Forgotten Title Please help me find it!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LOVERSOFLIGTHNOVELS, Feb 25, 2022.

1. LOVERSOFLIGTHNOVELS

LOVERSOFLIGTHNOVELS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I remember this one LN but I forgot the title and I hope you can help me guys. Basically for what I can remember its a yaoi-transmigration type of novel and there is one particular arc in which the MC was pretending to be weak in fighting a online mecha battle. He uses like a beginner suit and he became well known because he fought the diff ml and won.

I hope you guys can help me. I will really appreciate it! Tysm!

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd arc of Befriending The Most Powerful Person? I feel like this isn't an uncommon plot though, so it could be something else...

3. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. My first thought was Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega. Since MC was laughed at for his shabby looking mecha. And the suit he was wearing was ML's (since the mecha was also from ML, though, MC didn't know that.
    And MC indeed became famous in that mecha contest. But that novel isn't Quick Transmigration...

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like this one then. OP didn't actually say it was a QT, just that it was transmigration.