Spoiler Paying nuffies if you MTL and spoil for me.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Tsuru55, Nov 15, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-c-e-o-wife/
    Give me your price !

CAUTION ! To not mistake with My Wife is a Beautiful CEO ! Where MC is kinda god-like.

The thing is, in this series there is the rape of the wife of the friend of MC. Yep for some reason, author chose to write subplot NTR and not have MC save her in time. Rape happens in ch30. MC still killed the rich rapist soon after though.
    ANYWAY ! I kinda need spoilers for what happens in future chapters / if there are repercussions of the rape.

What i read of what happens after the rape soon after: As she was drugged the woman don't remember the rape and so husband chose to not reveal it. Rumors/truth circulated and soon people knew the friend of MC was a man with a "green hat" (for people that don't know it's an idiom that says that people where their girlfriend/wife had (cheating) sex or was raped by someone = the husband/boyfriend have a green hat). So the guy quit his job. MC proposed to him to open a moving snack bar in front of cinema and will finance it to help him.
    I didn't continue reading after that.

WHAT I NEED ! is more ahead spoilers about the future of the friend+wife. If she learns the truth that she was raped or not, if yes does it result in depression? If she became pregnant or not because of the rape / because it was not said if the rapist used a condom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.