Spoiler Petting on Husband (matriarchy)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, May 17, 2021.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    女尊重生之盛宠
    Female honor, matriarch novel, interesting novel cute ML x cold and aloof FL.
    https://m.75zhongwen.com/xiaoshuo863451.html
    Sumnary:
    He is the little prince of the Northern Kingdom of the Celestial Kingdom. Just because of the shocking glance under the tree, the girl in white will never be forgotten. He doesn't care about her identity, whether it is a trafficker or a commoner, as long as it is her, whatever is good! But no matter how he pleases and behaves, he is still not in the eyes of that person. "You can do whoever you like, but she can't..." "Why?" But he only wants her. "Her status—not allowed!" That year, in Daxue, she married Zhengjun. He cried so badly, and finally his heart was ashamed. He took the initiative to ask for marriage and marriage. She left her hometown with full of scars, and was tortured to death...

She had a special status and had a mission. She was supposed to break love, but was disturbed by him who was mistaken in her life. For the sake of her ancestors' rules, for the sake of the world, and to save his life, she pretended to be alienated and had a cold heart, but she caused him to die in a foreign land. When she found his body from a long distance, the tragic situation made her regret it. I wanted to protect him comprehensively, but he was heartbroken and killed. If there is no destiny in this life, then see you again in the next life. She finally jumped off the cliff with remorse and the little person who had already stopped breathing! When she opened her eyes again, time went back to the first time she saw her life, she was ecstatic. To live a life again, no matter what her imperial power, wealth, and common people's mission, can not stop her love for him, this time, she will protect his life worry-free, and give him the sole favor of the prosperous age. "Jinse, I only want you in this life, if anyone stops me-gods block and kill gods, Buddhas block and kill Buddhas!"

Bella94 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it completed or not? Can you give a recommendation novel like this one, but have shorter chapters?

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    天涯万一见温柔(女尊) if world see gentleness
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4433909
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: My favorite matriarch 1v1 novel, it was so sweet and fluffyness, MC is likable and very dote on ML

There is lot of harem and 1v1 matriarchy novel. I will recommend you later. I am busy right now

Mifried likes this.