Request Please help me find manga

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JadeBunny, Oct 7, 2017.

1. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a few years ago, now there's a anime, so I want to reread it again.
    MMO Junkie:[​IMG]

Or maybe not, cause it could be something with similar art.
    But even if it's something similar, please recommend too.

2. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Half prince is kinda similar i think

4. BarryKaizer

BarryKaizer your crazy fairy godmother of death

Reading List:
    Link
    there was a jinsei-mmo manga don't know if was finished but might be good read been awhile so dont remember much

5. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those that care (like me), Funi will be doing a simuldub of "Junkies". That means they will make a weekly dub of it. Since at least last fall, the turn around time for the simuldub stream has often been by the time the 3rd-4th subbed episode starts streaming.

6. svf

svf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I've been trying to find an anime I watched a while ago but I can't remember the name! Sorry to invade this forum but I didn't know where else to go. If you recognise the anime I'm talking about, please let me know! It was first a manga which became an anime, which I vaguely looked at but didn't read properly. I may be remembering some details wrong, so sorry if that happens.

So there's the main character who is a girl who can see these monsters I think and somehow she becomes friends with this other girl with an eye patch (a cursed/magical eye underneath) and long hair who can also see the monsters. The eyepatch girl works in a shop with an old man and they fight these monsters together. The main character goes crazy for some reason and the last episode is the long-haired girl waking up in the morning and getting ready to fight the main girl using her eye. In the end, they collide in a fight and the result is left unknown. The manga carries on or differs from the anime but has the same main characters. I also remember scenes in a children's play park and a boy for some reason.

Please help!!