Spoiler Perfect Match (ABO)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dan_Niel, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Title: 最佳契合
    Raw: -REDACTED-

A scum top Alpha who refused to take responsibility for what he had done, and a poor pregnant Omega that had been abandoned. However, the compatibility of their pheromones was at a 100%, commonly called a Perfect Match, and the probability of this happening in the general population was 0.0002%.

— I’ve screwed myself big time and scared my wife away, what should I do?
    — Keep clinging and pestering, get him back even if you have to kneel on a washing board.

~~~~~

I know this is a dog-blood drama but I'm just really curious~~

To the brave soldiers who've read the raws. How long did the scum top grovel? Is the MC's suffering not in vain?

Seeking spoilers :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
  2. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't tell for sure, but I think there was already a spoiler thread for this, assuming you are talking about the one that BlackBoxTL is doing? The only ABO ones I have read in English are the ones by BlackBoxTL and ABO Cadets from Kez.

3. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a different title? I've done a quick search. I can't find it.

4. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it by searching either! I am so confused, but I think I read in a spoiler thread about MC and ML! It might have been in spoiler thread about a different book? I know that there was some comparison with Muted and Perfect Match discussing the scumminess of the MC or ML or both.

Off the top of my head I can't remember how long the ML groveled (I don't think the spoiler really mentioned how long).

5. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    midnight reader likes this.
  6. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if there was a spoiler thread for this?

I know that I haven't read it, but I have an impression this was being discussed somewhere in a spoiler thread.

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a few chapters to see what will happen. And although I understand ML's logical style of thinking, I still want to gut him and toss him into the ocean to be fish food.

ML does have a certain ailment that basically triggers him into seeking an omega that he is compatible with when he is under a lot of stress, which in this case is the MC. His assistant explained that this has been going on for a while, around a year something, and the assistant was, of course, the one covering up his tracks when he went to see MC in his sub-conscious state. So, once they were decently dressed, they sat down to discuss about how this is going to go down. ML demanded 3 things from the MC, 1. abort the baby, 2. get a mark removal surgery, 3. move far away so that ML cannot go seek him out whenever his ailment strikes him. ML will be paying for both surgeries and housing, as well as any reparations due to the surgeries, as long as MC signed the contract and not contact him anymore.

Since MC was working 2 jobs that do not really pay well, and under ML's pheromone coercion, he had to agree, even though he insisted that he wanted to raise the baby and will not ask the ML for a penny. After ML left, his assistant came in and reassured MC that he will help MC to keep the baby, with one condition, that he is known as the baby's godfather (乾爹)? The assistant managed to find another omega who is 6 months pregnant with no money to have an induced abortion to replace MC, and hid him away in a new house out in the suburbs. Assistant as a beta had an easier time when visiting MC, bringing him groceries and to visit the doctor.

It seems that in order to facilitate the parental bond between parents and child, pregnant omegas need to be accompanied by their mates, so that the baby in the tummy can feel comforted with feeling both parents' pheromones. No wonder ML said that MC will likely have a pre-mature birth if he wanted to continue with his pregnancy.

Previously, ML was rumoured to be in a relationship with an omega artist. And now that the artist is engaged to be married, reporters ask about ML's reaction to the news, spurring MC's jealousy. The artist fiance decisively answered that they don't need any congratulations from ML. It's been 2 months since the contract was signed, and the assistant confided in MC that ML is not taking the separation well. He's easily angered, having insomnia, etc., and has been firing his assistant 3 times a day. Being the soft-hearted person with unrequited love that he is, MC offered to send some of his body fluid that can be vaporised in an aromatherapy vaporiser. The assistant refused, and advised MC to have some backbone because ML deserves it. He also told the MC to be careful and not open the door if anyone comes knocking because ML in his sub-conscious state have been trying to find him, and is likely tracking him through his billing address.

This is turning to be a horror-suspense moment... A few days after that, MC took advantage of the time period when ML was supposed to be attending a party to go out and buy groceries. A couple of steps away from the front door, assistant called him to ascertain his location, stating that ML didn't appear at the party and likely on the way to his house. ML was waiting at his front door, and immediately pushed MC into the house, which made his water broke! But ML being in an alpha haze, didn't notice its significance and did MC twice. By the end of it, MC's heart was... empty. He no longer felt any fetal movement. An alpha should be protective of his mate and children, but his alpha tear into his and their baby's necks. At this moment, MC thought that he's fed up with everything.

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty, moar spoilers pls <3

9. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *ugh*
    Bun bun:blobsleepless: :blob_teary:

10. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::blob_teary::blobcry::blobsob:
    ML should suffer 10Folds of MC's suffering!!!:blobexpressionless::blobangery::blobcurse:

11. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //gonna camp for more:blobninja:.
    :sushi_peak::cookie::sushi_tea::blobpopcorn_cool:

12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    ABO universe! Camp camp camp. :cookie:

13. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped 1st half of the story and mtled the 2nd half.

MC is an employee or co-owner(?) of an inn. His daughter is nearly 1 or 2yrs old . ML wants MC back, he's sorry for everything he did and remembers everything from the time they first met. He blames himself for everything. MC says he doesn't want to go back and tells ML, he doesn't love him anymore. ML he says he already has someone - Da Xiao. (Da Xiao ends up with the Assistant)

Some spoilers during ML stay in the inn.

A guest complains that the club near the inn is too noisy at night. ML helps by buying the club and turning it into a cafe. He manages the cafe and also helps by being the waiter. ML brings back a dessert for his daughter everyday so she'll feel less afraid of him (I think it's cause of his Alpha pheromones) Ml Ex is mentioned on the news. He's career is in "ups and downs" and they say it's cause of ML. (B*tch pls. He didn't withdraw your resources 6yrs ago, why would he do that now?!)

Daughter Bday. ML throws a party for her but since she is too young she doesn't understand what they're celebrating for. MC also throws a mini party but with just Cheng, Da Xiao, daughter and him. (ML not included - i feel sorry for him here)

ML hasn't completely recovered from his disease. Every night he ties his wrist with a rope so that he won't be able to go out and turn Alpha rapist mode. He covers the rope burns so MC won't notice and question him.

But then one night.........
    He breaks free from the ropes and goes to MC room. ML thinks it's all a dream and kisses MC. He nearly succeeds in biting MC but Dai Xiao pulls him away and punch him. ML realizes it's not a dream and awakens from alpha rapist mode. (Later it's revealed that MC didn't struggle when ML nearly bit MC. Mc wanted to write off the past feuds and start over again but it doesn't mean MC forgives ML.) MC fainted and he has blood in his mouth. MC pheromone disorder is acting up. Turns out, when ML met MC again, MC glands awaken. If it was in the past it's a good thing but now it just causes a serious pheromone disorder. ML goes back to the city and gives up on MC. (if ML stays near MC, he'll just be slowly "killing" MC)

ML Dad = omega parent
    ML Father = Alpha parent
    ML Dad becomes a guest in the inn, ML Dad tells his past. ML dad and father has a similar story with MC and ML. ML Father had the same disease. ML father became indifferent/cold to ML dad after they got married. MC dad only realizes after a few years. 20 yrs into the marriage ML grandpa (dad side) dies and ML father "awakens". Until now ML father is still courting ML dad. He hasn't succeeded in the past 15yrs.

ML Dad tells MC what ML has done after he comes back home. ML wanted to remove his *cough* gonads. ML father goes to the operation room and stops it, ML is then cuffed and on house arrest. ML father wanted to bring back MC, but ML doesn't want to. MC calls ML and tells him if he goes through the operation he won't forgive him. ML replied (MTL) "won't you give me a chance? Half a year does not find me how difficult for me, you clearly know, but do not allow me to operate ... He Gan you are going to break my mind, let me not fall back to Tanhualin town for the rest of my life, right?"

I'll stop here (I'm tired, (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ). Pls correct me if there are any mistakes. (English is not my first language)

Izn, Zhen_Qing, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  14. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    we greatly appreciate ur sacrifice for all of us

15. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll stick to the spoilers ; v ; )/ gong iz scummy huhuubells

Thanks for the pokesies~

16. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So do ML’s parents ever get together? Or is it still sort of a Cold War of ML Father courting ML Dad?

17. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this one. I've read it tho

This novel is happy ending. MC and ML got together and they had more kids.

ML's father and dad dated when they were in university. The father wrote love poems for the dad, etc. They were happy at that time and planned to got married.

However, the father was still struggling at that time creating his own business. He applied loan at bank where dad's father (his future father in law) was working. The loan was finally given. Then during dinner, the future father in law commented that he trusted the man his son chose.

Dad didn't feel anything was wrong at that time. The marriage proceeded as planned. However after the marriage, his husband's attitude went cold. During heat though, the alpha side still treated him lovingly so dad knew that his husband still loved him. So what was wrong?

Apparently, the father felt that his father in law saw him in his lowest moment and was always reminded of that. And the comment for him meant that he was helped because he was going to marry dad, instead of his capability. (Male pride)

After dad's father passed away, the husband's attitude changed like he was during dating time. He wrote love poems again for dad. Dad love to eat fish so he went fishing everyday to get fresh fish. Dad loved plants so he built garden for him. But twenty years had passed, and dad was no longer the university student in love.

Dad had two adult sons. He taught at university and had good relationship with his colleague and his students. He was content with his life now and the cold treatment had made him indifferent towards his husband. So now it was his husband's turn to try his best to please him to no avail.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Niveis, azinine, Izn and 7 others like this.
  18. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Communications is key in a relationship. I now want to see a novel about the parents and how the father win back that trust. This novel has so many ups and down. Thanks for spoiling the parents' side story

19. Potion

Potion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally just finished MTLing this one a couple hours ago (after watching this thread a couple days ago orz...).
    I only speak English (besides basic conversational Japanese), so hopefully I get it all right. I also am hung up on psychology, details, tangents, and I do not know what is going on with my sleep patterns to be awake now, so this might jump around a little...also this is Part One because it is so long...

I really, really wanted to skip the first half, but the second half did not make as much sense to me context-wise (in terms of emotions), so I ended up reading all of it. The first half...drags on way too much, so you want to see the ML suffer, but at the same time, the MC also suffers, so you want them to make up quicker. I'm not entirely sure where to begin as I tried to get through the first half as fast as possible, and some of it is a blur, but I can tell you this much... we are NOT at the end of MC's suffering and ML has a lot of issues he has to face mentally. So, where to begin...I am just going to start from some details that were already translated just to have a beginning point...

So, the story started with the big rape scene where the ML pushes himself on the MC, who is six months pregnant, and trying really hard to pacify his beast-like ways. The ML causes a lot of bleeding because he can not control his lust and the MC is so tired afterwards, he can't even move--or make a phone call, which is really important because... the next morning the ML awakes and does not remember anything, does not know where he is and is thinking that someone is trying to scam him really poorly. He only realizes that he is the one who had sex with the MC because of the blood on his dick and the fact that when Omega are pregnant, all Alphas besides the one who father the child are able to have sex with /not be repelled by the pregnant Omega. There are laws against sex assaulting Omegas in general, but either none or few (?) about sexually assaulting pregnant Omegas due to Omega pheromones repelling all other Alphas (the story does go into more details of ABO biology, which is pretty interesting world building) that the thought is absurd. The ML's assistant (CX) shows up, and the ML thinks they are in on the scam together...

They go to a coffee shop to talk things over. and CX shows the 100% Omega-Alpha pheromone match, but the ML is not as impressed as the summary leads you to believe (at least at this point of the story). Initially he thinks it could be faked, but it's from the hospital and can be verified. A small of the ML's problem is that 5-6 years ago* depending he was in a relationship with an Omega actor, who he supported behind the scenes to become very popular, but after using him and becoming popular, white-lotus star said that he was in love with his bodyguard because his bodyguard had 89% match and that beat ML's 85% match***. As a result, ML is both all about proving the % fit does not matter, and also later kind of is cognizant of the differences of % match when he waaaaay later tries to find relief in Omega prostitutes, but can't ejaculate when his disorder goes crazy and he both can't find & doesn't want to seem to find MC. He even goes to the extent of saying in a news interview that % is not important and that those who think they can climb his thigh based off fit, should change targets...when he responds to the question of his ideal romantic partner for the first time ever...which of course MC reads and crosses out because MC is so in love with ML that he collects all business magazines about ML, despite being poor and having no money and those magazines being 25 yuan. ML later discovers this later and is horrified, because he has (regained his memory, talked with his Omega father, done some soul searching, and his career is in shits) come to realize that he has treated the MC badly both in bed and through his cold, uncaring, and neglectful ways...because he never thought too much about his answer and that the MC would even read the interview (though I think that even if he did think about it, he would not have given a shit) due to how expensive those magazines are, and poor the MC is.

The ML believes and tells the MC that MC is not the type of Omega he is interested in--not beautiful, not smart, and has no background--and that the % Fit can not make up the difference. ML does not even believe that thy have a % Fit, because from his experience with a 85% having intense romantic feelings, he should be feeling something more. The MC is so ordinary, he cannot believe they have a fit. He kisses MC (getting MC's hopes up), and then touches his pulse saying he has no reaction that he should have. MC has ML feel his pulse beating madly, but ML doesn't give a shit. ML says that MC is trying to scam money out of him.

I think someone thinks/says(?) that perhaps the reason ML doesn't feel anything is because he does not want to feel anything and subconsciously rejects MC. (I think, though it is not really explored so overtly that after being so in love with his Ex and being betrayed, ML does not want to be betrayed again, or lose control, but due to MTL, I'm not sure if this is real addressed). However, his body DOES respond a shit ton, just not when ML is conscious in the early chapters...

The ML has an Alpha psychological disorder where the Alpha will unconsciously try to locate his mate. During these episodes, ML will go to find MC and then ravage him. ML even stalks the MC via using his connections to look through security footage after they first met (and I think conscious ML rejects loving MC in his head) and then get MC's contact info via money to a shop MC helps out in (not his main job, but the florist next door, since MC was delivering flowers to ML's hotel building when they met & ML escorts him to the bus stop). Then ML just came to MC and had violent sex, with MC trying to calm him down. This has been going on a year and three months, and the ML has no memory of any of this***. After sex, ML then gets possessive of the MC and acts like a clingy dog when the assistant comes, they manage to get the ML away from the MC (giving him a blanket full of MC's scent****), and drive away. After shit hits the fan, and ML starts to regain his memory and feel stuff for MC, there are flashbacks/memories about their time together before and during the story.

However, at the coffee shop / initially ML believes it is impossible because the times this was supposed to happen, he had no time free in his schedule, so how could he possibly do this. (He also thinks he is a gentle lover...) However, as part of his psychological disorder, it is exactly the times he is super stressed that lead him to go to the MC more frequently (a few weeks versus a month), and have more need of him. ML's pent of pressure also causes him to have a hairline temper (and makes it hell for CX in the times before he goes to MC, which is also how MC & CX know when ML is about to have an episode), while afterwards he is so even tempered that CX plans his request(s) for a salary raise around this. All of this is done by his Alpha instincts and inner Alpha beast (in western terms, it would be his id doing all of this behind his ego). Apparently, this disorder is really rare and (I think) there are only 12 cases of this, which don't end well, or they can't cure it?

MC suggests that maybe if the ML spent more time with him besides when he is a crazed beast starved for MC after tons of stress and MC-deprivation (my words, MC is nicer), then maybe the problem would go away. However, ML is against being MC at all, and wants to treat MC as an addiction that after withdrawal, he will be fine. ML has his assistant leave because what he is about to do is so shitty. ML writes a nasty contract that MC must move away (he will compensate for loss of residence with a new residence, but if his locating syndrome finds MC again, MC has to leave the city), remove his mark with surgery, and get an abortion of their six month fetus. MC begs the ML so hard, knowing that the balance of power between Alpha and Omega is skewed, and Omega instinctively obey, but for the sake of his child, he does everything he can. ML pressures him with his Alpha pheromones to obey. If it is not bad enough that ML is Alpha pheromone level 9 (super high quality, I think 3 is more common?) and has marked him, the effect of the pheromones coercion increases with the fit and MC is...100% fit. MC cries that he will never ask for a single yuan and will raise the child on his own, but ML says that he is poor and he will be better off without the child. The ML insists that MC will eventually go to the Omega Association and force him to accept the child and get money. The ML also does not care that with MC's pheromone type, it is very rare for MC to find a match and he will be isolated from society with his unique pheromone, so MC may never find love or have a child again...because that is MC's problem and not ML's fault. ML coerces MC with his Alpha pheromones to see and feel what MC fears the most, which is bugs, bugs all over him. MC can barely move, and signs the paper. ML pays and leaves.

ML's assistant comes back and is like...wtf just happened? CX / assistant is supposed to do the duty of the contract, since ML thinks it is just rewards / a fitting end to it all. However, CX really feels for the MC and in the past after helping ML to the car, even gave MC some of his own money (says he will get it back soon so anyway after asking for a raise after MC put ML in such a docile mood) so that MC can get his heater fixed and not freeze all winter, and just generally take care of himself since ML does not due to his condition. This backfires on ML since CX gets around the contract by having another Omega who needs/wants an abortion take MC's place (use his ID) in the hospital, so ML gets record of MC's abortion. MC also gets a nice sunny apartment in the suburbs, and CX helps MC with supplies and keeps MC informed about ML's condition, such as when ML is getting super angry--to beware and lock his doors because ML will be looking for him...

Notes:
    *I'm not entirely sure of the timeline of events in the story from reading it MTL and due to the length, but I *think* ML was in a relationship with Omega Star 7 years before MC's baby is 1.5 years old, and the MC was six moths pregnant when the ML met with MC in the coffee shop
    ** About the whole 85% vs. 89% thing...I think you find out later in the story that this is actually a scam and that they don't even have 89% match, but made it up to seem more like a true love story and get rid of ML...and the star does not even love the body guard, but is using him for popularity to show he can love ordinary Alphas, but this backfires as instead the Alphas can't fantasize about being together with him, so he loses his Alpha fans. Then he realizes without ML's backing, he cannot get as good resources and that no matter anything else, to be popular and not pushed aside by other stars, he needs ML to support him again. As a result, he causes trouble necessary for plot/romantic progression of MC & ML.
    ***There is this moment where beast id Alpha ML after sex is promising MC the world that he'd take MC home and MC will want for nothing, but MC is crying because he knows that after dawn ML will leave and forget everything. After getting pregnant, MC dreams/wonders if ML would recognize the child, but puts away those thoughts...
    ****The blanket full of MC's scent is a really sweet and sad moment, since Alpha id ML is so attached to it, nuzzling it like a do and CX at one point even records it (not as blackmail) in hopes of teasing ML by showing it at ML & MC's wedding, but sadly I don't think this goes anywhere...Later when ML is getting his memories during the times as Alpha id back (connected with his willingness to accept MC & Alpha id, I think?), he goes on a tour of all the places he was at with MC, including MC's broken down old apartment. A Beta lives there now...she found the blanket under the bed, washed it (so no MC scent), and has been using it as a rag, so the precious blanket is stained with oil and stuff. ML gets the blanket from the Beta as a precious momento, and I think that's the last we hear about it??

20. Potion

Potion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part Two...
    I keep using ML because ML is such scum in the first half I'm like omg ML you scum ML, I can't believe you would be like this as the ML, but I probably should switch to their initials too... except that I really have a hard times with names with MTL (which often is not consistent and might be nicknames), so I'll probably just use the names from the translation and for the other ones, only do the main ones and hope I'm getting them right?

MC = He An so HA (MTLs as He Shore at times orz...)
    ML = Zheng Feiluan so ZF (MTLs as Feizhen & Flying at times ^^;; haha, kind of fitting)
    ML's nice assistant & MC's friend through sharing adversity = Cheng Xiu
    Lily of the Valley ==> Lily
    Alpha innkeeper= Dai Wei (?) so DW
    I'm going to call the beast/subconscious Alpha disorder side of Zheng Feiluan, Id-ZF or ID ZF for convenience sake.

HA is 9 months into his pregnancy and an hour & half away from the city center by subway. ML / ZF is continuing with life, except that after 3 moths, he has been super angry at work--firing and un-firing CX, so CX knows ZF's subconscious beast / id Alpha self has been looking for He An / HA. ML does not know the whereabouts of MC, but is looking for MC. CX tells HA to be careful, and now HA is having trouble sleeping and feeling safe. So of course, during the day, HA decides to hide in the library as a public place and then go to the supermarket to go home at night instead of staying home. CX calls HA that ZF has gone missing and called the bank for his location (not sure if he heard it before dropping his phone) ...there is a car waiting by his apartment and HA drops his grocery as he has been caught by id-ZF. ID ZF takes him into the apartment and is about to have violent sex with 9 month pregnant HA, who is desperate to say the child. HA tries to trick ID ZF by saying he needs lub / cooking oil from the kitchen and that he has never lied to ZF before, so go get it and he'd get release. HA tries to knock ID ZF unconscious with a ceramic coffee mug*, but it fails and id-ZF is like, 'you lied to me and need to be punished'...so he ties HA's wrist to the bed with his bed and has a violent sex with HA (no lub, lots of bleeding). Afterwards, he kind curls around HA and even though he doesn't like how big HA's stomach is, he also thinks it should be protected? HA is crying because he no longer can feel movement from the fetus.

CX comes and HA tells id-ZF to back down because CX is his assistant and it works. HA is carried by CX to ZF's car (which CX smashed the back of since he was in a hurry and angry?) and takes HA to the hospital. HA gets id-ZF to wait at the house and I can't remember if id-ZF tells him that he'd he be waiting or to come back soon, but HA softly/unheard whispers he will not be coming back. At the hospital, there is a big operation and HA wakes up with pain in his stomach in a communal maternity ward with some other families. He has been unconscious five days? (It says he gave birth December 25th/Christmas and woke up after New Years, so I am not sure about this?) He is told the baby is fine and is an Omega girl that HA names Lily of the Valley, after his Lily of the Valley scent. He holds the baby. The family next to him asks how can his Alpha not be with him... After and during pregnancy, Omega need/should have their Alpha & Alpha pheromones as support--let alone after being unconscious 5 or more days--but HA's all alone. HA says that his Alpha is dead.

ZF's assistant shows up and demands that HA move to a single super expensive unit. At first HA thinks it is concern for him, but quickly realizes that instead it so that that HA does not divulge ZF's identity to anyone. ZF's lawyer is there and a super stone-cold Alpha similar to ZF negotiating. The lawyer is like you broke the agreement by deciding to keep your pregnancy by yourself so now there needs to be a new agreement. Because the child is an Omega girl and will be unable to inherit from the family, you can keep custody. There is 9.45 million in line with raising a wealthy child for 18 years all at once, but you may not be in contact or ask for more money (They think HA will try to get more out of him, so by paying it all at once, and making the agreement, they want to nip this possibility in the bud. HA realizes this.). HA is upset and refuses to take the money, saying that he already said he would raise the child on his own. They said they could change it to cash, but will not be increasing it any more. Additionally, HA must take an airplane and go even farther so ZF cannot find him. HA must also get an operation for an artificial gonad to change his pheromone scent and rate of attraction to ZF. HA wants to refuse the operation, but the Alpha lawyer refuses to return without his mission completed and threatens that ZF might not mind having an Omega daughter, so he better agree or he will lose custody. For the sake of Lily, HA signs the agreement.

HA fly I think ten hours away to this southern city. HA and CX look for work and while CX might be able to find some, HA is a sick/weak Omega due to side effects of the operation (more later). They don't even have enough money for an inn for a month and would have to work to pay part of their keep. It is then they meet DW, who lets HA and CX work for him & gives them rooms--HA gets his own sunny, room on the first floor in prime location because he's Omega (and could become his wife) and Beta CX has to share a room with DW (because giving him a room takes money from the inn and DW just makes a bed for him out of some wood). There's also a nice cat 606 / 666 who doesn't like people, but is sort of a literary mascot of the town and inn or something; the cat loves Lily and DW says Lily is the inn's mascot. HA helps out with managing the inn as he has taken either 2 years or 2 semesters of college in hotel management? HA is weak, but slowly regains strength. HA gets a little stronger and back to normal (still thin / weak though) after 8 months when he stops nursing Lily because his stops using his natural pheromones so much.

ZF is never in contact with HA at this point. He does not even know the specifics of the operation or side effects, because he just did not care and he just told his NEW assistant (because CX lost his job for good) to handle it so that he does not recognize the pheromone or something. Much later he finds out about the side effects of the operation, such as the pheromones fighting each other, so until the gonads gradually start working less and less, the Omega is sick (vomiting, weak, can't climb the stairs, no appetite, etc...). HA is also nursing Lily, so he cannot decrease his pheromones with medication, and because there is a strange other scent, his daughter is not as close to him and does not recognize the scent--cannot be comforted by his scent. After the 2-3 years where the gonads have no activity, they stop working and the Omega must soley use the artificial pheromone machine, which is very delicate and designed to give Omegas more independence (maybe?) and will break if the Omega is marked**. The amount of pheromones released is also constant, so the Omega can never have estrus (ie., have kids) again and in general has little sexual appetite besides morning wood?

Additionally, when ZF does want to win HA back, his Alpha pheromones wake up HA's gonads, so HA tries to stay away from ZF more because HA is getting sick from just being around ZF with him releasing his Alpha pheromones. When ZF is talking to HA after first coming back and trying to get him to come home with him (thinking HA was just waiting around for him to change his mind and take him home), but getting resistance, he notices HA's scent is weak, so he spreads out his Alpha pheromones and HA faints due to his gonads waking up and releasing pheromones.

HA used to personally clean the inn he manages' rooms, but is unable to do this for ZF after a few months because ZF's Alpha scent awakened his gonads when he tried to, so he would feel sick. (ZF secretly is still having problems with his locating disorder, despite lying to HA that it was solved. ZF ties himself to the bed each night and rubs his wrists raw to avoid seeking HA. The wrists injuries are hidden under ribbon and do not heal much during the day, before being re-injured at night. He releases a lot of pheromones, which suggested to HA he still has the disorder before ZF lied. ZF initially did not have as much of a problem, but was dreaming about taking HA home soon, so the beast was calm holding it in, but then weeks & months passed.) ZF does not know how he offends HA after they sit at a coffee shop together*** all afternoon after HA asks his opinion on improving the inn as part of a guest survey after 3 months (ZF had strong opinions based on his 12 years as the heir & leader of a big hotel chain, but decided not to say anything until HA asked because he does not want to offend HA). HA happily takes a lot of notes and thinks that this is the first time that he has been able to study since he had to drop out of school****, but avoids ZF more the next few months due to his gonads acting up being with ZF.

It is because HA suffers like this due to ZF's thoughtless actions (ie., the artificial gonads in particular) that won't go away, that in the end, you just want them to get together soon ;___;...

At one point, HA screams because there is a beetle and he is scared of bugs (reminder that first coffee shop session ZF's pheromones made him face his greatest fear of bugs everywhere all over him T__T), so ZF comes to his room to get rid of the bug. (He also teases him and then is worried HA might send him away because they have an agreement to take it one day at a time, and each day ZF needs permission from HA to stay another day, but HA agrres to let the bug thing go this one time.) ZF realizes that DW does not live with HA because his stuff and scent is not in the room, so he realizes that DW and HA are just friends, and that there is no Alpha in between the two of them...so that night id-Alpha ZF wakes up to go to HA's room. He goes crazy throwing stuff around and Lily is crying. He kisses HA on the lips and wants to mark him, beast id-ZF is thinking that the bite will end everything separating them once and for all, and then they can be together, but I think he hesitates (?) and DW throws him off HA. DW and CX are throwing a ton of pills into HA, but he's not conscious and cannot swallow. ZF wakes up and is shocked at everything going on and how many pills HA has to take. HA goes to the hospital because his pheromones are super fighting each other.

DW tells ZF that he needs to go away because he is a like a chronic poison to HA due to the artificial gonad from the operation ZF made HA do. This is when ZF and the reader learn about the two pheromones fighting and making HA sick, unable to have estrus, etc... ZF has been with HA in this town (albeit separate rooms across the inn) for about 6 months now with ZF trying to get HA back through restraining himself/ZF and respecting HA's views.

When he first came he had anonymously booked a room for a year with, which was accepted, and was going to force HA into letting him stay at the inn (because cancelling it now would result in fines 3x how much he paid, so the inn would be bankrupt), but then realized this was the Omega he had feelings for, so maybe he shouldn't try to force his way like in a negotiating table (like how he forced him to almost get an abortion and then forced the artificial gonad operation). As a result he goes to leave, but his flight is delayed because back home there's a blizzard for the next 24 hours, so HA lets him stay one night. He is trying to figure out a way to stay and almost gives up when a Beta couple tries to blackmail / scam the inn to letting them stay for free due to the loud noise at the bar across the street (which HA warned them about when he said he would give them a discount on the room & make it cheaper), or they would leave a bad review. (DW is locked in his room by CX because he is useless for this kind of thing and would get in a fight, which is why HA is managing the inn, which the Beta couple think means they can bully him & have prejudices about Omegas.) ZF suggests they can switch rooms and that his room is fine, he releases Alpha pressure and gets the Beta couple to obey (ZF then tries to teach HA and scolds CX on handling hotel scenarios). HA had promised to talk to the bar, but ZF insists on going instead****. He ends up buying the bar with the money/bank card that HA insisted on returning to him that ZF's lawyer gave as part of the agreement because he said he would raise Lily on his own and has not used any of it. ZF gets to stay by saying that either HA accepts it as a gift for Lily (since it was with the money he gave to her) or that the shop needed someone to run it so he/ZF stays. HA does not want to accept the deed (Lily & ZF's names are on it, but as guardian HA would have it), and agrees on ZF's proposal to take it one day at a time, since the first day ZF was here, he did good. So everyday, ZF need to find HA's permission to stay another day (HA at one point says they could extend it to a week or month, but ZF refuses) until id-ZF awakes. ZF turns it into a pastry shop, because he figures out that (even though HA refuses to say) a pastry shop is what HA most wants across the inn (there is no nearby restaurants and the kitchens at the inn aren't great, so they lose guests). ZF gets the pastry shop done by Christmas so the grand opening is Lily's birthday (the pastry shop is a strawberry because they had Lily choose a picture and she liked strawberries, and then got excited because stuff she chose for the shop appeared, so it was like her own little canvas). ZF also uses the cake later to bribe Lily into not being scared of him****** since HA doesn't want to give her as much sweets after she starts gaining weight and too much sugar is bad.

So, ZF giving up the glamour of the city to be with HA as the next door barista / shopkeeper who helps anytime HA needs it is kind of his strategy. When he discovers he is like a chronic poison to HA due to the artificial pheromones, ZF retrospectively thinks that he went from 100% fit and indifferent to now being desperate, but not even a 7% match (I think that's the chance that an Alpha would match well with the C Pheromone that HA's artificial gonad produces), but in the negative because being around him will hurt him. That is when he disappears a month and HA hears (& gets angry) about ZF trying to remove his gonads, but ZF's Alpha father stops the operation at the last minute and locks him up. Out of nowhere (I do not recall reading about this agreement, but maybe it's in reference to the 1 year booking of the hotel room?), ZF is like he promised?/needs to be with HA the remaining 6 months to prove himself, so he needs to remove his gonads. And then HA says he already mailed a package (ZF never opened) containing HA's pheromones (I think as a spray or injection) enough for 6 months.

Also, when ZF is away, YN his omega father comes and wants to plead on ZF's behalf, but then can't bring himself to (I think in part because he likes/says such a good child and feels sorry for HA?). He ends up just hanging around the inn spending time with HA and Lily (who surprises HA & co. by being clingy to YN when they just met) and eventually tells his past to HA (he doesn't say names, but HA sees names on the back of a photo and makes the connection). ZF's Omega father and Alpha father have a sweet romance******* but then ZF's Alpha dad was cold outside estrus and too many years have passed so recent efforts are too late. I think HA gives YN some kind of revelation that did not MTL all that well along the lines of him not being able to show love due to wanting to be seen as strong?

And I guess ZF follows in his father's footsteps in that regard (though I got the feeling it was more his disorder and past with Omega white-lotus-star that was the problem as he was not even conscious of HA even existing and it took waking up next to a bloody, marked, six-month pregnant Omega who's also blood covered for him to even recognize HA. Like I think when they meet initially and ZF inwardly rejects HA, after walking HA to the bus stop, he no longer sees or remembers HA or something?? This kind of shit goes beyond being cold outside estrus, though I can kind of see it, since ZF in early chapters was beyond cold outside of id-ZF? I'm not sure how much I buy into it, esp. since it could have been developed more, but I also had difficulties reading MTL at this part). ZF's Alpha father's also has bad feelings towards Omega and his cold relationship with ZF's Omega dad does affect ZF. As in before ZF even goes to the inn, ZF's Alpha dad wants ZF to force HA back as ZF's medicine so he is not crazy with the disorder, but ZF refuses because does not want an Omega all clingy with no personality waiting for him at home (I think that is also part of the hesitation in marking/forcing HA to come back when they meet later--he wants HA to be himself & independent and ZF likes more headstrong/strong-willed Omega). ZF does not want to treat HA as medication and thinks he is stronger. ZF does not want to be in a relationship like the one his parents are in and does not like how his Omega Dad was distance / given the cold shoulder from his Alpha dad for like 20 years.

It should be noted that ZF has an older Alpha brother, but his brother's pheromones were not as strong (brother is a 7), so ZF was chosen as heir (as a rare 9). ZF was raised more by his Alpha dad who is cold and he does not have a real childhood--its more about being competitive and not weak. (This might be where his attitude of nipping danger in the bud ruthlessly comes from?) His brother was raised more by his Omega Dad. ZF has a bigger problem being sympathetic to Omegas, which his Omega dad calls him out on (ZF loves Omega Dad, but YN argues that if he wasn't his dad, would ZF still give him respect?). YN also says that he is like his father in judging other's people's worth that ZF doesn't like how Alpha dad doesn't respect him being a literary professor, but ZF is like him not respecting HA's career choices. YN ends up being a great support for HA in general, and later offers HA a place to stay in his place in the city, which is Omega only...which ZF is not too pleased about as he feels like YN is chasing his daughter-in-law instead of helping him. When HA and YN had met when ZF was under house-arrest, and HA tells YN regardless of how things turn out with ZF, Lily is YN's granddaughter and he can still see her.

Notes:
    *You find out later that when ZF takes HA to the coffee shop, he buys HA a cup of the most expensive hot chocolate as a courtesy, but also kind of throw his weight around and thinks HA is spellbound by coffee 45x as expensive as he is used to and a little gold digger. HA is instead really touched because this is the first thing his Alpha has EVER given him as a gift. Cocoa becomes his favorite beverage and he buys a ceramic mug with the coffee shop logo. It is his favorite mug. For the sake of his unborn child, he goes against his Alpha and he smashes the symbol of the only thing his Alpha has ever given to him (besides the child, which ZF wanted him to abort and was from a very very problematic estrus, like id-ZF only stayed 3-4 hours for a couple of days instead of the 24 hours for a week).

**When ZF first tries to woo HA back, HA tells him that he is in a relationship with DW but is not marked because the artificial gonad is too fragile and that he has less sexual desires as well. ZF does not know about the whole being sick and losing estrus, or anything else related to the artificial gonads and having two pheromones attacking each other inside your body. He asks if there are side effects (which he should be able to find out online / himself in general, but he is still a little delusional thinking he can just take HA home at this point, and also their relationship probably needed to develop more romantic & plot-wise before he finds out), but HA is like "Something" which shocks ZF. Due to regaining his memories, ZF knows how much of a beast he was, but HA did not complain, so for him to complain is pretty big. HA also face slaps him by kissing him and seeing ZF's pulse crazy, while his is calm. Then HA pays for the food (he did not drink the hot chocolate ZF asked for him) and leaves, like ZF did.

***This time HA sips the coffee, but with his pheromone disorder from the artificial gonads, he throws everything up in secret when he returns to the inn.

****ZF mocks HA's intelligence and looks down on HA's job when they meet in the coffee shop & ZF talks about their incompatibility, but HA is actually very hardworking and smart. He got into the same prestigious school and business section as ZF (and had a small crush on ZF who was a couple years his senior that he had no expectations of going anywhere & they didn't even really meet or smell pheromones yet), which is selective and only 10% of the students are Omega (& those that are probably aren't business majors--ZF's parents met at the school and his Onega father YN teaches there...I think there are a lot of Omega poetry students who he teaches). HA's family is trash who wanted to raise him and then sell him off in marriage to the Alpha that would bring the best connections for their Alpha children. They did not want him to go to school (because he is an Omega and they think it is a waste of money) and only paid some tuition(?) (HA had to work several jobs for food, room & board, school supplies, etc...) and when the family had debts, he had to drop out and I think repay the tuition to them? He had a solid plan on saving money and then going back to school, but then he met ZF and was pregnant with Lily.

****The way he deals with problems is to get rid of it completely. There is a story of birds in a nest disturbing guest's sleep, so as a result he not only removed the nest, he also removed the tree and filled the area with concrete so no tree could grow there. Which HA thinks is just how ZF decided to deal with him before.

*****Lily is scared of ZF not just because he is an Alpha (though besides DW, CX, HA & later YN/ZF's Omega Dad, I think she is shy in general), but also I think because she subconsciously remembers her time in the womb getting hurt when those pheromones appear (& maybe HA's fear since she would be hurt due to id-ZF's violent sex?). At least, this is what I got from MTL....

********ZF's Omega Dad YN & Alpha Dad ZH went to college together. YN wrote poetry on the blackboard for poetry club and ZH erased it because there was going to be a business club meeting. He ends up erasing every line after YN continues to write it, until another economincs club member shows up and YN realizes he has the wrong day. He ends up sitting during the meeting (understand it because his dad is in business), but gets mocked/asked by ZH if he understand it. The next day ZH sits in the same spot during the poetry cub's meeting, but gets embarrased and leaves since the meeting is love poems. ZH returns each week (though sometimes reading a economics course book I think?) and they have a 4 year romance. Then they meet YN's Alpha dad who turned down funding for ZH's company 3x (I think he couldn't even get a real meeting and had to talk to him in an elevator), but got funding due to YN. After six months they married, and then ZH was cold outside estrus. I think it also stated that there was a feeling of "relying on love" to get funding, which hurt his Alpha pride.