Discussion Paper Lover(shounen ai)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Irisia, Feb 3, 2021.

?

Is Ask a precious baby?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes

71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to recommend this novel very much. This is a pure gem that i found accidentally and it had just finished it's translation. So i wwas very lucky to find it.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/paper-lover/
    A chinese author rises a mobile game lover. Cliche right? Cringy too. But fear not. It is a sweet novel about two people who find their love in each other in unbelievable circumstances that actually isn't a coincidence but fate preordained. This is not science fiction. Everything is based on science. Though a bit futuristic science, but we are getting there.
    In any case, I highly recommend this novel. It has depth and isn't just sweet. If you have any questions then ask Ask. Though Ask is a precious baby who doesn't like to talk much ;)

Devon and Shizukani like this.
  2. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh
    I love this novel!! One of my Top 5!! So fluffy! Ask is a baby whose parents think has grown crooked
    QAQ Loved this novel too much

Irisia likes this.
  3. Meng tian

Meng tian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please give some spoilers about the ml, their relationship etc...:blobmelt:

4. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml is the bottom in this novel, and the one stuck in the phone game. We do get chapters from his perspective too. A sweet baby. But a bit tsunderish and insecure due to his unknown circumstances. It is actually his consciousness that is in the game. But it isn't something supernatural or anything. You could say he is in vr mode without log off button. That is his situation, not that he really is stuck in the game. The game actually only exists in mc's phone. It is not ml jail, but a place to protect his existence and help him heal.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still find it funny how mc put ml type characteristics in female novel site and only Female domineering type came out for Ml ..
    I am with Mc on "petting" Ml . Ml is just so cute . Sometimes I felt I may have nosebleed due to his tsundreness