Picked Up Please, Divorce Me

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 282232, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Please, Divorce Me/
    부디 이혼해 주세요

Raw Link :
    https://ridibooks.com/books/3049014834?_s=category_best&_s_id=4474000001

Why it should get Picked Up :
    Please someone pick this up. Any translation team. The rating is 4.4 out of five stars.
    The reviews were quite good. This novel is just amazing, you can just tell it by the number of people who've left views in the reviews section! With a mixture of angst, tumultuous feelings, regret, realization and love, this novel covers all the aspects realistically. Both the characters aren't flawless which make them seem closer to the people we come across in real life cause unlike other novels the male lead here isn't any kind of possessive or narcissist man, he is just very bad at understanding the emotions of others because of the inability to let go of his own emotions which have always confused him and stopped him to move forward in life. The female lead is also a person who like many wishes to win over her beloved with love, loyalty and patience but because of the unintentional inconsideration from her husband, she's willing to let go before it make things much worse for her. Here the real story starts because she finally had chosen herself, and the male protagonist realisation of what he had done albeit unintentionally but he did hurt his wife who stood by him strongly unlike the other woman who he is looking out for even if the feelings dried down to just humanely compassion.

Discription : Since I was born it was the first time I saw a man crying so gruesomely.
    At his friend's funeral, I fell in love with him at first sight and offered to marry him by contract.

“Please marry me, sir.”
    Even after knowing that he loves his deceased friend's wife I thought that his heart, withered and worn out over the years, might come to me. It was pretty stupid.

“Don't be mistaken, sir.”
    “Ael.”
    “I’m crying because I’ve been sad for the past years.”

Kyle Harace. The man I am married to and a war hero. From a young age, a man who was raised in a family with only titles but became an Imperial family.
    He never lost his composure, and he rarely had an expression filled face.

You can have such a face because of me.
    I didn't have any regrets for him, but it was a little exhilarating.

“Please divorce me, sir.”

I will now forget everything and live a new life.
    A life without him.
    images (7).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2021
    paobear, hjnffnjh, Rin.rinaaa and 3 others like this.
  2. Brigtter

Brigtter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone pick this up. Any translation team. Rating is 4.4 out of five stars.
    The reviews were quite good.

Okay so, I'll drop some spoilers here which I got to know via comments.
    So, FL saw ML who was bawling out his eyes at his friend's funeral. Seeing such pitiful condition of him she felt sympathy for him and also fell in love with him cause he was such a strong man but yet was carrying heavy burdens. Also, she got to know that he was in love with his deceased friend's wife.
    She later enters in a contact marriage with him, a marriage without love, but she was confident that she will able to change his heart. ML is ofcourse unexpressive and doesn't care much about her. I mean such a marriage for 10 years omg! Also she had a miscarriage I don't how but the ML was busy caring for the woman he had an unrequited love for. They both actually suffer from a painful love. I don't know what was the situation that he cannot marry the widowed woman he's love with maybe cause to honour his friend and to not be greedy. Anyway, so yeah, she was his wife but he wasn't there when she needed him the most. The child that died belonged to both of them, it was also his fresh and blood but it was seen as he didn't really cared about them. There are a lot misunderstandings as well. Looking at the comments the ML will roll a lot in regret. The regret part was really the best, the comment section was literally cheering at his regret lol. She will finally divorce him and will decide to live for herself instead of being just a doll on display.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  4. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds very interesting, I always love this kind of plot where the love interest ends up bawling in regret after the MC left. Hopefully they don't end up together and Mc finds the one that she truly deserves :blobhero:

jl0414, Niyangrapik, jkumi7 and 2 others like this.
  5. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Background/Ground : Virtual Era/Western style

Lead Characters :
    Male protagonist -
    Kyle Herace. The man who led the war of years to victory and raised the collapsed Duke of Herace into a famous family. Except for her close friend, Lewis and his first love, Hari, he does not open his heart to anyone.
    One day, when somone familiar's life was lost, Ael suddenly appeared in his life.

Female protagonist - Ael Karena. Second daughter to a father who is addicted to gambling and alcohol who was only shame on a nobleman. She started her own sewing business for a living. She is a docile woman and has a gloomy atmosphere that attracts viewer's attention.
    One day, Ael sees a man at a noble's funeral and realizes it 'Oh, your eyes contains something (tears) that should not be put in it'.

paobear, Le_Tired, Aymee and 6 others like this.
  6. Brigtter

Reading List:
    Link
    Stories with divorce and kids is guilty pleasure :blobsneeze::blobnosebleed:
    I really want to read this. Someone pick this up, please

7. SwordEmpress

SwordEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Abuse! Abuse!! Abuse!!!

*Asking thrice because he deserves the abuse lol!!

Come on like 10 years of marriage!!! That's a long time... Also I have a soft spot for children and the miscarriage triggered me.

So asking for some serious amount of heartbreaking, tearjerking ABUSE for this ML.

Also this FL is so stupid. Whether it in real life or in stories we always have these people, usually women (not always) character who think that they are special and they can change him/her/them.
    At this point I pretty much believe that you are just setting up flags and for some crazy drama in real life or stories. I have lost my faith and trust. *Sigh*¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Le_Tired, Niyangrapik, jkumi7 and 3 others like this.
  8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely agree. Also, the last remark is on point. I mean, why did you want to put yourself in unnecessary mess, running towards a love that doesn't exist for you. Just move on with you life dude! But no, you gotta act like some hero to a damsel in distress all because of the overconfidence in changing ones heart. 'A heart can only turn when a person wants it to otherwise no matter what you do nothing will change except, the person might feel obliged and express their gratitude towards you but it doesn't means that love can sweep through the cracks just because you're giving your best' - why can't they just understand this little thing! Dragging themselves into the bog and then crying over it that why did you get into such a deep mess in the first place.'

9. Brigtter

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's why I love stories about divorce.
    I hate that part that the FL suffers a lot (until a miracle happens, because for me, it's a really miracle that they wake up to reality) and she decides to divorce.
    Whether the two are going to be a couple again, I leave that to the author's decision, but this FL's attempt to wake up and change her reality, is what conquers me.
    In the end, everything would be resolved with a few therapy sessions, as usual.

jl0414, Niyangrapik, bissie and 2 others like this.
  10. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumby likes this.
  13. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I've seen this somewhere before, no idea if there's a page on NU

14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd accidentally made two pages, which were later merge so yeah, you would've come across with that one earlier. This is an ongoing novel and was released not long ago but is getting extremely good reviews.

15. arachneee

arachneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an interesting and yet sad story:hmm:

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel just got picked up for tl. Here's the link.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay. Bless the team/translator.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I think regret part is still faraway cause it's an ongoing novel and oy 71 chapters have been published. All I can tell you is that they're in a contact marriage and Kyle loves his dead friend's wife - Hari.

Seems like his holds a long unrequited love towards her. He didn't expressed his feelings cause he held a strong brotherly bond with Louis, his late friend. If I'm not wrong, Louis was a Count, so Hari is a Countess and Kyle takes care of her after Louis passed away. His wife, Ael (Aelle) had s miscarriage and he maybe he was with the Countess at that time, anyhow, the miscarriage indirectly seems to be his fault.

Edit : I just rented the last updated episode. Seems like Aelle has ran away/deemed as dead and Kyle is on her tail, also it's like 1-2 years since her disappearance.:D

Kyle's current condition described in his aide's POV is being dried up, living as a dead man and the beautiful face he had, has been faded.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2021
    Mkp, Mitsuki000, Niyangrapik and 2 others like this.
  20. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweetie can u plz share the MTL of that part ,I wanna read his sufferings letter by letter :blobwhistle:

Yeah both ml and fl are wrong here. One assuming she can change his heart and other giving hope and dragging a girl for the mess he creates.:blobupset:

Niyangrapik likes this.