Picking up True Martial World again

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ChickenBakuba, Dec 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenBakuba

ChickenBakuba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the last time I dropped this was around chapter 600 or so, right after the blood moon arc. Could someone give a summary from chapter 1-600 about what happened, the important parts, what his goal is now, etc etc. It would be nice if someone told me what cultivation realms he is at now/what skills he has or what interesting pets he picked up. Thanks!

2. art17

art17 [Wandering Poet]

Reading List:
    Link
    I could give you a summary.......
    but not one that is not too spoilery....
    are you sure you won't regret it?
    heed my advice and re-read it from the start....

Wujigege and Scandalf like this.
  3. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, the last chapter I read was 1k I think, and I just wanna know if he has already reunited with the girl, the one who came with her to go to the higher world.

4. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Let's see. I'll more or less divide it in arcs, only pointing out the important things
    1- On Earth, he finds a cave and a purple crystal card. When he gets the card he is transported to another world, but his body is rejuvenated. He looks just like a kid who died and has the same name. He has a step sister in this world (Jiang Xiaorou) and they belong to a random tribe. The card fuses to his heart and he can see and control energy now. He has a beef with the tribe leader's son. He starts cultivating and meet Lin Xintong. She helps him a bit and thinks that somehow he can solve her terminated meridians problem. YY goes to a competition to get a position of knight in another kingdom and wipes the floor with the tribe leader's son. He leaves the tribe with a few friends and his sister and goes to the kingdom.
    2- In the kingdom he goes to the Tai Ah Divine City to train. There he starts learning how to refine Desolate Relics and meets Luo Huo'er who is a genius. They have some small wuarrels and the atmosphere around them is strange. He goes to the wilderness to train and stumbles upon a closed gate. He manages to open it using Pure Yang laws and discovers that a fragment of a great world is hidden there. He fights with a bird with a Golden Crow bloodline and using the purple crystal he perfects the bird with totem mark and gets a Golden Crow totem as well as a pure yang body. A sword scar divides the world in half and a palave lies in a mountain. He goes to the palace and finds a broken sword. The spirit of said sword gifts it to him and lets he train in the palace. He spends 1 years looking at the scar to learn sword laws. He retusn to the coty just in time to a competition, where he defeats everyone either with a brick, the sword or the new totem. He get injured midway and Huo'er heals him with an unknown method. He gets some rewards, but the Desolate race attacks and destroys the city. Huo'er invites him to go with her to her clan but he refuses. He leaves with his sister to an asylum.
    3- There they meet Shen Tu Nantian, a genius whose family had a great conflict with the Desolate race. They discover that YY's sister posses the Desolate race royal bloodline and tries to kill her. Some spy of the desolate race saves her and she escapes. YY is deemed a traitor and captured and tortured. After a while the most powerful expert of the desolate race saves him and says that he only did that because his sister promised to never look for him again amd train properly. Turns put she is the lost princess of her race. Yi Yun is dropped out close to his old tribe and he meets by coincidence Old Su, who was with Xintong when they first met. Su takes him to the Lin clan, where he basically trains alone in the desolate heaven technique (to make relics). He discovers that Shen Tu Nantian is to marry Xintong and that a friendly gathering of the desolate heaven technique will happen between the clans soon. In the meeting the Shen Tu clan reveals they found an ancient ruin with some techniques, and offer a pill that could heal Xintong. YY crashes the party, slap faces and reveals that the pill is poisonous. The Lin clan takes the Shen Tu representatives (including Nantian) as hostages and only trade them for the location of the ruins. YY is now a highly regarded genius on their clan and his relationship with Xintong (who has a pure Yin body) is nice.
    4- YY gets a spot on the expedition to the ruins, but the Shen Tu clan sold the information to a bunch of other clans and they plan to kill all of the Lin vlan geniuses. The ruins belonged to the strongest existence the world knew, so everyone is excited. Well, they go through some trials, Yy gets first place so far and they get into the God Advent Tower, where every floor is a trial in itself. Xintong has the best talent and gets a headstart, YY has the second best and does the same. The others get stranded. Some powerups later Xintong discovers that the Great Empress (that existence) had the method to heal her meridians and goes through some ice desert to temper her will. Bloodmoon interferes and tries to screw things and kill her. YY saves the day and he and Xintong find the way to heal her meridians. It is a dual cultivation technique. They also get to know about higher worlds and Divine Lords. They both breakthrough, kill the enemies and start seclusion in the tower.
    5- A few years later they discover the story of Azure Yang Lord and he might have had the other half of YY's broken sword. Yy and LXT leave the place in disguise and split up. The Bloodmoon is hiding using the Martial Alliance name and all the enemy clans are part of it. The Lin clan is being supressed and Yy and LXT are wanted criminals. YY infiltrates Bloodmoon, gets a new Totem (Nine Neonate) and discover they want to revive a big bad. The Desolate race (who allied with AYL and the Great Empress in the past to defeat the Bloodmoon) know about it too and sends a party to intervene. YY crashes the party again, reveals their plan and becomes a hero. The Martial Alliance is destroyed by the clans and some peace is achieved with the Desolate race because of their help and relations to YY.

Well, basically that is it from 1 to the end of the bloodmoon arc.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait for the next novel 'Actual True Martial World' where it turns out all previous novels where just a dream MC had :blobdizzy:

rainlord likes this.
  6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Five years of straight sex. It’s a benefit of a pure yang body. Yi yun has the stamina of a god

Eternalce1 and rainlord like this.
  7. maskhara

maskhara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me which chapter id need to go to to get to the part where e forces the other humans to collaborate with him by threatening them

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He should've been surnamed Wang!~ Immortal Wang.

rainlord likes this.
  9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Dafuq. You aren't being serious right?

10. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what chapter it is? when they had s** for research :X3:

11. Cheng

Cheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really Chapter 1-600. That is afterward.

12. Cheng

Cheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read the chapter(s) but I think the s*x scene is more or less a vague description of them going into bed together, one night pass and they grew stronger, both agree to doing it more, then 5 years passed.

13. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. ChickenBakuba

ChickenBakuba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks I really wasn’t expecting much when i posted this thread but you really saved me haha

It’s a huge pain to reread when I retake up novels again

15. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. You have a lot to catch up. Some good arcs are waiting (as well as some not so good, but it is still a fun read). And damn, rereading my post now I cringe at the ammount of typos. Well, I did write it in my phone, but it is still annoying seeing all the mistakes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.