Chinese Pick up apocalypse novel

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by OldManGu, Oct 15, 2018.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Dedicated The Dimension to The Country (我把次元献给了国家)

Raw Link: https://b.faloo.com/f/507510.html

NU Link: None

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I have never seen a novel like this before. It shows how the mc gets china ready for the apocalypse. The mc went back in time over 570 years and wakes up 1 year before the apocalypse. The mc is strong from the start and shocks the entire world with his strength.

Description: The next dimension came five hundred years, and civilization was destroyed.
    A year before the fall of the rebirth, Su Han made a decision.
    From that day on, the power of the whole country to resist disasters.
    So, the end of the day changed a look.
    When the darkness comes, when thousands of aliens grind their claws, they descend on the earth...
    A steel army that has already been prepared, is waiting for it...
    Let's fight! Alien! Your enemy is Huaxia Yanhuang.

2. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is perfect for google translate. I google translated the first 65 chapters. They started charging after that so I had to stop reading.

Arbalest likes this.
  3. sobimask

sobimask For honour and oppai

Reading List:
    Link
    I like a good apocalypse novel. I hope this doesn't turn into a cultivation novel in the latter chapters.

OldManGu likes this.
  4. arahera

arahera Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I would most likely read this novel if someone translated it.

OldManGu likes this.
  5. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    You can just google translate it. Just copy paste the raw. This novel translates perfectly on google. Just try it and you will see. The translation is as good as most of the stories on here.

Cuddles0_0 and arahera like this.
  6. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc creates a chinese version of shield. He's like a chinese Nick Fury with superpowers.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    sobimask likes this.
  7. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds good. But I would to know if things get racist or nationalistic later on?

OldManGu likes this.
  8. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats this novels only downside. The author is super racist. The mc doesn't even see other races as human. You need to go kowtow to china and beg to be their slave if you want help. The mc gave japan some tamed monsters to protect them. This is after he let a bunch die and they begged for his help. They have to feed the mosters dead japanese people to keep them alive. The author also makes the USA look like complete retards. Everybody in the USA is screaming about how their number 1 and china is trash. This is after china showed how overpowered they are. The USA even started a war with china to get their tech. We are also calling them yellow monkeys and stuff. Why do chinese think we call them yellow monkeys? I had never even heard that until I started reading CN novels. The USA gets a firm bitch slap by the mc and cries their way home. His excuse for not helping anybody is this. "Do they hand over their nukes and stuff" Thats stupid because nukes can wipe out humanity. Thats why we dont hand out the info. The MC's weapons are what would save humanity. He just watches billions of people die.

9. Cuddles0_0

Cuddles0_0 (>^∆^)> Xtra Whipped Cream Translations <(^∆^<)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I like novels that MTL well

OldManGu likes this.
  10. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... the American SHIELD would never do shit like that. Just saying.

OldManGu likes this.
  11. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    Trump just created SHIELD after people started awakening superpowers. The mc leaked the USA's black market prices for talented people. Now everybody is scared to join SHIELD because they will be dissected. The mc just created an x-men school for the talented people and became the principal. The problem is that he is stealing talent from other countries and calls them traitors if they leave china after 10 years. He says how china treats everybody the same. I laughed my ass off when I heard that. The chinese in this story are super racist. I can only imagine them treating them like a tamed dog.

12. Causal Reader

Causal Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot this in the CN novels from China. Stealing tech from China is actually a joke, since I've been following this from the mid 1980's I can say that most of their so call tech is actually stolen from a bunch of countries. The question is merging several different countries tech then calling it their own, is it still considered as making their own tech? If so then yes! They developed thousands of these so call tech.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    OldManGu likes this.
  13. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    I just dropped this novel. The author has taken racism to a new level. The author had the pope say the mc was Jesus. Now all the western countries are bowing down to china and think the mc is Jesus. The author is super ignorant and petty. He knows nothing about the bible and is just saying random stuff. The mc could only me seen as the anti-Christ if anything. How would the pope say that a person who didn't even know the bible was Jesus? The pope is rewriting the bible and everything. Im shocked that the mc doesn't have a mountain of white and japanese girls as his slaves. The author still thinks the mc is this great person. Im scared of this authors morals. Im 100% sure that he doesn't see people as humans if their not chinese.

14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a surprise at all

OldManGu likes this.