Discussion Pillows and Blankets!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Starless Night, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Starless Night

Starless Night Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly, science has gone too far! What monstrous madman must have devised a way to steal our heat even in our sleep!
    May you enjoy those things; lest they spread!

*tilts head*
    Hmmm.... a boys chest dont look comfortable. As hard as head, and you hear heartbeat, probably! Thats something not for friends! *blush*

As for girls... maybe? Its uncomfortable for girl though. Thats no good!

2. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    *pillow loves eith back~*
    *enjoys sunshine in the balcony*

Catscatscats, Starless Night and Kiss like this.
  3. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a few minutes and pillow it will be necessary to sleep ~

Starless Night likes this.
  4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to sleep with a very nice blanket. I accidentally killed it with my sleeping habit. Poor non-living, I ripped it apart with my stretching. A pity, and now I sleep less, because reasons.

Starless Night likes this.
  5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You should not choose soft pillows. Pillows are there to support your head and neck. If it's very soft, it's completely useless and may be harmful to your spine and overall posture. If you accidentally bought such pillows, throw them away and go sleep without a pillow. There's a reason ancient chinese nobles sleep with wooden or rock pillows, despite having the technology and materials to make soft pillows.

And if your mattress is very soft that you simply falls into it instead of being supported, throw away the bed and sleep on the floor. Such beds are harmful to your spine and can cause lasting damage. Better the floor than beds and pillows that don't give any resistance to your body.

As for Ai-chan's favourite pillow, it's either Ai-chan's dude's arm or Ai-chan's dudette's huge titties.

6. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flattish but soft pillow.
    Poofy pillows hurt my neck.

Any cover is fine as long as it breathes well, and it's stuffing doesn't bunch up. Bunched up cover stuffing is the worst. The temperature under is all uneven, and some part of you is going to be hotter and another part colder. And even if you try and stretch it out again to fix it, it never works.
    Just turn it over. Flip it. When it gets warm, flip it again.

7. Starless Night

Starless Night Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Owo! A blanket murderer!
    Maybe, try getting the same blanket? If even your sleep is affected?

o/ thank you Ai-chan!
    And yes; the soft pillows night-chan was talking about are still those with enough resistance for the head!
    There is a very professional company in this country that specializes in matresses and such. They even give advice and counsel in regards to which one is best for you!
    Night-chan has found the nights spent on that mattress vastly superior to others. Its just...! You get used to it...! Sleeping away gets harder >.>

*nods* mir knows! Why do they even make such things, night-chan wonders...

Ai chan likes this.
  8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A blanket loss was love remembered. A once in a lifetime chance to experience such comforting embrace, and like mortals affairs, no love is eternal under the sun. O beloved cotton, I shall remember ye as yogurt sands across the winter skylights in rotor darkness above.

9. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling really tired. I want to stay in bed and not move!

Would love to learn more about pillows :sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping: