Discussion Pandoras box

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SuzakuX, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    pshh... what can a demihuman like you do?

2. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine Pandora's box is empty, she already let them out. Although there's a small little potato crouching in the corner browsing forums.

3. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagined humanity being released from the box, though the hope sealed inside was global warming. Seems the box is leaking again.

4. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    nahh... there's no service in there

Estarossa likes this.
  5. The Destroyer of Worlds

The Destroyer of Worlds Chrit, the Eraser and the Destroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    Been there, done that. Except I killed hope instead of leaving it in the box. Really, that would give you all a chance at a better life and prevent you all from suffering to your fullest.

6. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the heavy downpour outside, Scrya had no choice but to seek shelter in one of the nearby caves. He started up a fire, dried his clothes, and when he decided to take a nap to while away the time, a voice rang in his head.

Save me...

At first, he thought it was just an imagination of his, and simply ignored it. However, every few minutes, the same voice would ring in his head, and the voice, seemed to be calling out to him from deep within the cave. Curious, he stood up, lighted up a stick, and ventured inside.

There was only a single path in the entire cave, and that path felt endless. Scrya had walked for about half an hour, yet he had yet to find anything conclusive, and the voice did not sound any different the further he went in.

Just when he was about to give up, and make a turn back, the fire extinguished. His surroundings instantly darkened.

"Eh? I'm pretty sure the fire could have last another hour or so..."

Even though Scrya found it strange, he did not really mind. After all, there was only a single passage in the cave, how would one get lost in it? Hence, he started moving back towards the direction he came from.

However, even after walking for more than an hour, he did make it back to the entrance of the cave. Scrya could not help but feel uneasy. What was going on? He thought. His steps became faster and faster, and he then broke into a run. He could stand to stay in the cave any longer. And then...

Save me...

The voice once again rang in his head, but this time, the voice sounded so close, it felt as though it had came from just behind him. Slowly, Scrya stopped, and turned his head to the back.

A small box laid on the ground.

It was but a plain wooden box, with no distinctive decorations, yet, an ominous feeling was being emitted out from it.

Chills ran down Scrya's spine. Where did that come from? It wasn't there a moment earlier.

Save me...

The voice once again rang in his head, and this time, he could clearly feel that the voice was coming from the box. However, he could not move. No, he did not dare to move. This box is dangerous! His instincts yelled at him.

However...

Save me...

His body began to move, not by his own will. It's as though the voice had taken control of his body, as he walked towards the box. Scrya tried to resist, but, it was futile. With every step, his heart pumped wildly, and his body began to tremble greatly. And, when his hands reached out towards the box, and was about to open it, he closed his eyes.

A great surge of force rushed out, causing him to fly and tumble backwards. The turbulence lasted for but a few seconds, and when it ended, Scrya could feel an ominous presence in front of him.

Slowly, he opened his eyes.

In front of him was a stark naked girl, who looked to be in her late teens, with red hair. Her eyes shone with a golden luster, and she was currently staring at him, with a wide smile on her face.

Even though she looked like a world-class beauty, Scrya knew, she was someone he could not hope to mess with.

The girl then began to walk towards him. Instinctively, Scrya began to crawl backwards.

"Don't... Don't come near me!"

Scrya shouted. However, the girl did not seem to have been bothered by it, and continued to walk towards him at the same pace. Seeing this, Scrya hurriedly got up on his feet, and just when he was about to turn and run, what he saw right in front of him, was a wall. He quickly turned to left, and was met with a wall again. He then realized, he and the girl were surrounded by four walls, and with every step the girl take, the walls behind her began to shrink, until, the girl reached right before him.

The girl's glowing eyes stared right into his. Leaning against the wall, Scrya turned away, trying to avoid looking at her. The girl then reached out her hand to gently touch his cheek, and for the first time, she spoke up.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not here to harm you."

The voice was absolutely bewitching, yet, those words alone were not enough to make Scrya feel at ease.

"If there's something I want to do, it would be to protect you. After all, you were one the who saved me from that seal."

Scrya did not dare to utter a single word, no, he was too afraid to say anything.

"Yes... I will protect you from all harm. I will kill anyone who dares to harm you. I will destroy the things that you despise. I will even tear down the heavens if you wish for it."

"Wh- Who are y- you?"

Scrya finally managed to force out a few words.

"Me? I'm Pandora. And I'm your servant, Master."

"I don't need a servant! You're free! Go wherever you want! Just stay away from me!"

Scrya screamed. He did not want to be near this Pandora any longer.

"Ah, that cannot do, Master. The moment you opened the box, the contract has been sealed. Unless you die, there's no way for the contract to break."

"Then... Kill me! Just kill me already!"

Scrya was sane. Entirely sane. The aura Pandora was emitting out was so sinister and oppressing, he believed death was better choice than staying with the girl.

"That's something I can't do either, Master."

Pandora giggled. If a normal girl were to giggle like her, Scrya would have thought she was cute. However, he could not feel anything like that from this girl in front of him.

"For I... have taken a liking to you. And because I like you, I will serve you with all my heart."

"Please... Please let me go! I have a fiancee waiting for me!"

"A fiancee? That can't do, Master. You belong to me. And. Only. Me."

As she said that, her face loomed closer. Scrya tried to move away, yet, once again, his body did not move according to his will.

And then, their lips met.

At this moment, Scrya could no longer hold in his fear, and blacked out.

Well, this was longer than I expected...

7. damancy

damancy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All i learned from the story of pandora's box is that hope is evil.

That's why it was sealed away with all the other evils.

8. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    a black box with golden emboiderment is laid down on the ground.

with full of curiosity snow approached the box.

with a *click* sound the box is oppened.

bright light coming out from it, makes it impossible to see the content. however snow forced himself to take a peek and his eyes slowly adjusted to the light.

he look inside...

suddenly snow is sucked into the pandora box.

snow found himself in a white room that stretches for the horizon.

"Where am I?"

"You there, you have been chosen by the [God], by me!"

another reincarnation/ transported setting huh.....

9. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, pandora's box was already been opened, why do you think it hasn't been opened if Nepu is here
      ___
    _l≡_  _ |_  (
     (≡・ω・)  )
      (__ヽyゝヽy━・
      /_l:_|
      |LlL

Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. SuzakuX

SuzakuX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL @GM_Rusaku has admitted to being evil!!! @Mrgameandwatch77 this is no longer gonna be easy!!! Nepu is OP! @LivingCorpse i blame you for humanity finding pandoras box!!! Wasnt it left with your undead blood line to watch over??? @Ldyrdy get the fishing gear its only way save ourselfs! That or to convert!!

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  11. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo....
    Can I take this nepu home with me?

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  12. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh too lazy... I just toss it under my bed, just realize it was gone...

13. ibekaya

ibekaya RARE SPECIES !!! DANGEROUS CREATURES !!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the one who take it. And i keep it save at my locker. How dare you toss nepu under your bed !!!

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  14. SuzakuX

SuzakuX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it was safe in your locker then how did nepu get free???!!!??

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  15. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple, temp a loner black goddess to open it in exchange of her memories. Once open brainwash the said goddess to be the CPU of a certain country in Gamedustry. Then pretend to be kickout by her to return to my one true Goddess Neptune, next in the agenda is to destroy the certain black goddess and take all of her shares for Goddess Neptune. Guhehehehe....
       几
      /⌒⌒\
     | ▽..▽| /―-、
      \_ww / ̄丶|
      /(゜Д゜)/ ̄ ̄|/
     // フつO
     V/  /〉
     `~uu-′

。。。。。
    (Saw all was listening to self talking...)
    Well this is embarrassing, all that was just a joke.. yeah, a huge joke.... oh look at the time...
     -= ∧_∧ Ja ne!!
    -=と(´・ω・`) Exit stage right!
     -=/ と_ノ
    -=_//⌒ソ

Ldyrdy and Potato like this.
  16. SuzakuX

SuzakuX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    see this is what happens when you put @Potato in a box with @GM_Rusaku poor poor world... @Ldyrdy your the only 1 who can save them! If you dont nepu will devour all and potato will steal your throne!!! And worst of it all is @God Of Time wont do anything because on vacation!!! And the box prevents any paradox fixes...

17. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    errrrr...... what was my purpose of being put into the box?

18. SuzakuX

SuzakuX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretending not to know isnt gonna help you everyone knows @Potato are 1 of the most deadly things in existence!!!

GM_Rusaku and Potato like this.
  19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    And why am I needed here?

20. SuzakuX

SuzakuX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are the savior he who controls the apocolypse and commands the snow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.