Recommendations Please Help - Isekai Noble / Strong MC / Magic Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Battalion, May 27, 2020.

1. Battalion

Battalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Help!
    So, I am very new to the novel scene. VERY new. And I struggle finding novels, so here I am. I am looking for a novel where
    - The Main Char. is reincarnated into another world (Mandatory)
    - Is a noble (optional, preferred)
    - Has some sort of magic power (mandatory, unless most of other conditions are met)

I like novels where there is kingdom building, so I'd be interested in hearing those. On the other hand, I also like OP MC plots but not those w/ harems (NO HAREM) like Isekai Yakkyoku (he's not OP physically but he's badass) Also really interested in magic academy crap (where the academy isn't the main scene but is part of the series, like in The Novel's Extra. BTW, I was a YA Fiction Book reader before I realized that novels and Korean/Chinese/Japanese novels are basically YA Fiction Books but better.

READ / Started or Dropped:
    - The Novel's Extra (Started till Ch 70, but stopped when I heard that the MC doesn't become very strong and that the author struggles a lot w/ chapters and it gets boring late game)
    - Trash of the Count's Extra (Started till like Ch 70, but stopped when I heard that the MC is weak asf forever and his personality is off putting, he only uses people for personal gain.)
    - The World Online (Started till Ch 15, stopped when I heard its a LOT of kingdom building and little action (boring), so yeah)
    - I wont die a fourth time as a Death Mage (or something like this): (Started, really disliked the fact that 30 chapters this dude is like 4 years old and is whining about unnecessary things and just really boring)
    - Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter: (Read, liked it a lot, I liked the fact that it included nobility and politics, wasn't too much of a "Reincarnated into an otome game" plot, and included mostly kingdom/company building as she uses her smarts to be rich and gain influence.
    - Release that Witch: (Read, was good, it's kingdom building style was refreshing, but the MC isnt strong and it was more about territory building. nonetheless, good, and I do appreciate recommendations for things like this, but this isn't the only type i'm going after)
    - Overlord: (Watched, not read, no intention of reading)

Thanks! New to this, so If I make clarifications (which I prob will) it will be below this.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Battalion likes this.
  3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Iron’s Glory
    • Reincarnated
    • Becomes a noble
    • Has magic
    • Has lots of kingdom building

Battalion likes this.
  4. Battalion

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, was good, I watched it and am not Interested in reading it.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Battalion

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot this one. Sorry. Read it, liked it a lot. It's Kingdom Building style was refreshing, but last I checked it stopped at like 106 and didn't end?

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  8. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It finished it's translation.
    Actually all the novels that are on quidian have more translated chapters but it doesn't get updated on Nu

9. Battalion

Reading List:
    Link
    Skeleton Knight is your typical (decent) isekai, I've read the manga, it's really cliche but altogether I'm not reading it because of cliches and it being a prominent Overlord copy-cat
    Nightfall looks interesting, if I may ask, novelupdates gives some information but - Is this "scholar academy" a large part of the novel and is his goal to reform the world? Or is it to just travel around and meet companions and whatev?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Mix of both

11. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  12. 8theaven

8theaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of Mysteries is an S-tier Novel.
    Throne of Magical Arcana is an S-tier novel as well but slightly under Lord of Mysteries.
    Warlock of the Magus World is A-tier for the world building but the MC is very cruel and cold.
    Kenja no Majo is a B-tier novel if you prefer the cliche stuff.
    If you want some simple cliche, isekai noble strong magic mc then you can go to mangabat.com and search up with the keywords of isekai

13. Snazzbazz101

Snazzbazz101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hail the King
    -mc reincarnates
    -medieval
    - magic exists
    - mc has lots of magic
    - has a diablo cheat
    -mc is a king
    - a 1000+ chapters

14. Battalion

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently its on hiatus and it's very little action & more industry building -- Its also a harem and I hate novels where the MC is powerless. TY for suggestion tho.

15. Battalion

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm loving this a lot. The MC is caring, there's action AND competition AND kingdom building. The only thing is in the first few chapters the MC used "f*g" as an insult, so clearly hints towards the xenophobic personality the author has, and as such, the MC has. But still good. Thanks!