Spoiler Play, Playlist(플레이, 플리)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    BooBoo and RaiLi like this.
  2. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This webtoon in my country has already reached Chapter 14

So
    FL name : Hanju (she is a mysterious cover singer)
    ML name: Levi/Lee Dong-uk (idol/ex-idol/composer) (black hair on the right)
    2nd male lead : Makchun (silver/bronze hair on the left)

FL is a cover singer that has lots of follower however she is only doing it for fun and do not want to get famous for it. ML is an idol who is not really that famous anymore. He is currently focusing on becoming a composer. ML really want to work together with FL so he is contacting FL through their SNS. It turns out they went to the same univeristy and in the same classes. One thing led to another, FL & ML is working on a class project together. ML is also starting to get suspicious that FL is the cover singer he is looking for. When they are starting to get quite close, BAAM! 2nd Male lead show up.

the most interesting part is that the FL seems to be the latest character in the story to get her heart involve in this triangle romance ~

4. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry if this is not satisfying.
    English is not my mother's language and maybe i skip some details and only tell you the major points of the story

So FL is finishing the projects with ML, FL went to ML house.
    In order to disguise, ML lend FL his clothes.
    After finishing the projects, FL meet up with 2nd ML.
    2ndML saw that the clothes FL wearing is too big to be hers and he asked whether it is the current trend or not.
    FL (without any clue or whatsoever) said that this clothes belong to the ML and he lend it to her when they go to his house.
    Coincedentally, 2ndML is looking for a new place to stay that is closer to his new internship place so FL offers the place she is staying since it belong to her aunt.
    After showing her place around, they went walk to the park, COINCEDENTALLY again, meet up with the ML on his evening run exercise.
    Although at first 2ndML was shy at FL suggestion that he should move to her apartment, he immidietly agrees knowing that ML lives in FL neighborhood.

The next day at campus, FL was saved by a senior (who turns out to be close to the ML) when FL way is block by that bastard senior.
    FL sits down at one place and turns out ML sits directly in fron of her. Senior ask ML to treat him to lunch, ML refuse.
    Senior ask ML for ML card because that senior wants to treat FL to good lunch.
    ML immidietly say that he would join the lunch and will treat both of them.
    While on lunch they all are bantering with each other.
    However suddenly senior get a call and was informed that there is a new hot gossip in the campus forum
    FL was seen coming out of ML's car.
    Yeah, and this is like a big thing since ML is supposedly still an idol and FL does not want to be put in the spotlight
    and the chapter ends there

Laura_Unnie and Cuddles You like this.
  5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Laura_Unnie

Laura_Unnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoiler and can you give any spoilers if you have read 22+ because currently there's only 21 chaps that I've read.

Athy1000 likes this.
  7. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok sure
    There is a singer called BlackCherry, which fans are saying PLI is plagiarizing BlackCherry styles and songs. The fans are starting saying bad things about PLI and she get kinda stressed but still chill. so while Pli and dojun are making their homework, pli somewhat almost fell and dojun helps to hold her. When dojun pulls her, pli accidentaly kiss dojun in the neck and he gets all flustered. Doguk notices PLI problem since he thinks that BlackCherry are actually the one who plagiarize PLI because Doguk SNS account acknowledgement of PLI voice. So he is trying to cheer her by inviting her to a extravagant sushi lunch. Not long after that BlackCherry DM PLI in her SNS account asking for forgiveness and a CALOBORATION!

So seongtae (gossip trouble maker collagemate) is washing his hand in the toilet along with the kind senior. Senior is suspicious that he is the one that start the rumor regarding Doguk and PLI. So senior take seongtae phone and while trying to hold on to seongtae, he threw the phone to PLI who happens to be near them. Soengtae started chasing PLI, PLI runs to the assistant teacher room and Doguk are inside. Doguk see the bruises on PLI hand because of Seongtae. In addition the teacher assistant find proves that Seongtae is the one that releases the rumor. While all this commotion occurs, Doguk is holding PLI hand.Teacher assistant confronts Seongtae and senior is there to help. Seongtae suddenly punch senior however senior previously have hearing problem so his hearing are ringging. They went to hospital, PLI and doguk wait for senior finish the check up. Senior is ok and it turned out, teacher assistant (which is Doguk's sister used to date Senior and senior still can't move on from Doguk's sister even though it has been 7 years).

So the next day several people are approaching hanju to ask regarding's the fight and gossip around, senior helps her again and they went to the teacher's assistant room. Doguk is in there and invite the two of them to have lunch together the 4 of them. They decided not to pursue the matter with Seongtae anymore and let it go since Seongtae also take a leave from their university.

When PLI comes home, her SNS account recieved so many DMs from BlackCherry fans. While BlackCherry went live, all her fans mentioned that they already contacted PLI and ask her to stop being cocky and plagiarizing BlackCherry style and then BlackCherry starting to realize that the problems have gone way bigger than she expected.

The next day is the day Makchun suppose to move in to PLI building. PLI forgot at first but in the end she helps him to tidy up his things. Makchun started pinching both of PLI's cheeks with one hand and PLI said he always do that and wonder how it feels like. So PLI started to pinch makchun cheeks with her hand as well. But Makchun lower PLi hand from his cheeks to his mouth, then he ask how it feels?PLI wasnt really thinking there is any deep meaning for it and just flat out answer, 'feels like a slime'

Then after looking at a outfit designed by Makchun, PLI decided she will need to record with BlackCherry. So out loud she said she needs to meet with Doguk right now.
    So Makchun ask, why?
    Pli : i need to borrow something urgently

on the phone
    Doguk : yes? what? you wanna borrow mic?
    i'm okay with that but why so suddenly?
    short version, PLI: since you are at home, i'll come over right now to take it!
    Dogul : ah i better change to a better clothes

Ding Dong Ding Dong
    Doguk : Coming! (opens door)
    then he see Makchun is there.
    Makchun said that he has business around here so he is the one who will pick up the things and return Doguk clothes that were borrowed by PLI.
    Doguk offers Makchun a drink and tries to open it for Makchun but the inside splat on Makchun clothes. So Makchun use the clothes that he was trying to return to Doguk again.

There is a reporter who is waiting at Doguk's place and saw Makchun using Doguk's clothes. He thought Makchun is a celebrity because of his good looking face.
    The next day PLI is on the phone with ShinHee (her project teammates who is admitted to hospital)
    She want PLI and Doguk to visit her together and PLI said she must ask Doguk first.
    Accidentally Doguk is around and he ask Pli, whaddya want to ask him?

PLI : Do you have free time on the weekend? (ShinHee online on the phone on PLI's hand)
    Doguk : *flustered* Why? do you want to meet?
    PLI : oh, you cant?
    Doguk : i wanna see your effort firsst
    PLI: ok. Halo Shinhee, DOguk said he can't come
    Doguk: when did i say that?
    PLI : Ah so you can?
    Doguk : Yea, i got free time.
    after they made plans to visit shinhee on the weekend together, Doguk offers to send her home but PLI rejects since they need to be careful
    So at home PLI recieved a DM reply for BlackCherry caloboration. Blackcherry ask them to meet up in person.

Actually it's already out until Chapter 31

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Mira_bee likes this.