Spoiler Pet of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Aug 17, 2019.

1. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'spoilers' in this thread barely make it past the first page. It's literally a lamentation thread :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Contrary to the rants, I say Rebecca got the best ending.

For her, Sasha was more of a mother figure given that sexual tension wasn't portrayed anywhere.
    And even if she did have romantic feelings for Sasha and began a relationship, why doesn't anyone realise that would make her a cheater as well? Rebecca's primary reason for hating Johannes is his infidelity and unapologetic attitude regarding those affairs. Yeah, her relationship would contain genuine feelings and she wouldn't betray her partner but it's still called an affair.
    Having a relationship with anyone, let alone Sasha, would've destroyed whatever pride she had left. But in this setting, Rebecca has absolute control over her life. She is the rightful owner of her dukedom and her relationship status is officially single so she has the freedom to choose and court whoever she wants.

On the other hand, Arth is a good match for Sasha. He is smart and the first person to deduce the reality of her 'pet' persona while Rebecca and Naksha, got it slammed on their faces. While Sasha comforts others, he knows how to comfort her. That's why those two are better off together.

The real sad ones are Naksha and the readers who wanted Johannes to be castrated :blobcat_knife: and sent to a monastery :blobdead:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  2. NorthvSouth

NorthvSouth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the dragon?

3. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, can anyone give me a detail about the king, queen, and blonde prince downfall? Would the king ever feel any remorse towards Pain? And also the detail about lilith's family. I personally HATE her father. Gosh he must be has something wrong in his mind to always defend his wife even though he first hand see how his wife absued their OWN daughter MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY. God their house is a nest of demons.

4. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what will happen with the delegates from Kanakta? Will they harm anyone? From the latest update, I can imagine Sasha approaching Kanakta's prince/ king-in-disguised as delegate. I really want to see Nashka in action if they try to hurt Sasha in any way :aww:

5. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws aren’t too far ahead, but based on the images Sasha utterly charms them. That woman head of the guards finds her absolutely adorable and she practically holds court with a big group of them during the ball. Both her and Arth are kinda flabbergasted that all these big burly guards are having the time of their lives with her almost immediately.
    She gets close enough to the guard captain that she visits with Sasha later (seeking her out) and shares her past with Sasha. Sultan is clearly up to no good, but based on the images of the backstory it looks like the guard captain is at least noble, if not royal, so she might have some leverage to reign him in.

Basically Sasha’s superpower is having incredibly high EQ and a warm charisma, so she may well stop a war just by befriending and encouraging the right people.

((Just realized how much of a power couple Arth and Sasha are going to be. Super IQ, able to organize everything and create schemes within schemes. And super EQ, able to read and manage anyone she comes into direct contact with. They’ve basically got all the bases covered to make things play out however they want. ((Pretty sure Sasha could turn public opinion against Johannes if she thought to do it)) ))

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  6. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding onto my last post to spoil what’s happening in the raws.

So, the Kanakta delegation is a whole weeks long event seemingly (during the day presumably the ministers are talking with them and in the evenings there are balls and other social events).

As I said, Sasha gets pretty close to lady guard captain. She winds up talking with the Sultan a lot when she goes to chat with the guard captain, though I’m not sure is she knows he’s the Sultan (he and the guard captain seem to have a close casual relationship). Cute moment when Sasha starts interacting with the sultan’s leopard like a cute kitty and the sultan’s expression is pretty much ‘WTF, why you being cute and not killing her?’ Seems the leopard knows better than to act up with a dragon in the room.

Cut moment between Lilith and Payne in the lead up to a lot of stuff going down, they’re going out and about being cute and Lilith pulls that blindfold off and kisses him. The framing is really cute and we see all this introspection later showing that his eyes are a big trigger and his mother’s death was really traumatic for him.

Big event is the king full on collapses in front of everyone during a ball. They suspect poison, and of course suspicion falls on the delegation. Johannes is obviously useless and just goes off with the king. Things look like they’re about to go down before Payne busts in like a boss and takes control of the situation. The palace guards try to talk down to him but he shuts that down pretty fast. The main delegate is super happy to see him and kneels down before him. I personally think it’s kinda funny how the delegate is all ‘hurray, person who has routinely kicked our buts, you’re here! You’re an honorable person who will properly investigate what happened’ while the locals are all looking down on him with the excuse that he’s a war maniac.

Small scene with Arth and Johannes by the king’s sick bed. Johannes is falling apart. Arth tries to talk some sense into him. In the end it looks like Johannes is sidelined by being put in charge of comforting the queen, aka they’re spending their time crying and wringing their hands. Doesn’t look like Arth is worried about the king in the sense of not wanting him to die, but he seems more angry with the man for having such bad timing. Like ‘I’m in the middle of a massive scheme to depose Johannes, I need you to keep kicking around for a few more months before you can be removed from the equation’.

So Payne’s basically running things, and there’s some more interactions between him and Arth, seeming the same ‘you should be king’/‘not happening’ convo. Here we see a lot about his backstory and thoughts. It really does seem like he sees his mom’s downfall as wanting too much, and we see him visiting her grave.

Lilith’s mom arrives on the scene. The servants bring her right to Lilith (against orders?), and of course she starts smacking her around. The guards aren’t doing their freaking job, and the maids are outside the door listening in and giggling. Arth and Sasha come across that scene and hear the beat down going on through the door. Sasha (as part of a plan?) runs off to cry to the lady guard captain and Sultan about the mistreatment while Arth pulls crazy mom off her.
    And that’s when Payne comes on the scene. Arth is physically restraining crazy, Lilith is on the ground and super bruised up, and the maids and guards are there smirking basically going ‘whatcha going to do about it’.
    And that’s where the last chapter ends. Really wish I could translate that last bit cause it looks like Payne has finally reached his tipping point. Following the king’s lead and disrespecting him is one thing, aiding his girlfriend’s abuser and laughing as she gets assaulted is another, so no more nice guy.

This next bit is just speculation. It looks like Arth and Sasha are pushing Payne to actually abandon the country and joining Kanakta. Or at least really making it look like he will. (The two are clearly putting in the work to make the Kanaktans think it’s a real possibility). As much as people follow the king’s lead in mistreating him, we’ve seen that anyone in the know or with the slightest bit of sense realized that they really need him. Counselors and staff know Johannes can’t be trusted with any work, while Payne has protected their country and is currently doing the work the crown prince should be with the king out of commission. And I think the Kanaktans have made it pretty clear that if they can lure Payne away they will immediately follow up with an invasion. If the court really starts thinking Payne may jump ship then the response of a lot of powerful people will be ‘No, we need him! Quick, what can we do to make him want to stay? Sit down and shut up Johannes.’
    We’ve already seen that the council has some real political power, Think English parliament in the Georgian era. So with Johannes’s only real backing being on his deathbed they could step in and basically place Payne in charge.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  7. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers:cookie:, but like other readers I like to also see the downfall of the royal family or the stupid prince, in detail:blobowoevil_horns:. From the spoilers above the cp is killed for poisoning his father, but I kinda wanna see them shocked that naska is a dragon, especially the cp since naska is in sasha's side:blobowoevil:

beazacha, Maggie0401, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  8. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg sounds so juicy :aww: thank you for the spoiler. Hope anyone can give us more spoilers following this post :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Maggie0401 likes this.
  9. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler on Sasha, Arth, and their child?

Jukki likes this.
  10. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read in the RAW and some MTL, the whole thing was planned by Arthe. He was the one who poisoned the king and framed it on Johannes.

Shasha won over and lured the Kanakta to face Johannes to put pressure and showed how incompetent he is. Arthe had Rebecca's help to do an "investigation" of the poisoning and found "proof" that Johannes wrote instruction to the doctor to continue feeding poisoned cookies to the king. And then one of Shasha's friends (forgot her name) that she frequently met when she was still acting as a pet, willingly helped by providing false testimony about seeing Johannes acting suspicious.

It even turned out that Lilith purposely let her personal maid to send the invitation letter to her mother so that her whole problem with her family could be settled at the same time as the king's poisoning to urge Payne to make the decision to become king. Arthe convinced her cooperation by telling her that Payne would never be free and his treatment would worsen if Johannes become king.

If the MTL was right, as expected from the smartest person in the whole empire. Arthe is awesome and at the same time frightening.

11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arth seems to know Rebecca had it hard & is a good person, why would he lead to her downfall in the OG timeline?

Also very happy Prince Payne & Lilith fall I love, that she stayed with a man that is a good kind person from the beginning in both timelines & didn't need to redeem himself, im also happy hear that Lilith is still a kind person & just putting an act on.

Just curious was OG Lilith really in love with the crown prince in the 1st timelime? Or was she forced into the marriage Since the crown prince is a moron, im really questioning why she picked him

It seems everyone got a happy ending. Tho Rebecca didn't end up with the person she loves, she still happy & living well and that's all that matters

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the original timeline, Arsh never meet MC. In his POV he explains he was used to being treated poorly and was closed in on himself. He didn't feel, he knew Rebecca was poorly treated too but didn't pity her. After he meet the heroine he likes her at first, but since she loves someone else he, at least open a passage for her and unfortunately, Rebacca was in the center.

In this timeline, he meet MC and learn to express himself more. That unlock his feeling and he came to dislike his boss who is a selfish brat and sympathize with Rebecca.

13. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers on Arth and Sasha? Like their marriage life? Lovey dovey moments?

beazacha likes this.
  14. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that make much more sense, thank you for explaining I can't believe it went over my head, I guess I got to excited reading, thank you❤

Kingdo likes this.
  15. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw the raw on netwoki and i don't understand korean but based on the images, it seems that Arth is the mastermind behind everything. He poisoned the king by bribing the doctor in order to frame the crown prince. I just don't understand the role of lady evie and the third prince. Even the prince Payne was a chess piece of Arth.

arth is a commoner or half? I read that Sasha's mother is a commoner while her father a low noble, about arth i'm sure the mother is a commoner and the father is an alcholic man

seekingsnow and Boopbup like this.
  16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand, he wants Payne to become the new king. At the same times he open a path to the royalty, he helps the blond (forgot her name) to get rid of her mother. Since payne is too kind to do it and didn't realize his inaction will have destructive end.

Arth is a bastard between an alcoholic noble and a commoner. Sasha, I don't remember. Her family isn't really present in the story. They're low nobles and want to marry Sasha for money only.

Boopbup likes this.
  17. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, cant wait to see trash cp’s death

18. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evie and third prince served as "witnesses" who saw Johannes getting poison for his father, if the MTL was right. The third prince hesitated to join Arth's plan, but Evie agreed in his place for Sasha's sake.

19. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the novel ? Is there an English translation?

20. Iva56

Iva56 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what did Payne's mom do? wasn't she forced to become a concubine because the queen couldn't become pregnant or have I mixed up the stories?

seekingsnow and Rin.rinaaa like this.