Resolved Please help me find a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by imagine how tired we are, Feb 21, 2021.

1. imagine how tired we are

imagine how tired we are Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi , I'm trying to find a novel and apologize in advance about my grammar and words since I'm not fluent in English. Thank you in advance for your help!
    So , a novel theme is fantasy / royal family / adventure kind of. The main characters is a prince who is travel back in time(or transmigrated?) before he die and he tried to fix things. He remember about event that there will be an archmage (who I think his name is Alan?) come to the palace but the mage can't get pass the palace gate because Knights who are a gate keeper think he looks too shabby and didn't have an invitation card so they brush him off. Then our protagonist chase after that mage had a deal with him and now he is our protagonist supporter/instructor! and I think our protagonist is a 3rd prince who his mother has died a long time ago. He also has 2 step brothers one is a brat and had bad temper (who I faintly remember that his mother is quite manipulative and poison our protagonist) the other one is quite nonchalant about everything but calm and calculated. All 3 of them will have breakfast together everyday where our protagonist have to deal with one of his brother temper (such as curse word , get knives throw at him) which is sad but he have a loyal butler who's really devote to him (If I remember correctly this specific butler is actually a marquis' son or some of noble son but hide his true identity). Later on he try to chage his fate so he expose the current queen (who is a mother of his bad temper brother) that she put a poison on his tea that he drink every morning and the archmage (Alan?) dealing with the king who seem like did not know what going on w/ his kids and his family apparently. After the event occurs our protagonist go to an underground business where they are opening fighting match where people will bet who will win each match and the reason is that he came to look for a specific elf (and this elf has a sister who is mute if i remember correctly) then he get in trouble because the owner of the business is not satisfied about the protagonist winning every bet and getting a lot of money so they called him in, threatening him but he use his power (like magic or sth but it's not stable and make him hurt his inside) and get away with it after help an elf that he looking for and elf's sister out of this shady business.

That's all I can remember!
    thank you for your help and I really appreciate it! you can ask more information and I will try to answer as much as I could
    this is my 1st time posting on forum

Shoo Away likes this.
  2. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting ~:cookie:
    I want to know the name too:blob_plusone::aww:

3. imagine how tired we are

imagine how tired we are Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it! The title is "How to Live as the Enemy Prince" which is unfortunate that the writer has passed away so the story stop at ch.535

Jiang_Ling likes this.
  4. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh that's sad :blobsad:
    But still he/she left a good novel for us
    Rest in peace author:blobpensive: