Discussion Peerless Martial God

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by azert, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. azert

azert New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about holy jade princess
    What is her story and what is the reason why MC makes it into a demon puppet
    Did you deserve it?

Another question What do you think of MC justice?
    I found this post
    Through the description I seem hypocritical and psychopath

Though honestly there are way better stories out there. It is a decent story, and the main character is pretty good, it is just he is way too hypocritical. For some reason, the Author tries to say how good, moral, and just he is. In some cases, he is to a select few people...mostly to the attractive woman whom you can't tell if they are attractive as he only describes woman by their breasts. But ultimately as he gets stronger, he just becomes a bully. At first, it is only for revenge of his sect, but he eventually kills people for looking at him the wrong way, and even killing whole sects for one or two members that offended him... And yet the Author still acts like it is a good person. He is just as ruthless as most MC's of novels, but he has almost no compassion besides for those that he cares about. He'll gladly watch as a bunch of innocents are slaughtered just because the chief made a poor decision. Not the people themselves that have no say. I quit after a few hundred chapters figuring I was wasting my time.

I have no problems with a ruthless character, but he keeps being portrayed as a good person...which he is not at all. All the people in the Novel are basically like him even the bad guys, they ruthlessly kill those not related to them in their path to power, yet he puts down them and calls them evil for it, yet he does basically the exact same thing, just with prettier words. Many times throughout the novel I was hoping for the MC to let them live as many had shown regret and had learned from their actions and likely would turn out to be good characters in the end, yet the MC killed them al

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q. Is a thread for discussing Peerless Martial God considered a shit thread? :blobpeek:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Shiro-kun likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't know what to tell you, because you see it is one of those novels where people don't agree about it and many of its readers got disappointed at some point, but I remember that some readers said MC got a bit of a better character in 'Peerless Martial God 2' although I can neither confirm that nor disconfirm it as I didn't quite like the plot after reading the first chapter of the second season and things seemed to take a turn for the worst so I dropped it :blobunsure:

azert likes this.
  4. azert

azert New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The meaningless replies can be considered like your reply shit

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019