Question Peerless Martial God 2 ??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by FlameE, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i was just about to start reading PMG again and then i saw something marked as ''Perless Martial god 2'' in the translators site, wtf is that ?? it's really a continuation ?? some kind of trolling or fan fiction ?? i'm missing something ?? it's been months since i last read some novels.

2. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the story about the MC's son if I'm not wrong.

3. xihuankanshu

xihuankanshu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it's not his son's story, it's a real sequel. You can check on totally translations' patreon. I read the first chapters of the sequel there already, epic!!!!! So happy there's a sequel. The author is one of Jing Wu Hen's best friends !!!

4. Alvatarti

Alvatarti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I didn`t wait it. If I`m not wrong, the "Peerless Martial God"`s author is the same one who writes AGM. From the PMG I have read the first chapters from Spanish translations, and I don`t know if it`s by translator`s work or the fault is from the author, but it didn`t attract me. Personally, AGM is much better, but now you say the author has released another novel. Do you know if the quality of the latter is like PMG or rather than AGM?

5. Pipipingu

Pipipingu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's written by another author, so it's more of a fanfic than a legitimate sequel? I'm not sure.

6. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the Chinese description at the end of chapter 1:

Code:
    【绝世武神里面有很多坑没有填上,很多逻辑都不是很顺畅,希望我的这本同人文可以填一些坑,兄弟们好好看书,就不要喷我了,我们都是为了武神这本书,让我们一起把武神未走完的路程继续走完吧,兄弟们】
    TLDR: It's a doujinshi because new author finds that original author had too many plotholes and unresolved plotlines (original author lost interest, cancelled and rushed the ending).
    It's about Lin Feng (who has been spending the last 100 years in solitude without his waifus) finding a higher realm of existence and high levels of cultivation tiers and off he goes to face slap everyone there.

PS: Lin Feng is crazy enough to abstain from waifus for 100 years.

7. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    aww just let it end already, novel had a real shit ending and decline in quality.

8. shinobimike22

shinobimike22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, PMG didn't leave that much of impression to me. But if this PMG2 give justice to Wen Ao Xue then I might consider giving it a shot again , lol

9. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After author put Wen Ao Xue in the backliner after the 1st arc, then she got dusted by Lin Feng during the 1000+ chapters, she's totally not going to get anymore screentime than Sunskill cultivation girl or Amnesia cultivation girl.

10. shinobimike22

shinobimike22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still hoping that somewhere in the new Realm ,there will be a resu skill and that stupid MC will use it on Wen Ao Xue.
    Btw at least sunskill girl is living with a clone now kekeke, But i have a strong feeling that this PMG2 will solve Amnesia girl's problem.

11. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks, i wiil ignore this then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.