Discussion Pets

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nyamachi, Jul 7, 2020.

1. nyamachi

nyamachi [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww :( Hope your relatives send pics often~

Fulminata likes this.
  2. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    no, and it was my dad that got fishies so we still have 5 fishies and I wouldn't unless I have a stable life situation and have time and house space to take care of it as I feel it's cruel to keep a pet if you've not enough house space or time to play with it or enough money to give it some treats from time to time

nyamachi likes this.
  3. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    You sounds like a super responsible pet owner. <3 Any pet would be lucky to be yours.
    Yeah I hear about irresponsible owners a lot. :( Idk, personally I wouldn't get a pet unless I could give them a lasting home. They become family members after all~

LetheanDragon likes this.
  4. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    John or Johnny. I used to just call
    " come here boy", guy was a old soul right when we got him.

nyamachi likes this.
  5. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha no worries~ Thanks for taking the time to make such a thoughtful reply. Aaah so lucky!! I wish I had pets growing up.
    Cool that the animals have a guard/patrol function too. Hmm territorial wars with other cats? o.o an owl?! That's a huge catch! Cute that it was jealous though :p It loves you!!

Awee.. Plain sounds like she was one hell of a tough mama kitty. Hope she gets to see her kittens across the rainbow bridge <3

Oof family tensions are tough. It sounds like you're more responsible than them as a pet owner but your family are still very attached to the cats. Totally agree that if you get a cat (or dog) you should be there for them for their whole lives.

That would be an interesting punishment. Pets def teach kindness <3

Havisu likes this.
  6. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove:

Zeusomega likes this.
  7. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yep! I had a cat too.
    2. Just found it in our backyard while raining, it seems like our neighbor throw her away so we adopt her. She was very skinny that time, poor kitty :(
    3. Nah.. she's the biggest snob and always ignore me except whenever she's hungry, so no pics lol hahaha.
    4. Pro's: her fur is soft and fun to play with
    Cons: so naughty!! Whenever she's seeing something hanging, she tends to bite and pull it. There's this time when she pulls my hair cousin's hair while she was sitting. It really freaks her out lol XD
    5. Mmm.. being a cat seems nice. I could laze all day and sleep for all I want.

nyamachi likes this.
  8. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: She sounds precious hehe. Aah!! My roomie's cat does that too!! I'd be lying down on the bed and then like ?!! my hair gets clawed at.
    Hehe I wish I could transform into a cat for that reason~ >w< Seems like a comfy life.

Oya oya likes this.
  9. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?? I'm afraid that if I'll get bald if she keeps clawing hairs like that lol.. but yeah, she's a lil tsun-tsun but so adorable tehee~ :blobmelt:

Let's keep pushing our dreams to be a cat lol.. hail almighty fluff!!! :blobhero::blobxd:

nyamachi likes this.
  10. Chuki Yuuki

Chuki Yuuki *lags in reading but keep farming in games*

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes, ever since I was a child we never lack pets. We have/had a variety from dogs, cats, love birds, chicken, guinea pigs, pinto mice and rabbit.

2. Well we always have one ever since I was born so I never gave it much thought. Our dogs were mostly given and bought to us, our cats picked up from the streets (mostly by me), our chicken were won in a bet by me and my parents decided to buy another one because it seems lonely, our love bird was a gift by dad to mom, our guinea pigs were a gift from an uncle to me and my little brother, our 3 pinto mice are bought, trained and adopted by me for school purposes and our rabbit is a gift given to me by another uncle because I WANTED ONE EVER SINCE I WAS A KIDDO BUT PARENTS KEEP REFUSING ME!!! But now it was given as a gift and they can't refuse it so now I finally have my dream pet! Mwahahahaha!

3. Well now, we only have 2 dogs and my lovely, abusive rabbit. I can't upload pics, the images are always broken :blob_teary:

4. Pro is that you have to play with and to relieve stress (read as: something you can squeeze to your hearts content) :blobtriumph: Cons is that, yeah, it takes a lot responsibility to feed, bathe and clean their waste.

5. Umm, no HAHAHAHA but I want to be an animal I woild like to be something that can fly ~

nyamachi likes this.
  11. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Do you have a pet? If not, would you like one?
    -yeah, 4 in total. 2 dogs and 2 geckos.
    2. What made you decide to get a pet? Becoming a pet owner or parent is a big responsibility~
    -I never decided. My parents and siblings would just come home with pets once in a while.
    4. What do you see as pros and cons of being a pet owner/parent?
    -Helps my my mental state and they cost alot of money
    5. If it was possible, would you choose to transmigrate into the body of someone's pet?
    -No thats just weird

nyamachi likes this.
  12. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah so many animals!! Hahaha they allowed every other animal except a rabbit?? Glad you finally got your dream pet <3 So great that animals have always been in your life :3 Have you learned anything from them? Do you find that they're your companions or your children or just pets?

Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  13. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh! I don't know that many people with geckos. What are they like as pets? Can you interact with them?
    Aww so were they like "Hi I'm home. HERE IS A NEW FAMILY MEMBER!"
    Yeah, pets are so great for mental health <3 they expensive tho...

14. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no. I have a pet, but it is technically stopped being mine since I moved to another city and then - now - to another country. Now I don't have one and have no plans for the pet.

The pet was weak and hunted by other animals, so I decided to bring it with me. Originally I built a small shelter, but I felt it was not safe enough so I adopted the pet. It's been around 15-16 years since that time.

Cat. I do.

You need to care about the pet. At least in some form. Also when renting the apartment it might turn into the additional cost.

Of course not.

In fact I had another pet but it was too long ago. Like around 20 years since its death. Death was not tragic - age - but it was still very painful for him, and we decided to put it down.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cats.
    My sister made me a cat lover with her own cats.
    I have asthma, but I cannot and will not throw and give them away.
    I hate how my rooms, my clothes and every danm surfaces are covered in fur fur fur fur.

16. Chuki Yuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaaaz! T__T It was because my Dad used to have a pair of rabbits as pets before, but my Grandpa killed them off because they were taking too long to multiply and just grew up too big instead! It prolly traumatized him >___> and every single pet of ours that I acquired naturally became my children *^*

nyamachi likes this.
  17. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah? Killed off because they took too long to multiply? :blob_teary: poor bunnies

Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  18. Chuki Yuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr :blobsob: one of the pair prolly have problems in their reproductive systems...

19. nyamachi

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary: that shouldn't merit death though... poor bunnies. RIP

Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  20. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Do you have a pet? If not, would you like one?

Let me see, we have 2 small dogs and 1 big dog. 1 cat and 10+ koi carps, 2 goldfishes, 2 pacu fishes :hmm: In the past we had pet goats, guinea pigs, iguana, chickens, ducks :hmm:

2. What made you decide to get a pet?
    My parents are animal lovers themselves, so we seem to always have pets around... As a child, I've adopted stray puppies, ducklings and kittens before :blobmelt:

3. What animal is your pet? Do you have pics?

Yes but it's a secret blobmelt_thumbs

4. What do you see as pros and cons of being a pet owner/parent?

As a pet owner, you become someone who knows how to take care of others. Like you can predict or assume what they need (since they can't talk). You can also bask in their cuteness and loyalty xD
    Cons... None!!

5. If it was possible, would you choose to transmigrate into the body of someone's pet?
    No... I haven't reached that arc in my life yet xD

nyamachi likes this.