Please help me find chapter and Summary of TMW. (Possible Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by novelwhore, Jan 13, 2017.

1. novelwhore

novelwhore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading True Martial world right when Yi Yun and Lin Xingtong just got to the great empress's and her dao companion's practice chamber and learned about part of the inheritance being a dual cultivation one, right after they defeated the yin ghost sent by the demon king. I would be very thankful if someone could tell me about where I left off, and give a short synopsis of the story to that point.

2. NinjaEnvy

NinjaEnvy M Assassin

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon king died. he got killed by black demon god(don't really know the name).
    Yi Yun kill the demon God.
    Yy and LX travel to 12 heaven thingy.

3. novelwhore

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry that was a bit farther ahead than I was I believe I was at the early 500's or late 400's

4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    You can just check the arc in TOC.... I believe it was start of new arc after GE realm arc....
    He reunited with his harem no 2, go training destroy blood moon, go training some more, gain new power, fight demon God, got trapped in different dimension with LXT, kill BDG, destroy most powerful sect in TYC, established new city, go to 12 empirion world, LXT missing, join Lou Clan, find out about Lou Hou'er, now going for some power up tournaments.

5. januar

januar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    black demon god now just yy puppet evil soul

6. novelwhore

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but I mistyped what I wanted to say, I meant summary from the beginning to where I Ieft off, not from where I left off to current chapter. That being said, can a mod delete this thread so I don't spoil myself.

Thanks.

7. NinjaEnvy

NinjaEnvy M Assassin

Reading List:
    Link
    They got the inheritance of yang Lord and empress and after practicing inside the chamber for a while, they decided go back to the surface. Yy and LX separate to avoid getting found out by demon king.
    Yy join the faction that the demon king collaborated with to ruin their plan.
    They succeeded.
    The other sect made some alliance thingy.
    The alliance found the body of the demon king. And what happens after is