Phantasy Star Online 2 New Generation

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by UnzipArka, Jun 23, 2021.

1. UnzipArka

UnzipArka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys. I've recently downloaded again the PSO2 Game. Surprised by new update that has completely changed the game i've fell in love with this new game and i also discovered that i can travel back to the original game. If i'm not mistaken actually. I like the game and i'm enjoying every single bit of it. Maybe the commands a little bit clunky (i play with the controller since it looks like the optimal way to play it) But overall it looks like a good experience to me. Characters are cool, story it's cool and the whole world it's cool.

Are you guys playing this game to? If so tell me about your experience

2. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait - as in PSO 2, the age old Game Cube one? You can download that? Playing via ROM & emulator?

That's been one of my major time sinks back in what should be the equivalent of highschool. Still got the GC, memory card and ofc the game itself. But I got the problem that
    A) Find a TV nowadays you can link up with a console that old
    B) As old as it is I fear corrupted save data as soon as I boot it up and that's smthg I'd rather no have ^^'

UnzipArka likes this.
  3. UnzipArka

UnzipArka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can totally do that. I think that the dolphin emulator can run the game, maybe a little bit laggy but still it would work. I’m sorry to break your dreams but no, i’m not talking about the retro game. There is MMORPG on steam that it’s a take from the saga phantasy star online. This is a whole different game. You can find it for free on steam. I’d suggest you to give it a try if you loved the old games.

4. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds awesome! Gotta check it out, I did play Phantasy Star Universe a bit too back in the day, but some mechanics were just not my cup of tea ('MP' and spells being part of the weapon, not character, f.e. ^^)