LCD Past Life Regressor!!! (official translation on Wuxiaworld)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Nitrox

Nitrox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I believe it's the most realistic reincarnation story i've ever read.
    The autor emphasize the importance of the MC becoming one with the most influence in the world. You can't write in one chapter how an ordinary guy made a fortune rivaling COUNTRIES when he is EXTREMELY YOUNG in 2-3 chapter.

Moreover, you see that the autor show the importance of the beginning. If the government made better decision, maybe the apocalypse wouldn't happenned and that's exactly what the MC is trying to do.

Asian Hobbyist, the website where is posted the translated novel.

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that. That's why I liked it at the beginning.

But it's taking so long building up the foundation that, combined with the translation speed, I feel like I'm forgetting more about the story than I'm learning. I want to know what chapter the monsters will appear because right now it seems better to wait 2-3 years for the story to progress.

3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 29 of the manhwa. Somewhere between 40-50 of the novel. I finished chapter 20 last night, which needs to be proofed before I sign off. Alas, I’m the uncle of a schnauzer and I got things to do today. :D So another 5 hours before we reach chapter 20 of the novel. :rolleyes:

It should take about another month or two before we get to the dungeon. I’ve informed Wugejiji about how the manhwa is still in hiatus after 7 months, and we have a chance to steal the readers if the translator can get me 20 chapters within a month. I estimate based on the correlation between the novel and manhwa that we will reach the end of the translated manhwa chapters by 40-45. At chapter 29 of the manhwa Sun is entering the F class dungeon with a sword in hand. After making a trillion dollars.:eek::eek::eek:

We should see Sun conquer the first dungeon around February in Asian Hobbyist. Go read in AH nau! \:D/

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Wujigege and KageTokage like this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    AsianHobbyist, my website.
    Cheers!

Current schedule is 7 chapters a month.
    I am working on increasing it to 15 next month.
    I just hope my deal with Qidian comes to fruition

Kazekun, kjpo34 and userunfriendly like this.
  5. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhh please increase number of chapters!!!!! I like this so much! The financial parts are honestly so fascinating. Now that I’ve learned a bit more about the markets I can only dream of what he did - which tbh some ppl did and became overnight millionaires haha

Is the Korean publisher owned by Qidian?

6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I look to raise funds by translating Chinese novels for Qidian.
    Qidian or rather Tencent does own part of munpia

Please Leave a Review on Novelupdates
    Especially for novels with less than 10 reviews on novelupdates. I don't expect positive reviews but a review albeit negative is better than none.

For example. Past Life Returner only has 2 reviews

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/past-life-returner/

I will provide sponsored chapters whenever a novel reaches 10, 20 and 30 reviews respectively.

Cheers!

Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  7. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely grateful for this one being translated. the concept looks great, but boy is this arc hard to read. I hope it doesn't cost the story too much overall interest from potential readers. the manwha ended at the moment it was promising to become interesting again. we can only hope that we get there again soon enough.

userunfriendly and Wujigege like this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    i did try to make the financial concepts skimmable. That is to say you can realize Sun is being cute without needing to understand the details. Alas, there’s only so much I can do.

Approximately 15 to 20 chapters before we hit the dungeon. Given that the manhwa has been on hiatus more than 6 months, I’m afraid that you’re just gonna have to wait for Asian Hobbyist’s translation, and me, your beloved editor. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I pick up projects WITHOUT financial remuneration because I love them, and I want to see them edited well. Each project I work on, One Man Army and PLR, are labors of love, from a FAN. :D:D:D:p:p:p:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

gary0044187 likes this.
  9. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am definitely not blaming you guys. I think anyone that read the manhwa would know what this arc is like and I have already made my complaints about it known in the last few pages of this thread. but I am definitely glad you guys have kept up with it. looking forward to the next part!

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    We’re waiting in the translation. It takes me about 1-2 days to complete a chapter (they’re short) given my schedule. :D

Overclock and gary0044187 like this.
  11. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great novel. Though I wonder how good can the fighting part of the novel be. This planning and financial stuff is super interesting. And if the mc grows to be super OP by the start of the event and take care of problematic people beforehand would that part of the novel have any tension?

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the first wave of Kaiju class monsters was just that, the first wave? What if a second, larger wave of S-class Kaiju appeared after Sun went back in time?
    What if some members of the eight evils and virtues somehow got access to that mark Sun implanted on his dad? After Sun’s assassination attempt, they revive a kilometer away, and boy, are they pissed...
    The government finds out about the manipulations before Sun is ready.
    Entering the first dungeon moves the Day of Advent forward...

oOh, yeah, there’s a lot that can happen...:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

13. Nitrox

Nitrox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @userunfriendly @Wujigege
    There is a problem with the naming of the chapter 20 on NU : chapter 160 (if only...) and not 20.

14. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is a mistake on Novel Updates, you have to contact NovelUpdates.
    I know my new theme had an issue which might have been the cause of the problem

15. youpley

youpley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Any idea please when the new chapters are coming in?

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to the translator. He usually sends me five at a time, which I usually edit within 6-8 days. :D

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Confirmed. The Manhwa translation sucks. Big time.

I’m currently at chapter 20 of the Manhwa \:D/ and the Manhwa translation is so bad I’m :blob_coughblood:. Seriously. Without the additional text I’m dropping in, and carefully editing the parts that are confusing, UNLIKE the Manhwa, it makes no sense! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

So if you liked the Manhwa, read my HEAVILY EDITED translation. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Finally, you’ll actually understand what the fuq is going on!:blobangel:

Wujigege likes this.
  18. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwas/Webcomics are usually too fast paced that many events are ignored or brushed over

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I would normally agree. However, they didn’t just mutilate the names, they completely misidentified a secondary character, making it impossible to have any idea what is going on. Seriously, there was absolutely no way to figure out what the plot was in that chapter in the manhwa. I’ve rewritten it so that the reader actually knows what’s going on, and it cohesively fits into the current story arc. :sweating_profusely:

Wujigege likes this.
  20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I had the same issues with subtitles when your Korean improves even a little bit. You start to see that fan subs and fan translations are crap for the most part.