Chinese Peach Blossom Coincidence(蜜桃色巧合)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by asryiiiirt659, Mar 29, 2021.

1. asryiiiirt659

asryiiiirt659 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL Title: Peach Blossom Coincidence

Raw Name: 蜜桃色巧合

NU Page: None

Genre: BG, Office Romance Completed with 77 chapters(Has 3-4k words/ch)

Synopsis(mtl):
    “All the female employees of the company want to be Mrs. Zhou, and they all kept thinking about how beautiful Zhou Yi's body is under the straight suit. Only Sunan Xing accidentally indulged him all night. She wants to say: The week after turning off the lights is better than you think. However, after this night's accident, Zhou Yi was no longer the boss Zhou, but became an unsatisfied beast.

Su Nanxing found that Zhou Yi was looking for all kinds of excuses to stick to her, and couldn't bear it:

"Can you let me go?"

Zhou Yi said, "You are too delicious, how do you put it?"

Later, Su Nanxing discovered that he was a red-dressed man and liked to buy her red lace. Read lingerie, red bikini, red dress. But what he enjoys most is to let Sunan Star wear these clothes one by one and show him one by one. Like a gift tied with a red ribbon, waiting for him to open it.
    After a treasure bought a dating website, it launched a new feature called'Big Data Blind Date'. For the first time, Big Data recommended a nearby security guard to Sunan Star with a monthly salary of 4,000. For the second time, Big Data recommended middle-level leaders of state-owned enterprises to Sunan Star with an annual salary of 150,000 yuan. For the third time, Big Data recommended Zhou Yi, who doesn't know how to satisfy him, to Sunan Star with an annual salary of one million. This is a story where I will get better, worthy of you, and worthy of anyone.“
    Note: Synopsis is a little different for the jjwxc version.

Why It Should Be Picked Up:
    I read this on shubao. It's a really good novel. It's quite realistic with how it deals with office dynamics, hierarchy and social divide. Both leads are very mature and their thoughts and actions are very realistic.
    Fl is hands down one of the best female protagonists that I've ever read. She works hard and is very smart. She's strong and inspiring. Her way of thinking just amazes me. It's so mature that you can't help but look up to her.

Ml is a gem. He's very respectful and understanding. Ml is mc's boss in this one. He supports mc through and through. Their relationship is so good.

As you can read from the summary, it's a bit mature with lot of smut scenes(obviously in hush hush details). The jjwxc version is censored and some parts have been changed to comply with the censorship laws.

I hope someone picks this up.

2. Fluffy 28

Fluffy 28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I try it out? I'm not a real translator [MTL] but it seems nice and I'd like to try. If i do the 1st ch would you give me a review on it and tell me if i should continue

Tofufufu likes this.