Chinese Perfect Love / Perfect Match 完美恋爱 / 完美婚配 by 笑佳人 Xiao Jia Ren (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Perfect Love / Perfect Match 完美恋爱 / 完美婚配
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/32_32053/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It is from the same author who wrote Lovable Beauty, The Way of Favors/The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion, The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady, Joyous Debt and Be My Princess
    I love a devoted male lead
    Description :
    Dr. Xu from the Department of Gastroenterology is gentle and pure. He likes to grow flowers, read books, to buy vegetables and cook. His brother was shot in the head by his mother because he was dancing in the middle of the night because of a broken relationship. believes that "love is poisonous, one mustn't touch it".

One day, Dr. Xu went to buy a car, and right after entering the store, a sales lady walked towards him with a smile.

And just like that, this was nothing more than love at first sight, and from then on, Dr. Xu aspired to be a good husband.

Xia Yan from the sales department was confident and beautiful, but had no interest for men, and was only interested in getting promoted and earning money.

On this day, Xia Yan went to the hospital to see a doctor. After a check-up, the doctor suddenly took out an orange.

Xia Yan:?

Dr. Xu: "My friend started a garden. If you like it, you can ask me to place an order."

A sassy gold-medal female salesperson VS a black-bellied virtuous doctor Xu, the perfect love is you and me falling in love.