Picked Up Pampering My Cute Pet

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Wanderlust007, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Wanderlust007

Wanderlust007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Pampering My Cute Pet
    萌宠记(娱乐圈)
    Raw Link: https://m.shubaow.net/72/72132/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/pampering-my-cute-pet/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: [This direct quotation is from the former translator of the novel.]

“Hi! I'm Serra, the translator for this series.

This is a wonderful little novel.
      • Short novel = more straightforward and no-nonsense plot. In my previous projects, there were multiple instances where the author liked to stray off-- possibly because they wanted to meet some word count quota. In PCP, however, there's none of that. There are too many detailed story events and not enough chapters for the author to blabber about something completely unrelated to the novel. Keep in mind that this does not mean there are no "cute" or "fluffy" moments in the novel (there's more of that than I could ever count) . It's just that there aren't times where the author goes off in rants.

• No timeskips. No flashbacks without warning.

• EXTREMELY CUTE. If you love little doggos and stuff, you would love this story. The dogs are only really really important in the first third or so of the novel, but they definitely still keep a strong presence in the rest.

• Since there are only 59 chapters, it won't take you a terribly long time to finish this.”
    Description:

There’s nothing that Yu Wan has in common with her new neighbor– whether it’s charisma, personality, or cooking skills– other than that they both own dogs. Their two cute pets get along well (a bit far too well) and start what seems like a rocky friendship between the two; however, Yu Wan has more important things to worry about. Her wildly popular novel is about to take off into a drama adaptation, but the handsome, mysterious, and callous neighbor- is the director?!

[Reporter: I’ve heard that you really like raising pets, Director Shen. You have two of them, right?

Shen Qingzhou (as he thinks of someone): I’d say three. ]

—————•—————•—————•———
    I super love this novel. To all the benevolent and generous souls out there, please pick it up!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  2. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointed was expecting pictures of a cute and pampered pet

pandaqueen likes this.
  3. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Wanderlust007

Reading List:
    Link
    pandaqueen likes this.
  5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: for doggo

Wanderlust007 likes this.
  6. Wanderlust007

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel picked up yet?

9. Wanderlust007

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, not yet

10. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I’ve picked up this novel. I’ll be probably be posting the translations starting from next month. I’ll keep you all informed on the release date, schedule and other details:)

11. Wanderlust007

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! Thank you so much for picking this up!! :blobhug: Looking forward to your translations! Keep safe and take care! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Sky2829 likes this.
  12. plum

plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm the head of plumlizi ahaha, glad to see that there's so many readers enjoying this novel. This was actually one of the novels in my stash of novels to translate that I recommended to one of my TLs --- Serra to translate. I'm happy to see that you've picked it up! Lemme know if you need help with anything or would like to continue the translations with us :bloblove:

Come by our Discord and say hi~ looking forward to seeing you :blobsmilehappyeyes:

-plum

13. Wanderlust007

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks plum and your team for translating wonderful novels. :bloblove: Really grateful to you that we get to enjoy reading them because of your hard work. Take care and stay safe! :bloblove:

14. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry, were you going to translate this novel again?
    I found that the latest translation was by isohungrytls and went to ask permission from them. I just saw the pick up request and wanted to try it since I really liked this novel.
    Thank you for wishes:blobsmilehappy:. I too love the translations from your group :bloblove:and many of the novels you translated are my favorites. So, Thank you for that too.

15. plum

plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha, I didn't know Kiki's group (Iso) picked it up either until I checked the NU page for the novel.

Best of luck! Lemme know if you need anything, I'm sure that many readers will be rejoiced to see it being picked up!

Aww thanks, that means a lot! I'm super duper happy to hear that many enjoy the novels that plumlizi translates because most of the novels are handpicked by me and suggested to TLs to translate. I personally have read Life After Marriage, Film Empress' Daily Face Slapping, He's Mine No Objections Allowed and I Am A Matchmaker on Taobao as well as Pampering My Cute Pet. All of these novels, I enjoyed reading them and am positive that our readers would share the same sentiments as me hence why I wanted them to be translated. Be on the lookout for possibly three new novels to come~ :blob_blush:

16. plum

plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, that means a lot! It makes all the work worth it! Glad to hear that you are enjoying our novels! Be on the lookout for possibly three new novels to come~

I hope you take care and stay safe as well! :bloblove:

17. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    chindy02 and Wanderlust007 like this.
  18. Nyx Abendroth

Nyx Abendroth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to read it. Thanks for translations.

Wanderlust007 and Sky2829 like this.