Discussion Pick The Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by 7174PK, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/134662933-pick-the-second-male-lead

Synopsis:
    Would you like to play a game?
    The rules are simple... you just have to get someone to fall in love you, devote himself to you and care for you until the end of his days.
    Think it's easy? Confident you'll win? Let's see how well you play the game.

To all those who have the second male lead syndrome, here is your blessing. Just the first arc is enough to hook you by your collar, and I am not even joking. Want smut, WHY NOT?
    The only bad thing is that it is almost impossible to like any other quick transmigration novel after reading this masterpiece. I might sound like the annoying pop-up ad on youtube but I am just a FAN. Trust me, along with the FL, you'll fall for the second ML in every world.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as i am loving this...i regret not having this on nu so that i can add on this on my list....spolierz plz

3. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I can assure you is that you don’t want a spoiler for this or even any other novels by the author. Else you’ll regret it. It is that good. But I can give you a brief overview of each arc.

1st- Lin Heng- An ancient setting where 2nd ML is the PM's son and friend of FL and ML from childhood. MC is a Viscount's daughter who is engaged to 2nd ML.

2nd- Kai Endou- Modern setting where MC and ML are in the process of divorce. 2nd ML is their divorce lawyer and ML's friend. FL works in ML's company.

3rd- Orr Roman- School setting where ML is a member of the student council iirc, FL is dressed as male and is roommate with 2nd ML. 2nd ML is the 'bad-boy' kind of student. MC is an average student.

4th- Tsai Xuan- Ancient setting. 2nd ML is a fierce general and MC is his fiance.

5th- Earl Richard- MC is DZ and 2nd ML is president of a recording company iirc.

6th- Rivera Lukas- Business world. MC is president of her family's company. ML is her little brother. 2nd ML is ML's friend. So, 2nd ML is younger than MC.

7th- Easton Zed- 2nd ML is the boss of a huge gang. MC is a dumb little girl purchased by him. ML and FL are from a different country.

8th- Nox Maxwell- Fantasy world. It takes time to explain this and I am not explaining.

9th- Cyde- Fantasy World. ML and 2nd ML are twins and childhood friend with FL. MC is a fox and is ML's teacher.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understood ....FL is someone who transmigrates and helps 2nd ML , right?

5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, not helps. She ends up with him.

michoux and morticia_addams like this.
  6. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In all arcs?

7. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are basically made for each other. 2nd ML is the same in every world. MC was with him just for the sake of game at the beginning but she gradually falls for him after few arcs.

morticia_addams likes this.
  8. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....Kay...thanx^^

9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it. Not bad. Just like any other quick transmigration story. And just like any other cliched novel, there is no short plot in there, the original female characters are bitches and go crazy. Good for wasting time without thinking too much.

10. Neneee

Neneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I've already reread it twice, I really love it! Especially the sixth arc, somehow that one really staying with me. It could be the character she was playing or because starting from there the FLs were no longer going crazy :blobsweat_2:

11. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't access the wattpad link helpp

12. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, thank you. Bcs if not for thia thread I wouldn't find this hidden gem. Thank you really :blobmelt:
    I need more second male lead kind of novels :blob_plusone:

Jeez Louise and 7174PK like this.
  13. yilingwave

yilingwave Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'll like this one... I too suffer from second male lead syndrome and honestly it's a hassle

14. Purritto

Purritto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I'm happy to see another PTSML Fan here! I've reread this 9-10 times already, especially Endou kai's arc♡♡
    I agree this story for me is my favourite among all quick transmigration stories, though I did get annoyed because the FL always go crazy but eventually the Author changed it in the following arcs!
    I really hope you guys give it a try!

15. Jeez Louise

Jeez Louise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even choose which arc is my favorite. They are all equal to my heart

Does anyone know where I can read the rest? Author said it's available in Kobo but I can't seem to find it there

greenelanor likes this.
  16. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ENDOU KAI IS MY FAV AS WELL.
    All arcs are good but I like how she frustrates him in this one.

Purritto likes this.
  17. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: I also quite like Endou Kai, but Lin Heng remains first in my heart :blob_pout:

michoux and Purritto like this.
  18. Purritto

Purritto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YES!:aww: It's true that my fav atc is Kai's arc but Lin heng is like my first love:blobuwu:

19. Purritto

Purritto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL YEAH! Also because she has Noah there, I like how she took care of Noah and how she truly loved him despite knowing that he's not really her child:blobuwu:

20. Purritto

Purritto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also recommend to you guys "Underneath A Thousand Skies" by badcooking if you haven't already.
    It's also one of my fav quick transmigration novels. It's still ongoing on wattpad you won't regret reading itblobmelt_thumbs

Nyaa.23 likes this.