Spoiler Please Cry, Crown Prince / 울어주세요, 황태자님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Count me in for the spoiler :blobpopcorn_cool:

5. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MLT the first 3 manga chapters:

The Current king killed the previous king (Crown Prince/ ML's parents). He kept the ML as Crown Prince because of his magical tears.
    Having witness the scene and his mother's dying words- ML lost his ability to cry.

MC parents died when she was little. no one (family) would help/ she got turned away/kicked out. She ends up be adopted by some noble.
    The MC wants to get out of the engagement with the Crown Prince so she purposely tries to release and escape with the magic bird (Property of the royal family) which is a crime. MC would rather go to jail and lose her qualifications to marry the Crown Prince. Crown Prince captures hers/ her escape is prevented. Crown Prince throws MC into jail. MC gets freaked out in the eerie jail.
    2nd Prince (I am assuming the current king's son) breaks MC out of jail. 2nd Prince tells MC the only way to break the engagement would be for MC to give the Crown Prince's tear (magical/miracle tears) to the current king. 2nd Prince tells MC to keep their deal a secret. Crown Prince busts in on their conversation. Crown Prince is hostile toward 2nd prince.

anvollo, lan2001h, Khadz and 23 others like this.
  6. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the King and 2nd prince the main antagonists? What are the ML and FL like? The FL seems a little naïve atm. I can see her pulling out that classic "I don't know why you're so hostile when he's so nice" line on the ML's attitude towards 2nd prince. (Tbh, I would probably be hostile towards the family members of the guy who killed mine so I don't blame him)

7. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about how this might go and what will make CP cry

Tt123 likes this.
  8. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Well one guess would be that he falls for her and then when she says she is going to leave him, he sheds tears.... A real classic of the genre.... Or, if you wanna go the darker fairy tale route, once the current king figures out that ML loves MC he will have her killed and ML will shed tears upon her death. Both are pretty obvious routes, I do hope the author found something more interesting. Like shedding tears of joy or laughter. ML doesn't seem to have much joy in his life....

9. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
  10. jajasml

jajasml New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there a novel? i couldn't find it

11. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so

12. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel?

13. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No novel?

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if I like this. The fl is already annoying. I get that getting married someone u don't even like is horrible, but please have some manners. She's like a wild monkey, running around. And now the second prince has her because she's so dumb to not realize the meaning of taking the prince's tears. Does she not have a brain???? Does she lack awareness??? It's like she's one of those y/n who's like "UwU I'm so different. UwU UwU I don't like you prince. Even tho I grew up noble, I will be a wild bull who will trust someone's words the minute I met them." It cringes me so much. I usually like an fl who doesn't fall for the ml easily, but she's so extra and so dumb that I just can't stand her. Hoping for the ml to find a another girl.
    Edit:
    Hopefully the fl grows some backbone and not be a dumb bitch and realize that what she's doing is literally being a spy to the ml.

babayagu, zozoshawky, Khadz and 20 others like this.
  16. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You are right...

Actually...if she has been trained as a noble then atleast she should act in a dignified manner...but if she agrees to spy on the ML then i will definitely hate her...Can't she notice that there is something wrong with the ML and 2nd Prince...

N she must have also heard atleast some rumors even a tinny meeny bit...

I have seen many FL's but i don't like her at all

But I want her to have a character development...otherwise I will not be able to read it...

I still wanna stay on a neutral side by not siding on one side...I will wait for a while...

zozoshawky, Khadz, Zukiiii and 9 others like this.
  17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If I were told that I need to get the prince's tears so I could finally break the engagement I will be curious about it first.
    but I'm still hoping for a better development.

I hate to say this but yeah, I agree with y'all about Mc's behaviour. I don't find it funny or cute. ._.
    camping for some spoilers <3

zozoshawky, Khadz, Miya Mizu and 4 others like this.
  18. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us this one. I want to know how the crown prince will cry....

If it's an epic romance scene, I will read this one even though I hate mc's behaviour. :blobpopcorn_two: I mean... Not this weak and dense mc again... I have enough

layyu and Tt123 like this.
  19. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc is dumb, but still reading for character development tho

20. Chaosnumber8

Chaosnumber8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I've read the manga till chapter 16. And I can't help but want to rant, so excuse me.

FL is air headed and a fool. She sees the world like a 5 year old kid. I don't like that the aspects "special and different" in her character that very dominantly portrayed in the story are her recklessness and naivety. Hopefully there's good character development later on.

ML's parents were killed by the current emperor which was his uncle. But FL was considering to be the emperor's lackey just to, what, avoid marriage with the crown prince (ML)? And she was being chummy chummy with the 2nd prince, the emperor's son, which was obviously, noticeably very suspicious for everybody who has brain.

She knew she was very lacking in politics yet she acts immature and let her naivety clouded her judgement instead of trying to learn from books or look for an advice.

I know, I know. ML also describes FL as a fool and a person incapable of thinking deeply. But still, her character is just very annoying imo. But well, the story is quite interesting so let's give it more chance...