Spoiler Phoenix Destiny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by annkanni, Nov 2, 2017.

1. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Just spotted this:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/phoenix-destiny/

Would appreciate some spoilers:
    • How MC and ML first met.
    • Romance between MC and ML.
    • ML devoted to MC?
    • HE?
    • Are there misunderstandings between them? How is the angst level?
    Thanks!

miko_ likes this.
  2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers too!!
    Please anyone~

And does MC have any admirers? Who is ML?
    And did MC's family really force MC's father in a marriage or not? And spoilers about the next chapters?

3. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy in the wheelchair named Lian Zhen end of Chapter 3
    He's the ML

govindec, miko_, craz and 3 others like this.
  4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    When do they meet up again? What is the fate of her father, step mom, and half siblings?

5. WhiteTigeress496

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm probably not exactly right but ML has a split personality you can say, anyway she meet him again in the mountains when it was the spring hunt (not exactly sure what it is called) were she was saved by him. But she didn't know it was him since he was standing up and was different from the wheelchair ML (just calling him this since its easier for myself).

Her father (i think) isn't exactly her father when i was reading it using google translate (it's probably ain't right) he is a mysterious person from a different world who is part of the MC father (or something). He died by the ancestor (MC meet in one of those chapters) or the ML father since she almost "died" by her so called father but it didn't exactly say what happened to him.
    Her step-mother sadly enough was killed by her husband (MC father)
    Her half-brother is still alive and the MC let him continue going to learn Nine jade palace
    Her half-sister is probably dead since she went missing somewhere probably her father used her to make him stronger or something on the line. P.s this probably isn't exactly right since it was using google translate but hope this is helpful(y)

6. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    It's helpful :)

So did something happen to MC's dad prior to when she joined the sect or are the changes you are talking about happen afterward?

What about MC's master? Does he ever recover?

Also is her step mother as bad as the step mother's sister (the one that made them sign the divorce papers)?

7. WhiteTigeress496

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC father didn't seem to care when she joined and doesn't help her when she is in trouble. And yes the changes happens after like 500 Chapters or so.
    She does get her master cured, i don't remember which chapter it was
    Her step mother on the outside she seem to be kind, gentle person but she really didn't like her since was the first wife's kid and that she seem to be a threat for her son and she would make excuses to get her out of the Nine Jade palace it and get her cultivation destroyed as well but failed since her master saved her and to answer that question she is worst than her sister since she does things privately as well

8. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers on the ML! And our MC is the only one in the story from her world who has the Heavenly Wheel?
    Did she ever meet with brother sixth?

9. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh. I had a feeling that she wasn't good, but wanted to hold out some hope. Alas, it was a wasted effort.

Any favorite moment so far? Any favorite moment btwn MC and her master? Also, any spoilers for her master's development (before and after his recovery)? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for answering. :D

10. WhiteTigeress496

Reading List:
    Link
    First of the MC didn't really like ML when the meet a few more time since he was a bit dark and kinda gloomy he first of all thought the MC as an interesting thing than a person and she didn't really trust him and that she want to stay away from him as much as possible.. Anyway as the ML finally realised his feelings he tried to make her like him but it barely affected since she like his other side who is more positive than himself currently (she still doesn't know the guy she treated as a friend was him). ML is totally devoted to MC to the point he would destroy the world or get anything to save her. (This is just my point of view)

She going to meet someone with a Heavenly Wheel after somewhere in the 600?? chapters and she meet him in the other place/other world where it connects to there own world (I think)

She meets him in a market after she levels up the Heavenly Wheel where she can go to the market and meet people, she eventually meets brother sixth.

11. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I'm hoping the translations will be consistent, but dang, i can't believe it took that long for her to meet with brother sixth. I seem to like his character quite a bit already!

12. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
  13. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoiler I can’t decide whether to read the novel or not :hmm::hmm: Eh maybe I will read it when I forget the spoiler :blob_grin:.

Edit: Ohh did not realized it’s a female protagonist. Very interesting but the father....what a loser.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  14. WhiteTigeress496

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few favourite moments and one of them was when she beat at least 16 people in a streak without giving up and people didn't believe she could beat a lot of them without a break and she did.
    Also there was cute and funny moment when the MC kissed the ML which stunned him and then MC pet/robot?? asked 'what they were doing?' and asked 'why bite the mouth? can you eat it?' it was such a funny moment.
    My favourite moment with her master when he was about to cry when she finally came back because she has been gone for like around 6 years and he thought he was just seeing things since he would see illusion of her still there and i thought that bit was cute moment. He kept asking if he was dreaming, the MC told him he wasn’t and he was really happy.
    It takes more than 400 chapters to gets meridians cured than a few hundred chapter for him to able cultivate at a certain point.
    Also there are a few time gaps when people say the MC is 'missing' or 'dead' by people for about 5 or more years and it take for the MC to be back.

15. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about gao xiang then ? Is he actually the ML positive side ?

16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC Gao Xiang isn't the ML. The ML is the wheelchair guy that gave her a talisman/pendant thing at the beginning.

17. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobxd:
    Do you remember around which chapters when the ML realised his feelings?

And can you give some examples of how he tries to make the MC like him?

18. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh.. so the male lead is brother Yan then. But what will happen with Gao xiang ? I hope they will be friends always, not backstabing thingy at the middle of the stories.

19. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter did she went missing and didnt come bck until six yrs later?

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  20. yooh

yooh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chemistry between Mingshu and brother Yan is so good I ship them badly. :blobmelt:
    Anybody knows when will she meet with the ML again?