Recommendations Passionate MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Glib, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Glib

Glib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just finished reading and watching (anime) of Knights and Magic. So far so great. I love the MC, though not much character development, it was enough for Ernesti (mc) to be a likeable character. He is passionate on robots and magic. And creates/invents things.

So now I've come to you, asking for recommendations. Some things to be noted are: low key mc, mc hides his strength, weak overcomes the strong, mc compensates his weakness with wit, things like these but still has a story we can digest.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaiji anime. :blobsleepless:

Deleted member 110464 likes this.
  3. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Your typical japanese novel where the mc didn't want/avoid attention so they can either slack off or avoid accepting heavy responsibility.They either OP from the start or becomes OP by accident.

Their common reason was "I wanna live a peaceful life."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~
    he has a lot of passion and is so passionate on his research in immortality, he's low key, hides his strength, compensates his weakness with wit. exactly what you looking for!! lol.

5. Anikiman

Anikiman Sloth From The Land Of Silver

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavy Object.
    MC is a tech nerd that gets dragged to the battlefield time and time again. He is then forced to battle giant robots and other ridiculous enemies.

6. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goblin Slayer - His passion for killing goblins borders on autism.
    Chemistry - Everyone thinks he has passion for chemistry but he's really just a labrat being pumped with knowledge and superpowers
    The Tutorial Is Too Hard - MC turned his survival instincts into an addiction. His passion for life and death battles and overcoming his human limits is bordering on psychotic.
    Dungeon Defense - passion for authority and mind games on the levels inconceivable to the feeble minded