Recommendations Perverted MC + Cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Renaissance_777, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Renaissance_777

Renaissance_777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. sex scenes with a relatively detailed description, and not as in the "Martial World" novel.
    2. wuxia/xianxia/xuanhuan
    3. it would be nice if the novel did not have the widespread and stupid cliche "the MC’s mistress/lover is in trouble and he goes to save her". It’s normal if this happens once or twice. But if this happens many times, then this is bad. (this is not entirely important, since I think that such novels without this cliche do not exist at all.I hope for a miracle.)
    4. all or almost all of the girls are virgins (those with whom the MC sleeps).
    5. no netorare (well with this point it will be very difficult, forgive me xD )
    P.S. If anyone is better than Shi Yan (God Of Slaughter)? I just don't like him because of his conflicting moral values.Xia Xinyan had a bad influence on him.She brings only problems.

2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
  3. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient Strengthing Technique, some girls are not virgins btw(widow) and there's one virgin widow

4. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaper of the Martial World seems like it fits all your requests... except request number 1. While there are sex scenes, they only go to a certain point before basically ending on "MC pounded them until the girls collapsed, exhausted from their orgasms". If there's more details than that, it's not actually about the sex, but rather about some side effects the sex causes. So, every now and again, there's an entire chapter dedicated to the MC getting laid, and the actual details about sex in the chapter could be boiled down to "the MC used his Cultivation Powers to make the girls orgasm, and, once they were highly sensitive from that, shoved himself inside of them, pounding with his massive throbbing member". Everything else fits perfectly, though. And, as an added bonus, the Girls in the MC's Harem actually get to have their own personalities and can grow/act autonomously, both before and after they sleep with the MC.