Chinese Phoenix Cooking For Nine Days (With Flowers Coming in the Wind) / Godly Kitchen Crazy Empress 凤煮九天/神

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Phoenix Cooking For Nine Days (With Flowers Coming in the Wind) / Godly Kitchen Crazy Empress 凤煮九天/神
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/158_158210/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    This looks an original and funny love story
    Description :
    Book synopsis :

A novice cooking lady with a non-conformist thinking,

An embarassing yet funny fleeing trip from the palace,

The imperial palace is a sinister place, the human heart is tracherous, the past is forgotten, and nothing will ever be the same.

Even though you are as insignificant as grass to the world, you are still as important as life to me.

According to rumors in the Palace of the Beiyan Kingdom, Queen Feng Qian, relying on her mother's family to have power, behaved like a tyrant, slapped the princess of the neighboring country, and kicked the king's nurse, causing the harem women to complain.

Feng Qian's own father, the prime minister, Feng Cang, got emotional : Not only my daughter is very fierce, she is also stupid; not only my daughter is not good at qin, chess, calligraphy and painting, she is also a troublemaker; not only my daughter makes me worried sick, the king still doesn't like her.

When Feng Qian knew off her bad reputation, she wondered how she could be a low-key and could enter the kitchen, go to court, block killers, cure strange poisons, and raise babies.

Her husband Xuanyuan Che didn't care about this, he just looked at Feng Qian tenderly: "Qian Qian, I just want to eat the braised pork you will make tomorrow..."

Web synopsis

She is the best killer in the 21st century, but she is the most unloved queen in Beiyan Kingdom, relying on her parents' family to behave like a tyrant and bully the women of the harem.
    She has a super cool and handsome black-bellied husband, a super cute genius baby, and a cooking system that can draw out equipment. See how she conquers beautiful men, dominates the harem, and reaches the pinnacle of her life with one pot and one spoon!