LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Pika

Pika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha no problem~ let me know if you guys see any errors. I miss quite a few of them >.<

2. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This bunch of shameless people are fighting over the tablescraps of an overgrown chicken...

3. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    The reality of the situation is that they are a bunch of robbers invading someones home. Imagine a workmate dies and you start raiding his locker...

4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was interesting. I'd prefer if his grandpa would go with him to that village where the willow's staying and not him going to that ancient country. Anyway, both situations seem interesting as there will be conflict in that Stone country (?)... and the plot will go further. I'm curious to see what will happen if that old man were to find out about what happened and to how that 'genius' child will explain the situation.

The Rain clan (?) was already weakned by the MC so.. will they suffer more damage? I think that .. the 'genius' child will appear and the situation will be 'solved' temporary.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  5. warrock4862

warrock4862 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    264: "The devilish brat shouted loudly as he ran on the ocean surface." ----- wtf seriously why is he shouting, bcoz he got out after 2 years inside or maybe bcoz he reached a legendary lvl in spirit transformation or maybe the author throwing a cliche plot wherein it is exposed that the brat is still alive and have the experts suspect he has obtained the legacy and what they have is shit and not the legacy. I really hate the out of character personality the mc develops just for plot development . Aaah shit the frustration, gonna put this on hold for some time.

6. Pika

Pika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't figure out what you are saying warrock... and for that specific part, shouting loudly is more like an action that doesn't translate well. The literal translation would be 'shouted with ao ao sounds', but I usually ignore that. I believe he is just excited? I don't think it has anything to do with his character, since anyone can shout with excitement?

Pretender likes this.
  7. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone willing to divulge if Shi Hao's grandpa will live after this latest chapter? More like a reunion with Shi Hao and etc.

8. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will, this novel don't seem to be the kind that would kill his grandpa.

9. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not immediately, but I can't shake the feeling that if they do meet he'll probably get killed off after a couple arcs protecting Shi Hao. All I want is a happy family ending with Shi Hao, his parents, and his grandfather but I doubt I'll get it.

Decimationalism likes this.
  10. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I got a naggy feeling inside me that tells that almost all of Shi Hao's friends and family will go through tragedy and whatnot with them either dead, crippled, or had their life hang by a thread =_=
    And i'm not a fan of despair-ish moods just for the plot to progress...

11. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone mind spoiling me on what chapter Grandpa Fifteen reunites with Shi Hao?

My heart can't take all this drama, and my disgust for the Stone Country has been heaven defying from the very first time we found out about them. Seriously they ripped out the bone of an infant, I simply don't think people like that should die easy. Grandpa Fifteen is far more merciful than me.

12. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    probably within the next 110 chapters as thats when the entire revenge arc ends (thats what i heard), unsure though... ask here; http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/perfect-world.31342/

13. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why they are letting the guy off scot free. I get it from the clan perspective in that why cripple the guy but they have done literally nothing else as a kind of apology. it's either all or nothing which is dumb

15. greeeed

greeeed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything already been. So, they should forgive 15 since nothing can be change.
    (Grandpa troll face)

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "This place became completely silent as everyone became dumbfounded. When he spoke similar words in the past, that was when the Martial King was not yet present, so they thought that it was merely an angry outburst." (Chapter 269)

"If the Martial King did not want to sit in his position anymore, then he can be disposed of. This statement was simply world-shaking. Even though he didn’t carry out this threat yet, the entire capital would still be greatly shaken.

What this implied was the Great Demonic God’s great dissatisfaction. Not only was this a warning for those of the Martial Imperial Manor, but also a demonstration of his resolution for the outside world.

Was he going to change everything that has been established until now? It was possible that the Martial Imperial Manor might have a new master. If word of this got out, not only would the various great kings and nobles be shaken, even the the human emperor would be shocked!" (Chapter 268)
    I find those words to be a bit contradictory, but, maybe that's about nuances.

Anyway, I think that the grandpa will be defeated or that the emperor will interfer..

17. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't keep reading. I read all this talk about how Shi Yi is some sort of supreme badass and how his improvement is unstoppable. I just facepalm the entire time. How can I read with a palm on my face!

I really want to see the entire Shi Family burn (aside from Shi Hao of course).

18. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be nice if the grandpa just started looking for Shi Hao and work together with the village.

But it looks like the end of the line for him or he will be gravely endured and disappear for another 200 chapters.

19. greeeed

greeeed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The madman, he really win

20. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link