Pdf to epub tool?

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by UnGrave, Nov 6, 2018.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Command line is ideal, thanks a bunch!

2. Jaikteis

Jaikteis 【Box-Lunch Connoisseur】

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be able to enlarge what you are viewing in adobe, both on PC and on mobile devices... I'm not sure about a good convertion tool for epub since I dont care for that format.

Also I am generally not a fan of banks either. I think credit unions are the way to go. The only bank I have ever liked was USAA but they also have membership requirements.

Also...
    [​IMG]
    Besides, even if I keep a pen, its like free advertising when many banks print their name and logo on the pen and then I use it wherever I go, until I forget it somewhere and someone else uses it. They should thank me for helping them with potentially gaining new customers, all at the cost of a cheap pen. Which is more than covered by what the banks make in finance costs and fees.

3. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    The bank makes so much money they should be able to throw a stack of twenties out their window every week, but they are still so stingy. I'm hoping my new bank will at the very least not take more money from me than we agreed on.

4. Jaikteis

Jaikteis 【Box-Lunch Connoisseur】

Reading List:
    Link
    Well a bank should have some documentation that lists out various costs and fees associated with any particular account. Or any other rules to follow with a certain type of account or for customers in general. A lot of people dont read the fine print and then are surprised when some action generates a fee. I'm not saying that some banks still won't implement a significant policy change (that might be seen as unpopular) without widespread notification or try to be difficult in the hopes to 'nickel and dime' their customers any way they can.

[​IMG]

...and it happened at the end of the month, so you get charged for that month... then it rolls over to the next month and get hit with the same fees.... which, based on the above example, would make you now owe them approximately $87.34 and you better hope no other automatic payments pull from the account before more funds are there to cover everything since that would generate another $35 per payment.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    In my case I was fully aware that they could potentially do what they did to me, but they assured me they wouldn't and said "just watch your account to make sure". Well they did and I hope they're happy losing all my assets.