Forgotten Title please help, game world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FFaddicted1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. FFaddicted1

FFaddicted1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a game where the MC is the number one player in a perticular game.
    in a world, that you have one life and dies and has to restart. its real hard so him having millions of points makes him famous.

then there is an update that makes it possible not to pick one of the hero characters (if you pick one the other once dosnt exist but if you pick a commoner they will all exist)
    he start of as a commoner boy thats lives with his uncle. he ends up stealing some gold from the uncle and runs away (after giving him a minor beating (the uncle was bad)) he goes into a forest where he knows there is a reward if you complete 3 questions she asks you (really hard once about demons that no one should know but he knows them after all he has relived this world thousands of times as a hero. there some intresting things happning her and leaves with a really cool thing that makes him alot stronger, also gains a teacher when he leaves the forrest that teaches him alot of things.

he becomes a merchanary with his masters recommandation and fights in a war (first times he meets a hero) stuff happens and battle end in one of the way he tought it would.

the hero runs away and MC saves his attentet, someone that he loved having as an attended when he was playing that hero. he brings her to a nunery where he gains allies and powers.

that is as much as i remember and as far as i have read. ( i also remembers details but dont want to spoil to much :p )

thank you for reading this and hopfully you got the answer.

Robofs740 likes this.
  2. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm dont know this novel, but sounds good. did you try to find it under Game element or Reincanated in game World tag?

3. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Hero Without Blood or Tear

FFaddicted1 likes this.
  4. FFaddicted1

FFaddicted1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awsome! thats the one!! <3 there also new releases, great day and thanks for the help <3

5. FFaddicted1

FFaddicted1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the funny thing is that i did, i even looked into the correct one (hero without blood or tear) but i screwed up after reading the description i didn't think it was the correct one :p (it was to short)
    thanks for trying to give me advice and you should check it out, its really good :) (and someone has started translating it again last month so new releases! <3