Spoiler Please Explain Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lachiel, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, so I'm thinking of picking this up, but I have one major question. is it shounen AI or yaoi? I know it doesn't state it in the tags but I've been told conflicting answers so.. yea..
    If anyone who is reading this can tell me about this, I would be extremely happy~ (That and is there any girl's around the MC so its not just bishies..)

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    there are girls but they are not love interest... I just watched the anime and thought it was awesome didn't even consider that it was shounen ai, liked the theme song. the shounen ai never actually appeared except as a comic relief.

3. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe so, since i think the MC is straight and men of the royal family has a one-sided interests in him.

4. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. Alright then I'll have to take a dangerous step. -Jumps into another novel-

FlowingSong likes this.
  5. tokinokanatae

tokinokanatae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not technically BL, but wouldn't recommend reading it if you're not BL-friendly. There are no real female love-interests for the MC--though there are het subplots for side characters. MC semi-frequently evidences attraction to his (accidental) fiancé, who is male. Also keep in mind it's unfinished at this point in time.

Personally, the MaruMa novels are some of my favorite light novels ever. Really funny and have a great sense of adventure. The anime version butchered them.

6. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh well, they do get married and spends nights together , even adopted 3 kids and love each other just later on in the story

7. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought its up to date on baka tsuki right now ... were there any other volumes out there?

also in his home world, he "technically" has a girlfriend...