cultivator that specializes in seals/constructions or whatever 'Immortal Trap' , what does he look like a little girl or something while packing an transcended penor? :blobdizzy:

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've developed his 'immortal bone' as soon as he saw that phoenix take form into a woman.
    Anyway, the cultivation stages are so poorly translated. 'the original level' , seriously? I'm sure it's Origin which sounds like something cool. 'this cultivator was on the original level' just makes me think of something else completely.

This latest chapter makes me lol, as if she'll have information about cultivation that these 9 immortal beings don't have? At most she'd know of some resource's location and they'll go jack it together. :facepalm:

Zeraphin likes this.