Forgotten Title Please help! BG Modern Romance Military

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sixone7, Aug 17, 2022.

1. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help! I've been looking for this novel for quite some time. I've looked through most novels on NU tagged military or soldier and I still can't find it :cry:

Forgot the names of characters, but I'm pretty sure it's a Chinese BG romance novel in a modern setting. There are 2 scenes from the plot that I remember -

1. When the FL and ML were young, the FL got bullied by one of the wives of a military officer who was living in the military housing compound, and the ML stood up for her as his family had a higher rank.

2. When ML was supposed to go on military leave, he instead chose to go to FL's university to be her military training instructor. During his time as an instructor, ML had conflicts with another military training instructor who was from a different military unit. The other instructor looked down on ML and thought he was just someone with a good looking face and had no skills. But the ML proved that his skills were really good as he won against the other instructor in the shooting competition.

Thank you in advance~

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  2. windyocean

windyocean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I was also looking for this series to re-read. Might this be what you are looking for?

“I Like You So Much” by 牛油果桃儿

3. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it's not this :cry::cry::cry: In the novel I'm looking for, I think the FL and ML were childhood sweethearts or at least childhood friends

4. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Apns

Apns Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
  7. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, The Female Protagonist With Superpower, Am Super Fierce - It has something similar with 2nd point. MC is waiting for results to join dragon special forces and join FL academy to spend time and teach. In academy he confronts with other instructor of other military family and destroys him. FL was switch at birth by servant and travelled back when she was little.

8. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it’s not the novel I’m looking for. In the novel I read, I’m pretty sure the FL didn’t join the military. Only the ML was in the military.

pkhyber likes this.
  9. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is military doctor , while ML is in special forces.

sixone7 likes this.
  10. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read the first few chapters, and it’s a pretty interesting book, unfortunately it’s not the one I’m looking for… :( in the novel I’m looking for, the FL and ML lived in the same compound, and there were scenes of them playing together as children if I remember correctly. Also, I don’t think there was a switched at birth plot.

11. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link
    Some other stuff I remember -
    • ML's family has a powerful background in the military.
    • ML was assigned to a unit with second generations who had powerful backgrounds too, they were unruly and did not listen to their superiors, but ML managed to become their leader and the others eventually listened to his orders.
    • Sometime in ML's career he was assigned to some secret special force for a while, then returned to the second generation unit.
    • FL may have majored in archaeology or history in the university

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  12. sixone7

Reading List:
    Link